Rise of the Tomb Raider Nude Mod? (1 Viewer)

Do you want a see-through version

• Yes

Votes: 31 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lora Craft

Vivacious Visitor
It would be good if Lara put in Rise of Tomb Raider some good breast implants like she did in the previous game.
20170716163548_1.jpg

20170716163549_1.jpg

Good old DX9 times.

20170716161604_1.jpg

20170716161655_1.jpg

Lora Craft

Vivacious Visitor
Vergil know ancient secret modding skils that need 100% concentration.forum is a distraction.

Remember that he is working in your own game.be patient.you will be rewarded.

Vergil

Content Creator
Last edited:
A

Armyof

Hey Virgil ive seen your work so far and looks awesome i was just wondering when you might estimate the mod might be done and ready for us to download?

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
Now this is an amazing news, i gave up hope to ever play this game with a nice mod, but thanks to the dedication of Vergil it will happen !!! Thanks a lot Vergil !!!!

Serqonion

Potential Patron
Thanks, Virgil!

Is anyone else having issues using this mod? I can't get it to work. I have java 64 offline installed. Microsoft redistributable updated, and have tried both Resorp 1.6 and 1.7 The textures just don't change in my game -_-

Serqonion

Potential Patron
Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to clarify that I went back and checked the Nier Automata texture swap, and that works without problem. Am I hooking to the right application: Rise of the Romb Raider exe? Resorp says not to hook it to a launcher, but the Rise of the Tomr Raider exe opens a launcher anyway? Am I supposed to hook it to one of the Bigfile.000 or Bigfile.tigers?

Vergil

Content Creator
Very high should be fine actually. But try one step lower, just to make sure that this is not causing the issue.

Vergil

Content Creator
Ahhh good that you've mentioned that! I totally forgot to put that information into the readme file! :D I will do that right away.
Thank you for supporting me Serqonion and have fun with the mod. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.