Rise of the Tomb Raider Nude Mod? (1 Viewer)

Do you want a see-through version

• Yes

Votes: 31 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BoobsLover

Casual Client
Vergil now that you finished this mod you will try make another for this game or you is ocuppied with another project?

klassiersieb

Club Regular
Hm, i think it is only an ass mod not more, looks like the video. But i hope, someone can extension it to a full nude mod.

Very good work , Vergil. Thanks a lot.

Vergil

Content Creator
Maybe devs make a complex model for Lara just for difficult to nude mods can be made
That could be one reason. But I think the main reason to make a complex mesh is to add realism to the model.

Btw, thank you BoobsLover BoobsLover and @Reyzer for your liking-spree! :D

likingspree.jpg

Last edited:

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
It doesn't seem to be working for me, i'm using RoTTR version 1.0.668.1 64 bits, i don't know what i am doing wrong, can you help me ?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    535.2 KB · Views: 280
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    556.1 KB · Views: 270

Vergil

Content Creator
Your game settings are alright. Have you ever tried resorep on another game with another mod? I just want to know if resorep works for you in general.

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
i know i used resorep before but i don't remember on which game, i know it works, does the mod works at the start of the game, if not that's probably why, i have only 2 saves, one at 1 % and the other one at 8 %, i never had the time to play

Vergil

Content Creator
i know i used resorep before but i don't remember on which game, i know it works, does the mod works at the start of the game, if not that's probably why, i have only 2 saves, one at 1 % and the other one at 8 %, i never had the time to play
It should also work on the very beginning of the game. In the mountains with the red jacket and in the dessert-ish area which is the second level. Hmm I'm wondering what could be causing this issue ...

You deserve. We are your fans.
<3 <3 <3 :)

View attachment 64683
Thank you again for the nice work Vergil. The Blue Henley Outfit make a cameltoe :>
Sure thing! Yes the Blue Henley only uses the normal map and maybe some other textures. So you have a very very tight pants. :D

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.