Rise of the Tomb Raider Nude Mod? (1 Viewer)

Do you want a see-through version

• Yes

Votes: 31 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vergil

Content Creator
Since I want to give you textures that I will create for the mod it is better to chose a private place. But we could also use the private message function here and create a group out of it if you want.

Vergil

Content Creator
Nothing. The workflow with resorep is to much work and since I have almost no motivation, I will not do this nudemod.
Besides the guys that wrote above and offered help, did not respond in the private group. :D

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
This is the first TR game that never had a proper nude mod, i really hope it doesn't stay that way...

klassiersieb

Club Regular
Dann könnten wir uns auch einfach per E-Mail austauschen.

Muß ich ein gewisses Grundwissen mitbringen ? Wie gesagt, Zeit und Interesse hab ich.

3dfapman

Casual Client
thumb.png

thumb.png

These popped up over on Loverslab: Rise of the Tomb Raider Mods on PC? - Page 4 - Adult Gaming

Sadly, I just think they are photoshopped images. Here's hoping it could serve as motivation at the very least lol.

Vergil

Content Creator
Okay okay, I will give it another try! :)

And wohoooo! It worked. After 4 hours of trying. :D I don't know why it took me 4 hours to get the pants-color-test to work but I'm happy that it finally worked. I will keep you updated. Hmm ... maybe Candy Crush took away half of the time. :D I should not work at night. Do we have cool emoticons? :rolleyes: No not really, but this one will do.

works.JPG

Last edited:

Vergil

Content Creator
Yes I will at433! :)
The mod will work with some limitations. Water makes the skin darker. There is a normal map that causes a grain on the border of the shadow. To solve this I need the "selected textures are green in game" function like in texmod and uMod. So I will release the mod as is soon. Just need to take care of some stuff.

Lara_nude_ass.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.