khalifa

Content Creator
Hi,
i love these Torn Stockings created by Syntaxterror, although i would like them better if they were not torn.
Is anyone able to recreate a version of these same stockings without the holes in it? The Length doesn't really matter (can be the same or longer), i just want that RGB color-effect (see in the original mod, 3rd picture), that's the great thing about that mod.

Hopefully someone is interested in that revision the same as me :grin:

khalifa

Content Creator
nope they are not. if you try to experiment with both RGB sliders of the mod you will notice the difference to the casual stockings

EDIT: here is the link from above which kind of doesnt work anymore on these.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
syntax's diamond stockings come close, just put the rgb2 slider alpha to 0 to hide the diamonds
edit - oh you want the multi color effect, oh well

khalifa

Content Creator
syntax's diamond stockings come close, just put the rgb2 slider alpha to 0 to hide the diamonds
edit - oh you want the multi color effect, oh well

yep, exactly. i haven't seen a smiliar mod that creates that multicolor effect, sadly.
I am also pretty surprised by how noone is either interested in that or does not understand what is meant. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.