Riders of Icarus - Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

A

Arcadelord

Greetings,

I don't know if anyone has tried recently to use the nude mod, but I've been having a great deal of troubles with it. No matter which version of uMod I rely on and no matter in which order I launch either uMod or Icarus, the game crashes to desktop.

When I launch uMod first then Launcher32.exe the game begins to load, uMod displays a new tab named Launcher32 and even the injection method tagged as "Dx9: 2" but then it crashes.

When I launch the game first then uMod otherwise, it allows the game to start properly, but doesn't display this "Injection method Dx9: 2" inside the Launcher32 tab. And although I can use uMod, it doesn't have any impact on Icarus whatsoever.

Any help for someone who's still playing Icarus in 2017 and wants to spice up his game? I'm relying on Windows 10 64bit and I have both the Nexon launcher and Steam version of the game installed. Only the version from the Nexon launcher cooperates (more or less, as stated above) with uMod.

D

De1lokky

doestn work :( i cant press update(reload)
Безымянный.png

W

wobbiso

Apparently there is a workaround to decensor the Trickster. If you download the Japanese version and replace some of the character files/packages from the Japanese version to the English version, then it should work. I'm currently downloading it myself to see if it works.

n1honomaru

Potential Patron
Apparently there is a workaround to decensor the Trickster. If you download the Japanese version and replace some of the character files/packages from the Japanese version to the English version, then it should work. I'm currently downloading it myself to see if it works.
So, is it works ? coz dunno if to download this game or not.

D

DevilScarlet

Putting the JP files in the NA version does work, but it causes invisible textures at login screen\character creation.
Oh, I need to do that too then, what are the files you replaced? And where did you download them? could you give us some kind of list or even few steps of a tutorial? And maybe a download link to the specific files?
Thanks !

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.