Rise of the Tomb Raider Nude Mod? (1 Viewer)

Do you want a see-through version

• Yes

Votes: 31 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iare

Casual Client
I have reinstalled the game, but thanks I'll try that in case it shows up again.

Well these are the black jeans textures, I've tried editing half of the texture, the result is underwhelming, barely any difference, just brighter colour, very reflective. There's another texture but it UV-like, very greenish (I've never messed with those files)
The texture's name is 152641717.dds

In this pic you can see the result, her left leg is brighter.

nOmOg4p.png

I think this is the best outfit good for a nude mod(see the two pics), problem is that I couldn't find the specific textures or my poor eyesight could not see the results

sg8FSq5.png

B6uJ5hw.png

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Yes it works. Here is a texture before editing and after:
View attachment 56958View attachment 56959
The problem is that these subtle lines on her pants are bright red on a edited texture. It turned out that RotTR texture system is pretty complex - there are a lot of texture layers for same object and all textures are applied together to form a final object surface look. It's going to be hard to mod that.
Here is my post from the other thread.
There are two possible reasons:
  • RotTR texture system is complex indeed and is nod texmod friendly
  • Resorep fails to capture the most important texture types for RotTR and only captures some secondary textures that control lighting, shiness, normals etc.

Vergil

Content Creator
I've just tried resorep on RotTR. It only extracts roughness, spec/metal, normal and such maps. The base color maps are fully missing. Since RotTR is using BPR (Physically Based Rendering) shaders, it is not diffuse but base color. Ray Wing Ray Wing , do you think you can make resorep extract the base color maps?

I've found these texture formats in Unreal Engine 4.
PBRFormat.png

BC1 or BC5 sounds like something. But it even could be DXT3 I guess.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
I've just tried resorep on RotTR. It only extracts roughness, spec/metal, normal and such maps. The base color maps are fully missing. Since RotTR is using BPR (Physically Based Rendering) shaders, it is not diffuse but base color. Ray Wing Ray Wing , do you think you can make resorep extract the base color maps?

I've found these texture formats in Unreal Engine 4.
View attachment 57933
BC1 or BC5 sounds like something. But it even could be DXT3 I guess.
Thank you for the investigation. I have considered that reason why the edits are barely visible in the game. Unfortunately I am not actively developing Resorep now. May try to look into it in November but no promises. As I have already said in Looking for programmer [Texmod and uMod alternative] we need a new C/C++ developer to add DirectX11 support to uMod.

3dfapman

Casual Client
Thank you for the investigation. I have considered that reason why the edits are barely visible in the game. Unfortunately I am not actively developing Resorep now. May try to look into it in November but no promises. As I have already said in Looking for programmer [Texmod and uMod alternative] we need a new C/C++ developer to add DirectX11 support to uMod.

I really hope you look into it eventually! :)

Especially if it means Vergil might give nude textures a whirl for RoTR. If you're in the least bit familiar with his many mods, they'd probably motivate you because he really puts out some of the highest quality nude mods!

Vergil

Content Creator
Especially if it means Vergil might give nude textures a whirl for RoTR. If you're in the least bit familiar with his many mods, they'd probably motivate you because he really puts out some of the highest quality nude mods!

Wow thank you! That motivates me again to do even more nudemods. But well, I don't have much time since I work on my own game. :)

Ray Wing

Content Creator
I really hope you look into it eventually! :)

Great news! WIP screenshot of folders filled with shiny textures from RotR captured by Resorep:
2016-11-05_0124.png

Instead of manually adding support for all possible texture formats I was able to use DirectXTex library for texture handling. Capture of various formats is working. The only thing that is left is to add texture overriding code that uses DirectXTex too.

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
Great news! WIP screenshot of folders filled with shiny textures from RotR captured by Resorep:
View attachment 58254

Instead of manually adding support for all possible texture formats I was able to use DirectXTex library for texture handling. Capture of various formats is working. The only thing that is left is to add texture overriding code that uses DirectXTex too.
nice !!! :)

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
to bad mods are not working easy on this game. thats why games like skyrim are just amazing for pc fun

Vergil

Content Creator
Okay the game works again. Tried to open a BC1_UNORM_SRGB format texture. Looking for a base color map I was not sure what format or texture to pick as they all look not properly rendered to me. My viewer shows me this:

BC1.JPG

Photoshop, with your suggested dds plugin, opens it up like that:

BC1-2.JPG

What can I do now?

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Okay the game works again. Tried to open a BC1_UNORM_SRGB format texture. Looking for a base color map I was not sure what format or texture to pick as they all look not properly rendered to me. My viewer shows me this:

View attachment 58430

Photoshop, with your suggested dds plugin, opens it up like that:

View attachment 58431

What can I do now?
Could you attach the dds file?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.