Rise of the Tomb Raider Nude Mod? (1 Viewer)

Do you want a see-through version

• Yes

Votes: 31 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Sure, there you go.
That is how it looks in Photoshop 2014 CC with Intel DDS plugin:
2016-12-02_2148.png

Ray Wing

Content Creator
A lot of textures here. I have to open them up in Photoshop to view them properly. :D Ray Wing Ray Wing , could you pls tell me what hash value that Albedo/base color texture had that you've changed on her pants? Was it in the BC1_UNORM_SRGB format?
I believe it was 16960135.dds or less likely 106298559.dds. Can't tell the format though because I have already deleted original textures folder.

bugbugbug

Potential Patron
Ooooh, you're looking at the pants too? Could they actually be tight enough for a good texedit??

I mean the shirt is the most important... Lara isn't Lara without her twins... but if I'm going to be spending a LOT of time watching that ass, the barer the better!

bugbugbug

Potential Patron
That's a shame... the grey henley that iame posted looked okay to me for a see-through shirt, but you're the expert.

I'll be very happy to see what you can do with the pants though.

Mick Budarrap

Avid Affiliate
While I'm just about ready to outright beg for a wet shirt mod I'd be getting ahead of the ball. Like really far. Right now I'm considering it a minor miracle that any modding work at all is happening on this TR game.

Thanks for the perserverance.

Vergil

Content Creator
There are more of you guys interested in a see-through version then I've expected. Hmm how can we measure this? Let's say, if this post gets 50 or more likes, I will try to make a see-through version for Lara.

Ray Wing Ray Wing thank you! The hash value was the right one for the pants.
Do you think it is possible to add a function like in Texmod or uMod? A function that makes it possible to see what texture you are about to export. The one that makes the textures appear green in-game and when you hit a button, you will get that texture. It is nearly impossible for me to find the right textures in all that folders. There are smaller square textures that don't really tell you what they are for. They look so unimportant most of the times. If you don't know what they do and don't use them because of that, you will never be able to finish your mod. That function would be a lifesaver.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
There are more of you guys interested in a see-through version then I've expected. Hmm how can we measure this? Let's say, if this post gets 50 or more likes, I will try to make a see-through version for Lara. ...

Vergil,
I can add a poll to this thread, something along the lines of
Do you want a see-through version?
Yes
No

Please let me know if you want one, and how long you want the poll to run.
Very respectfully,
fleet

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Ray Wing Ray Wing thank you! The hash value was the right one for the pants.
Do you think it is possible to add a function like in Texmod or uMod? A function that makes it possible to see what texture you are about to export. The one that makes the textures appear green in-game and when you hit a button, you will get that texture. It is nearly impossible for me to find the right textures in all that folders. There are smaller square textures that don't really tell you what they are for. They look so unimportant most of the times. If you don't know what they do and don't use them because of that, you will never be able to finish your mod. That function would be a lifesaver.
I agree that it is pretty inconvenient to use as is. But to make it uMod-like is too much work for me now. Sadly Resorep development is on hold for the time being.

3dfapman

Casual Client
fleet fleet , this is a far better idea then mine! :D Yes please add one for two weeks.
klassiersieb klassiersieb , I think similar. I also like bottomless a lot. :) To be honest, I don't really know what what I think is 'the best'.

Uh exciting, just returned to see if any progress was happening. Really pleased to hear you've made time for this with your personal game project going on! :) I feel the same in regards to the different versions: Full nude is obviously best but maybe unrealistic, but next on my priority would be bottomless cause you be staring at that ass the most in a third person game :D.

Like the mod you did for Nilin in Remember Me is probably my favourite mod of yours! :) Can't wait to see what you will come up with. Take as long as you need, the game isn't going anywhere and to me it is already a classic with a lot of replay value.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.