Scarlet Blade Mods (1 Viewer)

B

burgerman

I didn't need to repack the files. I just left the .dds image files in the tex folder with the tex file. It works fine.

S

Silco

Thanks for the mods. The censored look is covered up from head to toe and although the design looks nice, it's the initial factors on *why* the sentinels were covered it up that peeves me and shows stupidity of the game industry. Just like Tera Online everything not 6"2 and big breasted is some real-world lost child when no child in existence is a photogenic representation of these game characters. Makes no sense if the show Queen's Blade released uncensored in the states but the video-game of the similar themes is censored.

The west can be so ridiculously oversensitive and political when it comes to video-games. If it's not some liberal feminist QQ on the way a female character is in a game, then it's the other portion that claims video-game characters are real-life people.

Such political correctness is going to actually hurt freedom of speech in gaming in the long-run and probably is now. The wannabe NRA's in the game industry that as basically saying Video-games=Real life. Play Scarlet Blade or Tera means folks are rapist and pedos. Play violent video-games or fps and they are murders or mental-cases.

All speculations and labels with no founding evidence, proven links or facts. Playing video-games do not turn people into criminals. It's too bad the game industry's attitude actually believes this as the opposite when it comes to korean adult games.

Manning

Potential Patron
Thanks for the mods, and the great step by step guide to make them work. Just tried the sentinel de-censor and it worked first time.

Have the weird nipples been fixed for the other classes?

Ayashimi

Potential Patron
Arigato ^^

Arigato from these mod i like this game and one of my various favorites played actually mmo in this year and moment

xTechno

Content Creator
Thanks for the mods, and the great step by step guide to make them work. Just tried the sentinel de-censor and it worked first time.

Have the weird nipples been fixed for the other classes?

Not yet, I have a day off tomorrow so i'll get to working on the Defender.

G

Gandalf

Thanks for the mods. The censored look is covered up from head to toe and although the design looks nice, it's the initial factors on *why* the sentinels were covered it up that peeves me and shows stupidity of the game industry. Just like Tera Online everything not 6"2 and big breasted is some real-world lost child when no child in existence is a photogenic representation of these game characters. Makes no sense if the show Queen's Blade released uncensored in the states but the video-game of the similar themes is censored.

The west can be so ridiculously oversensitive and political when it comes to video-games. If it's not some liberal feminist QQ on the way a female character is in a game, then it's the other portion that claims video-game characters are real-life people.

Such political correctness is going to actually hurt freedom of speech in gaming in the long-run and probably is now. The wannabe NRA's in the game industry that as basically saying Video-games=Real life. Play Scarlet Blade or Tera means folks are rapist and pedos. Play violent video-games or fps and they are murders or mental-cases.

All speculations and labels with no founding evidence, proven links or facts. Playing video-games do not turn people into criminals. It's too bad the game industry's attitude actually believes this as the opposite when it comes to korean adult games.

Sounds to me that you're being oversensitive and blaming the entire western world for what a hand full of politicians are doing to cater to special interest groups.
Broad sweeping statements are NEVER accurate and are usually due to closed minds that are unable or unwilling to see the bigger picture.

Freedom of speech in gaming?Never heard of such a thing.

NRA's in the gaming industry?You do like to stretch a metaphor.

In short the only people that believe that video games cause violence are idiots and the ignorant special interest groups that just happen to live and are politically active in the west.
Gaming companies JUST want to make money and keep legal issues to a minimum.Every country has it's laws and wrong or right the gaming industry has to cope with that reality.

Dragoncalf

Potential Patron
Nice work on the decensoring.
One thing to point out, though it's not a big deal. The Maximized Sentinel is still censored.

Dragoncalf

Potential Patron
Well I don't have a Sentinel, but you can see it in the Character Creation page. The Maximized form is in the background.

xTechno

Content Creator
MOD UPDATE

Added new link for Sentinel De-Censor, Sentinel Mech transformation will no longer have a latex suit.
For those who already repacked the game with the old files, simply add all "gigantes" files from this version and repack again...or just repack all these files.

xTechno

Content Creator
Anyone know if this NPC shows up anywhere in the alpha test aside from the start? I feel like it might be a waste since i'm level 20 and never saw her since.
SB 2013-01-28 15-57-28-48.png

Manning

Potential Patron
I'm only 21 and not seen here anywhere else either aside from the start, but i'll keep my eye's open, I wouldn't mind running into the weapons quartermaster Vera again either.

How'd you get her boobs out (in the pic)?

Also, anyone else find it slightly annoying there are sentinel npc's which don't have fish scale censor (examples- the quest npc in Enocia and the one in the pic below), but for player's its compulsory (without the mods of course), isn't it slightly contradictory?
01_26_16_19_38.jpg

xTechno

Content Creator
I'm only 21 and not seen here anywhere else either aside from the start, but i'll keep my eye's open, I wouldn't mind running into the weapons quartermaster Vera again either.

How'd you get her boobs out (in the pic)?

Also, anyone else find it slightly annoying there are sentinel npc's which don't have fish scale censor (examples- the quest npc in Enocia and the one in the pic below), but for player's its compulsory (without the mods of course), isn't it slightly contradictory?
View attachment 8169

I modded her, but since she only seems to be at the start I might just skip on releasing her files. I'll work on other NPCs that are always around.

Grimm01

Potential Patron
From what I've seen playing the alpha; she's only in the starting area of the game but it's highly possible that she appears again later in the level ranges (the alpha has a premature level cap and not all of the available game areas/content is in the alpha build).

So even if you don't see much reason to release the mod now, there might be a reason to hang onto it for later.

:)

Haze010

Potential Patron
MOD UPDATE

Added new link for Sentinel De-Censor, Sentinel Mech transformation will no longer have a latex suit.
For those who already repacked the game with the old files, simply add all "gigantes" files from this version and repack again...or just repack all these files.

Yeah, she's the first NPC you talk to, but she's wearing some kind of net on her breasts, but its still see-thru

Jinjo

Potential Patron
I really do appriciate the mods..makes me want to play sentinel again. However I do have to ask I also kinda just dropped the mods into the right folder instead of using the program (Well I tried to use it..wouldn't work for me). Is is safe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.