Scarlet Blade: ShadowX2X's Nude & De-Censor Thread (2 Viewers)

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Not going to work myself into the whole modeling business, I only work with textures, but if you guys some day achieve 3D nipples on the default armor with this, I'll gladly change add the "Tits or GTFO" mod to my Areolatastic.

Argant

Potential Patron
Yeah, of course. I googled that for you ^^

Thanks. :)

I was wondering if it was necessary to sign up for the beta of a new game engine or something. :p
Not a bunny.jpg

Edit:
I can't see how Noesis can be used for more than viewing and exporting the meshes.
It's possible to view the vertices but changing them is another matter... :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Gwandak

Potential Patron
request. could you make a small nipples version, kind of like the ones they have in the game already. I prefer those instead of bigger, but if not don't worry about it

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Edit:
I can't see how Noesis can be used for more than viewing and exporting the meshes.
It's possible to view the vertices but changing them is another matter... :(
You asked for a tool which could export the mesh files to a blender importable format. There are many intermediate formats provided by noesis for just that purpose. I didn't try, but it's highly probable the program provides every conversion the other way round, too.

request. could you make a small nipples version, kind of like the ones they have in the game already. I prefer those instead of bigger, but if not don't worry about it
Did you spot such major differences? I tried to keep the original size, even though most of the time the radius got around 1-2 pixels larger when I replaced the washed out original nipple with the higher resolution ones provided within the texture maps by the developers, it's not too much of a change.

I

Ikesyay

Question about the mod. Does it have option to only show full nude only when lingerie is removed (with unsealer)? the vaginal censor removed when lingerie is not equipped?

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Question about the mod. Does it have option to only show full nude only when lingerie is removed (with unsealer)? the vaginal censor removed when lingerie is not equipped?
No, that would require a working unsealer nude mod. Because of slightly enlarged nipples it looks really bad if you apply my textures to the unsealed body in the nipple area. The fix wouldn't be too difficult - just some nipple downsizing, everything is already there - but requires some time, time I sadly don't have at the moment.

Ayashimi

Potential Patron
Thanks From The Mods

Very thanks from the mods i very happy i need view my account in game to play or check the rewards i give in the alpha and close beta of scarlet blade i other answerd i try registre to corean version i not medical security or anything help to create account in the korean game

Gwandak

Potential Patron
nooooo, i was playing it and started thinking that they aren't too different at all actually, but i did also want to mention that this is one of the best nude mods i have ever seen. you add detail that most people never have or will do, and when i say that i mean the butt. most mods i have seen out there don't have that butt detail that yours does...when i say butt detail i mean the anus. I'm hoping that this is read by otehr modders so that they will start adding that in too...idk what it is about butts that i like too...its like people with feet fetish

triratna

Potential Patron
Shadow, After i extracted L10n.gfpk. with quickbms, it contain *.dfs on every single item and other description table on us localization. Even Pet text conversation table as well as skill description table.

Perhaps you know how to open *.dfs file type properly in order to edit them manually?

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
nooooo, i was playing it and started thinking that they aren't too different at all actually, but i did also want to mention that this is one of the best nude mods i have ever seen. you add detail that most people never have or will do [...]
Oh stop it, you ;-)

Thanks, really appreciate your opinion!
The butt is such a taboo part of the body, that is often not even hinted within the textures by the developers. But as we are breaking taboos via the development of nude patches, it's only fair to give this detail some attention. And it's quite a bit of work to place it in a at least half realistic position, that could be a reason for some of the missing anatomy in other mods ^^

Shadow, After i extracted L10n.gfpk. with quickbms, it contain *.dfs on every single item and other description table on us localization. Even Pet text conversation table as well as skill description table.

Perhaps you know how to open *.dfs file type properly in order to edit them manually?
The only hint is the human readable "STFSStudio Timber Data File Format" at the beginning of each file. But i've found nothing. Google... nothing... damn!
It's highly probable that they outsourced localization into a studio with a proprietary, in-house software solution. Someone with basics in reverse engineering would need to deserialize the files. I'm lacking the basics ^^

F

fable20022

I need serious help, i cant find the tex.gfpk file, thingy where is it or where do i find it????

- - - Updated - - -
wow i am stupid, just found it

Z

zodiacos89

The medic one doesn't seem to work properly, whenever I took her armor off her body is invisible except for the head, hand and her feet

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Only the Medic? And are you able to reproduce it everytime? I got display errors like that sometimes, but the texture always gets reloaded and displayed after a short while. Maybe a restart fixes your problem :-)
I'll look into it if other people suffer under the same problems, maybe there were changes in the texture format, but I don't belive it was more than a temporary problem.

Q

Question

Sorry maybe i'm a little off topic here.
I used noesis to view the model of the NPC but why it doesn't load the *.mtl file or the texture.

Do i need to open the gfpk file or the mesh file that have been extracted using quickbms ??

Is there any full guide how to use noesis specificaly for scarlet blade ?

Thanks in advance

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Sorry maybe i'm a little off topic here.
I used noesis to view the model of the NPC but why it doesn't load the *.mtl file or the texture.

Do i need to open the gfpk file or the mesh file that have been extracted using quickbms ??

Is there any full guide how to use noesis specificaly for scarlet blade ?

Thanks in advance
It's OK, I'll count it as On-Topic ^^
Yeah, Noesis cannot interpret the *.xmtl and *.mtl. It would be awesome, but isn't too bad. Use Noesis to open the extracted *.mesh file of your choice and use the usual "Export"/"Save As" functions of Noesis to export it as an *.obj.

The next step would be to "Open" or "Import" the *.obj into a Digital Content Creation (DCC) Tool of your choice, like Blender (Free), Maya or 3ds Max. Then apply a material with the corresponding textures in there and you got your preview-environment ready. Of course some basic knowledge about the DCC Tool is required. For a YouTube Tutorial search you would only need to combine the name of the Tool with keywords like "Material Editor", "Tutorial" and "Apply Textures". Especially for beginner topics like this YouTube is a treasure chest of awesome How-To-Videos.

Uddopekka

Potential Patron
I can't read through 29 pages to see if this issue has been brought up, but the SW and DE dds files are not working, every other class is however.

NVM. i forgot it isn't for unsealed lingerie, but DE is not working for me even on a new character

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
You don't have to crawl through all the pages, I keep my main post on page 1 up to date and link stuff if it is in any way helpful. Yeah, always keep in mind its only for default underwear, not the unsealed underwear. Haven't heard of a problem like yours ("DE not working") since the early beginnings. We can trust in the intelligence of the swarm, if nobody complained yet, there is nothing wrong =D

Triple check your installation, don't accidently overwrite my mod with files from another mod and so on...

FallenLost

Potential Patron
Put it on my ToDo List. Already found some beautiful reference images which fit the style of the Whipper, but got other things to attend to at the moment. Watch the Request Section!

I downloaded both your sentinel de-censor(which works great) and the nude pack for all classes. But with the sentinel, and only sentinel, she has a weird white winged design on the crotch. How do I get rid of that and have the full nude design like the others?

- - - Updated - - -

I downloaded both your sentinel de-censor(which works great) and the nude pack for all classes. But with the sentinel, and only sentinel, she has a weird white winged design on the crotch. How do I get rid of that and have the full nude design like the others?

Well it works with new sentinel characters but not my 28 sentinel. How do I fix that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.