Rise of the Tomb Raider Nude Mod? (1 Viewer)

Do you want a see-through version

• Yes

Votes: 31 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vergil

Content Creator
Nice, it even works in the cut scenes! :)

lara_nude_ass_2.JPG

lara_nude_ass_3.JPG

Last edited:

Vergil

Content Creator
Thank you for your great comments guys! :)
at433, I will think about a hairy version. But I can not promise it.
I figured out that sometimes swimming under water will not change the appearance of the modified skin. So the natural skin look remains. But it also sometimes turn dark. If that happens you have to dive into the water again and it will eventually be fine again. I hope you can life with that.

This is how it looks like when it works.

LaraSwimNude.gif

Do you want her ass to get dirty when the rest of her gets dirty? Like when you loose health she gets wounded and blood appears all over her body. Or should I let her ass stay clean? :) Clean version would be the easiest way.

3dfapman

Casual Client
Holy shit, you actually did it! Not that I ever doubted your capabilities of creating it, but just with the fact you're busy with your own game and all that!

Splendid stuff once again Vergil! Mad respect. And also, big props to Ray Wing for creating a tool that allowed for modding of this game, essentially making it all possible.

This also bodes well for the future, I'd imagine that the next game in the series will proably use the same engine seeing as how good it looks and runs.

BoobsLover

Casual Client
Awesome. Vergil make magic with any game.✌✌✌.
With this new tool you think that is possible a nude mod of some kind with the classic tank top outfit? ?

images (35).jpg

Look those well rounded wet melons

Last edited:

klassiersieb

Club Regular
Es gibt Leute, die investieren sehr viel an Freizeit, Geduld und "Know How". Und wenn diese Leute an einem Nude Mod, der uns alle sicherlich erfreut, arbeiten , sollte man sich in Geduld ausharren und nicht mal eben sagen "Where can I doanload it". So was ist respektlos.

Serqonion

Potential Patron
Now if only jiggle physics were possible. Alas, I know physics cannot actually be modded into a game. Regardless, EXCELLENT job, Vergil! I'll go on record to requrst a hairy version too -- but not just a landindg strip; rather, let it be wild and adventerous as Lara is :)

Vergil

Content Creator
Thank you for all your nice comments guys! I really love to get your feedback! <3 I also like your likes, haha. :D

Holy cow. Looks great so far.

I have to go and buy some peaches now.

Thank you! Have fun with the peaches. ;)

Saddly that this game have few goods costumes to mod.Devs make lara dress up like a man in this Tomb Raider.

Yeah your right, but at least we have some costumes that are okay-ish to modify. :)

Nice work, where can i download it please?

Thanks. This is still work in progress, so you can not. :)

Es gibt Leute, die investieren sehr viel an Freizeit, Geduld und "Know How". Und wenn diese Leute an einem Nude Mod, der uns alle sicherlich erfreut, arbeiten , sollte man sich in Geduld ausharren und nicht mal eben sagen "Where can I doanload it". So was ist respektlos.

It's fine, I don't mind that. It would be also nice from you if you use English to write here. I know it's harder to make nice sentences this way and you maybe only want to talk with me directly, but all the others will understand you without having to use a translator. :)

Now if only jiggle physics were possible. Alas, I know physics cannot actually be modded into a game. Regardless, EXCELLENT job, Vergil! I'll go on record to requrst a hairy version too -- but not just a landindg strip; rather, let it be wild and adventerous as Lara is :)

Omg yes! Jiggle physics would be soooo perfect for this! :D But sadly, as you already mentioned it, it is not possible to do.
No strip, wild. Got it. :)

The mod works also on every other costume that is combined with the same beige colored pants.
lara_nude_ass_4.JPG

Wisky

Avid Affiliate
Yes I will at433! :)
The mod will work with some limitations. Water makes the skin darker. There is a normal map that causes a grain on the border of the shadow. To solve this I need the "selected textures are green in game" function like in texmod and uMod. So I will release the mod as is soon. Just need to take care of some stuff.

View attachment 63848

OMG it looks awesome! Thanks Vergil! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.