Scarlet Blade Mods (1 Viewer)

IeviKokonoe

Potential Patron
Fixed it. There was an issue with the program pathing from the unzip to my system I had to correct.
Let me know how you fixed it as I'm not able to open the packer.

Edit: Never mind i fixed this issue if anyone else has this problem just change the target and start in, for some reason it thinks its on C: when I put it on E:

Last edited by a moderator:

IeviKokonoe

Potential Patron

Attachments

• Capturemn.PNG
    Capturemn.PNG
    91.5 KB · Views: 1,187

IeviKokonoe

Potential Patron
Do try again, this time open the Mods folder and hit save. You should be hitting save when you've opened the Mods folder once, not Mods then a then objects etc
Thanks so much, That is where I was going wrong I was going in to objects rather then just opening the folder once and saving.

They are thinking of giving the sentinel another redesign once the game is officially released will this effect anything

xTechno

Content Creator
Thanks so much, That is where I was going wrong I was going in to objects rather then just opening the folder once and saving.

They are thinking of giving the sentinel another redesign once the game is officially released will this effect anything
Unless the script stops working and is never updated then I would say no.

CaYe

Content Creator
Ev time when I run quickbm repacker, choose that script txt file and then tex.gfpk as you explained, this error I get:
Code:
- error in src\quickbms.c line 972: main()
Error: No such file or directory
Any idea? Got quickbms extracted in the main directory of SB and have put the DDS files in the tex directory of quickbms.

xTechno

Content Creator
Ev time when I run quickbm repacker, choose that script txt file and then tex.gfpk as you explained, this error I get:
Code:
- error in src\quickbms.c line 972: main()
Error: No such file or directory
Any idea? Got quickbms extracted in the main directory of SB and have put the DDS files in the tex folder of quickbms.

Check the properties of the repacker and make sure the path for the quickbms program is correct, also, make sure when importing the mods you hit the save button when you open the the Mods folder and see the "a" folder.

justplay

Potential Patron
How many files am i suppose to find
I open the reapcker
select the txt in quick bms
Select the gpk in scarlet blade
then on the second promt go back into quick bms and open mods once so i see a
Then it says 1670 files found
I had to move quick bms at first so that even the repacker would work
Got it to work buts its super finicky
Tech
You should put in your first post
Make sure quick bms is in your documents folder and that a person may have to add/remove folders in the file path way for your repacker to work

This mod only makes the game more sexy and funny
the queens blade writers knew that alot of people would enjoy our characters
"these hounds look at me like a peice of meat, for that matter alot of people do"
"lets do something and not stand around while you pretend your not looking at my but commander"
Commander refers to you,akana is your character,in the sense your character is almost a bio suit
Those two quotes are from ingame

xTechno

Content Creator
How many files am i suppose to find
I open the reapcker
select the txt in quick bms
Select the gpk in scarlet blade
then on the second promt go back into quick bms and open mods once so i see a
Then it says 1670 files found
I had to mvoe quick bms at first so that even the repacker would work

It seems depending on where you place the quickbms files the repacker won't work until you've set the target in the properties correctly, I will update the instructions to fix that. You're only supposed to see the amount of files you put in the Mods folder.

2903jb

Potential Patron
It seems depending on where you place the quickbms files the repacker won't work until you've set the target in the properties correctly, I will update the instructions to fix that. You're only supposed to see the amount of files you put in the Mods folder.
Mine also says it repacks 1670 files, but the mods works just fine

Haze010

Potential Patron
Error

Untitled.png
This is all that comes up when i try it, the game still runs but no decensor

UPDATED

Ok no sorry, i accidentally just placed the mod folder in the tex folder instead of the .dds files, it works now, thank you, you dont know how thankful i am for this decensoring mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.