Riders of Icarus - Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Naduron

Content Creator
READ THIS:
The only uMod that works without any graphical issues is uMod v2 r53 but it also causes the client to have 5-15 FPS depending on your hardware and game resolution.

------------------------------------Ignore text under this :p ------------------------------------​

Umod v1 r23 - 60 fps, all textures, graphics issues , cant save all files
Umod v1 r24 - 60 fps, all textures, graphics issues , cant save all files
Umod v1 r35 - 60 fps, all textures, graphics issues , cant save all files
uMod v1 r44 - 60 fps, all textures, graphics issue, cant save all files
uMod v2 r49 - 60 fps, all textures, graphics issue, ccant save all files
uMod v2 r51 - 60 fps, all textures, graphics issue, ccant save all files
uMod v2 r53 - 5 fps, all textures, no graphics issues

------------------------------------Guide------------------------------------

Download this Umod v2 v53: uMod_v1_r44.zip - texmod - uMod V 1.0 (r44) - Universal Modding Engine - uMod games on the fly! - Google Project Hosting

1. Click on [Add Game] -> Launcher32.exe
2. Turn on [Use Global Hook]
3. Launch Riders of Icarus (Do not use "Start game through uMod)
(More options will now pop up)
4. Click on [Open Texture/Package] and choose a mod.
5. Click on [Update Reload]

------------------------------------Mods------------------------------------​

Remove Underwear [All Classes]
Tool:
uMod v2 alpha r53
Download: Riders of Icarus - Underwear.rar
ScreenShot 2016-06-03 (04-14-01).jpg ScreenShot 2016-06-03 (04-14-05).jpg ScreenShot 2016-06-03 (04-14-22).jpg ScreenShot 2016-06-03 (04-14-34).jpg ScreenShot 2016-06-03 (04-16-52).jpg ScreenShot 2016-06-03 (04-16-59).jpg ScreenShot 2016-06-03 (04-18-04).jpg ScreenShot 2016-06-03 (04-19-00).jpg ScreenShot 2016-06-03 (04-19-23).jpg ScreenShot 2016-06-03 (04-19-44).jpg ScreenShot 2016-06-03 (04-20-55).jpg ScreenShot 2016-06-03 (04-24-06).jpg ScreenShot 2016-06-03 (04-24-13).jpg ScreenShot 2016-06-03 (04-24-15).jpg ScreenShot 2016-06-03 (04-24-17).jpg ScreenShot 2016-06-03 (04-24-20).jpg ScreenShot 2016-06-03 (04-24-24).jpg

Attachments

Riders of Icarus - Underwear.rar
5.4 MB · Views: 2,845

Last edited:

lolilove

Vivacious Visitor
Never heard of this game before, graphics look nice though.

Although, is there no loli race or flat chest option??

Also Naduron, maybe you have something I was looking for in your TERA thread: Do you have the korean popori_f files (latest update)? The decensor Elin patches have been broken seen ninja update

Naduron

Content Creator
Never heard of this game before, graphics look nice though.

Although, is there no loli race or flat chest option??

Also Naduron, maybe you have something I was looking for in your TERA thread: Do you have the korean popori_f files (latest update)? The decensor Elin patches have been broken seen ninja update

Nope my chars has the lowest settings on the breasts and they are still huge
ScreenShot 2016-06-03 (04-24-06).jpg

Only the KR version has a loli class; Shiring (mystic from Tera)

dunno how long it will take for the EN version to get it, KR got it 31 mars so it can take many months or years before the EN gets it.

lolilove

Vivacious Visitor
Oh, well, it is VERY good news to hear that NA will eventually get a loli-ish race. I had already written it off since a few hours ago, I mentioned this thread to our Tera elin only guild and one member went to try the game and said there was no loli race. But as long as it comes later I can play it then.

Also thanks for showing me the videos, they were very good and show how cute they are. I was most happy with the large choice of twintail hairstyle, which on top of that are really good twintail hairstyles. Although, from the 2nd video, it looks like you couldn't make 100% flat chest, even when he moved the slider all the way down. I mean not my ideal choice, but I can deal with it and it is good enough I guess. I mean you usually only end up seeing the backside of your char 90% of the time when playing MMORPGs anyways...

Naduron

Content Creator
Is this not ready yet? No download link for the mod.
Still testing with different tools
Umod v1 r23 - 60 fps, all textures, graphics issues , cant save all files
Umod v1 r24 - 60 fps, all textures, graphics issues , cant save all files
Umod v1 r35 - 60 fps, all textures, graphics issues , cant save all files
uMod v1 r44 - 60 fps, all textures, graphics issue, cant save all files
uMod v2 r49 - 60 fps, all textures, graphics issue, ccant save all files
uMod v2 r51 - 60 fps, all textures, graphics issue, ccant save all files
uMod v2 r53 - 5 fps, all textures, no graphics issues

Last edited:

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
Added d3d9.dll to the Bin32 folder alongside Client.exe and the game crashes as soon as I launched it, tested with uMod v1 r44 and v2 r53. :Sigh:
I'll keep testing with other versions.

Edit: Okay, managed to get it working with v2 r53 but I also get abysmal FPS.

FusionGaming

Potential Patron
This doesn't work for I tried adding both launcher 32 from bin32 and the launcher from bin64 and the game wont pop up in umod after doing that

Kohirint

Potential Patron
No matter what I try the game is launching the Launcher.exe from bin64 folder. Any ideas on how to get this to work? I have both a Steam install and non steam install tried both same thing happens... =( and I have tried several version of Umod none will catch the 64bit launcher.exe
(see next post for how I got Umod to work with a Non-Steam version of the game) I gave up on the steam version because it wont let me change accounts.

(edit) Ok so I finally got a version of Umod to work and allow me to search/save textures but the one provided here gives me this...
P2k5qmW.png

What does this mean? My guess is they changed something that causes this to not work?

Last edited:

Kohirint

Potential Patron
For anyone with issue of not being able to run the 32bit version to attempt this Umod texture See this link here. 3rd post by KhallistoPRBR.
Hope it helps you get Umod working as it did for me since mine was only wanting to run 64bit.

FusionGaming

Potential Patron
So I did that but umod still wont detect Riders of Icarus even though I have umod r53 and I am launching 32bit of the launcher but still nothing

Kohirint

Potential Patron
I am pretty sure im using 1.44 umod that I got working but still no clue how to get nude texture to work.

I included 4 dds files(in the zip below) I found with Umod in hopes that someone can work them into a new set of nude textures, I have no clue wth I am doing so I don't even know if these are the right ones. They all have the same file name another thing I have no clue about.

2jgMK7p.jpg

Attachments

PossibleTexturesToEdit.zip
1.2 MB · Views: 290

Kohirint

Potential Patron
***Go here to this users post, a working armor replacing nude mod option that does not need Umod!***

(I will leave this info here just in case someone wants to try but I would rather use the mod from link above!)
Ok firstly I have the game downloaded from the website with a launcher etc because steam sucks and will not let me change accounts.
Second is of course global hooked the Launcher32.exe from the games bin32 folder.
Third I open the Nexon launcher and Do Not hit play, I then hit Windows+R key to open the Run cmd.
Then I put in
H:\Games\icarus\appdata\Bin32\Launcher32 icarus_online
just make sure to use your own path to where the launcher32.exe is. I will double check this just in case but I am pretty sure thats all I had to do. I will also double check which version of Umod I am able to use it with.

Last edited:

FusionGaming

Potential Patron
Mines in C:\Nexon\Library\appdata\icarus\Bin32\Launcher32.exe icarus_online and yet it's still not getting detected by uMod

Kohirint

Potential Patron
Mines in C:\Nexon\Library\appdata\icarus\Bin32\Launcher32.exe icarus_online and yet it's still not getting detected by uMod

If that is what you are putting in the run cmd take out the ".exe" part and see if that works so that it looks like "...appdata\Bin32\Launcher32 icarus_online"

And if that still doesn't work go try Badilators Nude mod for making armor nude. Does not require Umod and works great!

Kohirint

Potential Patron
inside appdata there is a "Game" folder, the "Game" folder from the zip can merge or overwrite that one so that it adds the sub folder "Objects" inside the "Game" folder

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.