Rise of the Tomb Raider Nude Mod? (1 Viewer)

Do you want a see-through version

• Yes

Votes: 31 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Ray Wing Ray Wing , do you know a picture viewer that can handle the intel dds format? I don't want to view them all in Photoshop. :)
Unfortunately I don't know any. Some viewers that I tried show black screen or garbled image for exotic DDS formats. Others can only open a single file at a time and unable to show a next file from same directory. But you can do the following:
  • download texconv.exe from here: Releases · Microsoft/DirectXTex · GitHub
  • launch it from command line like that: "texconv.exe -r -ft jpg -o C:\output C:\input\*.dds" (replace C:\output and C:\input\*.dds with your paths)
That tool will read all dds files from input directory convert them to jpg and write to output directory so you can view them in any viewer.

Mick Budarrap

Avid Affiliate
the grey henley that iame posted looked okay to me for a see-through shirt

I'd probably prefer the tank top if possible, if we're talking about transparency.

topsmall.jpg

The henley's neckline has the buttons, flappy sides, and the undershirt beneath it, putting a piece of complicated mesh right in the middle of where you want to work. If I was making a wet shirt mod (once upon a time Tomb Raider 2013 white wet shirt) I'd want to use that tank top instead. It's a big clean canvass to draw the transparency on.

The downside: gotta finish the the game to obtain the specific outfit card. But then you can replay chapters with the tank top, so that's cool.

Z

Zhnz

It's now 15 days after the last progress update. I hope that the talented guys among you still work on this. I would be very happy if this mod came to a finished product. If that motivates you: I definitely would donate money for the working nude patch ;) Keep the work up!

3dfapman

Casual Client
Did people give up on this? If so, that's a crying shame.

I get that the meshes available are not the best for a texture nude mod, but maybe the Angel of Darkness Classic skin would be easier to texture mod? Take a look at the attachments.

Having a nude mod for that outfit would still be pretty rad.

Also, succesfully modding this game would probably set a good precedent for the next Tomb Raider game, rumored to be called Shadow of the Tomb Raider which would be very likely to use the same engine which means the same tools perhaps be used to mod that game too in the future. Most likely, but who knows.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    928.6 KB · Views: 507
  • 2.png
    2.png
    867.3 KB · Views: 523
  • 3.png
    3.png
    834.7 KB · Views: 489
  • 4.png
    4.png
    936.4 KB · Views: 493
  • 5.png
    5.png
    932.8 KB · Views: 492
  • 6.png
    6.png
    924.4 KB · Views: 505

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.