Scarlet Blade Mods (1 Viewer)

sandson

Potential Patron
So long as you don't go around posting info or SS of your nude char on official forum. You should be fine.

Haze010

Potential Patron
Just a question, if i ever want to revert the changes made by the mods how do i do that?
I did made a copy of the original tex.gfpk, would it work to just copy that and replace the modded file?

Last edited by a moderator:

xTechno

Content Creator
Just a question, if i ever want to revert the changes made by the mods how do i do that?
I did made a copy of the original tex.gfpk, would it work to just copy that and replace the modded file?

Yes, copy and replace the modded one with that backup and all the mods will be gone.

Muk4sch

Potential Patron
Hi, the mods work nice! But i have 2 Problems:

1. Senitel are now uncensored like Korea but if she always wear now underwear where "normaly" she´s Nude, what wrong?

2.The Medic texture are terrible on my PC, look here, whats wrong? something missing in the mode, not correctly installed the Medic Mod?

01_30_21_12_38.jpg

But all all the other works nice, so i dont know whats wrong ;D maybe someone could help me ;D

mfg

xTechno

Content Creator
Hi, the mods work nice! But i have 2 Problems:

1. Senitel are now uncensored like Korea but if she always wear now underwear where "normaly" she´s Nude, what wrong?

2.The Medic texture are terrible on my PC, look here, whats wrong? something missing in the mode, not correctly installed the Medic Mod?

View attachment 8293

But all all the other works nice, so i dont know whats wrong ;D maybe someone could help me ;D

mfg

Medic seems like a texture issue, i'll work on a fix. As for the sentinel...I can't understand the problem, post a screenshot?

2903jb

Potential Patron
It seems the sentinal no latex mod doesn't actually keep the latex gloves, the texture does change, there's just some white/blue glow around it, tried making the SE_GL_N_00.dds file completely black and she does get black hands, yet there's some odd blueish light around it, my skills are not nearly good enough to figure out why though, just wanted to let you know the textures actually load, but you've probably already figured out as much

xTechno

Content Creator
It seems the sentinal no latex mod doesn't actually keep the latex gloves, the texture does change, there's just some white/blue glow around it, tried making the SE_GL_N_00.dds file completely black and she does get black hands, yet there's some odd blueish light around it, my skills are not nearly good enough to figure out why though, just wanted to let you know the textures actually load, but you've probably already figured out as much
Yes, i've been calling it latex to keep it simple however i've edited those textures using multiple color combinations producing all kinds of colors and glows. I've even copied it from another class but still no positive results.

Muk4sch

Potential Patron
I mean that Senitel dont get nude, so she normaly wear Underwear. i installe De-censored and Nude mode for them, but only the De-censored works. Underwear dont replaced by nude skin thats i want to say >.< sry my english is bad ;D but thx for the fix at the Medics.

xTechno

Content Creator
I mean that Senitel dont get nude, so she normaly wear Underwear. i installe De-censored and Nude mode for them, but only the De-censored works. Underwear dont replaced by nude skin thats i want to say >.< sry my english is bad ;D but thx for the fix at the Medics.
Did you repack the nude mod after the decensor?

CaYe

Content Creator
Medic seems like a texture issue, i'll work on a fix. As for the sentinel...I can't understand the problem, post a screenshot?

You might as well fix the texture for Shadow Walker and Whipper also if time, cos I've got the same issue. Defender, Sentinel, Medic and Punisher is working fine tho. Cannot show screens of them cos Alpha has ended pardon.

N

neobunny

I saw a sentinel that had unsealed underwear today. But even though I was using the Sentinel De-censor mod she had the body suit on. Guess you missed the unsealed body texture?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.