Rise of the Tomb Raider Nude Mod? (1 Viewer)

Do you want a see-through version

• Yes

Votes: 31 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3dfapman

Casual Client
Maybe it's possible to make the game run in DX9 mode like the previous one which will allow for texmod to work?

I hope it happens. :)

Motivation for why:

Zwj98Qq.gif

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
@ 3dfapman, I recently just bought the game yesterday from Steam along with the DLC story content: Baba Yaga - The Temple Of The Witch.

I can tell you that this game uses Direct X 11, and thus you would need either Windows 7 or Windows 10 to run the game.
Direct X 9 is a really outdated graphics driver that was used when Windows 98 and XP were around.

If I were a modder, and had some modding skills I would definitely make a mod for Rise Of The Tomb Raider for Lara Croft in her B-Day suit, and perhaps some new outfits for her too, but alas I lack the skills and the knowledge.

However, on the plus side, since there are some mods for the first Tomb Raider (2013) PC game, that even has a nude mod that someone made, it won't be long before someone creates a nude mod for Rise Of The Tomb Raider also.

A little time and patience is all it takes. I'm confident that we shall see some nude mods arise for ROTTR soon enough.

On a side note, WOW !! ... Look at those buns ! Did I just see a hint of camel toe too ? :oops: :tongue:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
@ Boundy22, I still have yet to play through the DLC story content of Baba Yaga, as I only bought Rise Of The Tomb Raider yesterday, so it will be a while before I start playing the extra story mode from the DLC that I bought.

However if you want to see if there is any ryona that exists for the Baba Yaga DLC Story content, here is a full playthrough of it that you can watch on YouTube, which is an hour, thirteen minutes, and fifty-six seconds long.
Here is the link to the video:

Enjoy !

iare

Casual Client
It seems it's been properly cracked too by a scene group called Conspir4cy and not just bypassed by Voksi
Anyone willing to try some modding? it has dx11 and dx12

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Last edited:

iare

Casual Client
Actually now it is possible indeed. I have added Rise of the Tomb Raider support. Someone may grab a new version of [Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer and try to make a texture mod. But I'm rather skeptical since Lara's outfits look like not very texmod friendly.
Doing god's work brotha!
I think modding the pants will have good results

UPDATE.
I've installed the game, it works no problem.
I then extract the tool in a folder, I follow the instructions but when I try to run the game it shows an error "Rise of TR has stopped working"

Then I try to extract the tool (the 2 files) into the game folder, I run the tool but when I try to add the game exe it gives a specific error:" game_d3d11.dll"

Last edited:

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Doing god's work brotha!
I think modding the pants will have good results

UPDATE.
I've installed the game, it works no problem.
I then extract the tool in a folder, I follow the instructions but when I try to run the game it shows an error "Rise of TR has stopped working"

Then I try to extract the tool (the 2 files) into the game folder, I run the tool but when I try to add the game exe it gives a specific error:" game_d3d11.dll"
Please send me the following files:
  1. Screenshot of Resorep window.
  2. ui.log, uisettings.ini, dllsettings.ini files in the Resorep folder.
  3. Dll log file. Its path is specified in the "Dll log location" section in the Resorep window.
  4. Screenshot of contents of a folder with game executable.

iare

Casual Client
Hmm...weird. It works now! Checking out the textures

I've edited some pants texture but I see no effect, will post pics tomorrow.

Last edited:

iare

Casual Client
Hmm... maybe the pants are from Syria level? I can't change to that outfit in Soviet mission.
This is the file name I've edited 18061212.dds

iare

Casual Client
Nope, just replayed that level, it is a different texture possible, did found another pants texture that was more sand-dirty.
Also the folder with the textures was just 2.90 GB, now it is 3.20GB... I do think that there are too few textures

Last edited:

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Nope, just replayed that level, it is a different texture possible, did found another pants texture that was more sand-dirty.
Also the folder with the textures was just 2.90 GB, now it is 3.20GB... I do think that there are too few textures
That could mean that the game uses different texture format than DXT1 or DXT5 for the majority of textures. Thanks for the info. I will look into that issue. No ETA though.

iare

Casual Client
Nevermind that, I see the edited texture. I understand how the tool works now.
Though my game won't start now, it gave me that error "ROTTR has stopped working" when I run it but now it doesn't even give me that. I've deleted the tool but the game still won't start. Last time I had the game in a different folder...

Ray Wing

Content Creator
You may try this:
Remove all applications from hooked application list in Resorep UI if you can.
Perform a file search on a game folder. Find and delete all instances of the following files (only inside the game folder or any subfolders, not system-wide!):
game_d3d11.dll
ori_d3d11.dll
d3d11.dll
dllsettings.ini

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.