Relaxed Hairs (1 Viewer)

Every_Tuesday

Content Creator
Hey Everyone,

I got a little question for you. So recently i searched for concept art´s for some characters of the hentai Series Words Worth. I even fid some good ones on the Site Settei.net. But i noticed on Sharons concept that some of her Strands are resting on her shoulders as you can see here.
buvalbuxke_o.jpg
My question now is that: Is it possible to let the strands rest on her shoulder (maybe as a loader mod) or would that resort in some clipping errors? Did someone maybe had a similar case and tell me his Experiences?

Very Respectful and a nice day to you all

Every_Tuesday

stuntcock

Content Creator
Is it possible to let the strands rest on her shoulder (maybe as a loader mod) or would that resort in some clipping errors?
Yes, it's possible. The hair can rest against the shoulder, but then dangle freely when the girl leans backwards. It can't naturally "pile up" or rest on top of the collarbone, because SDT hair lacks friction. The end result is that the hair will always remains visible (as opposed to "the hair dangles straight downwards into the girl's torso and disappears from the scene") but its resting shape will be mostly vertical.

If you apply a strong stiffness/curvature effect then you could potentially force the hair to pile atop the collarbone. The problem is that the hair would look much less natural when the girl leans backward. Instead of dangling straight towards the ground, it would exhibit a "pull" towards her back (almost as if there was a static-electricity "cling" effect on the girl's clothing).

Dangling a hair strand across the front of the girl's torso is more straightforward. In that case, the lack of friction isn't a concern. Longer strands require more work, because each constraint much be applied separately. Constraint #1 prevents the top of the strand from clipping into the girl's collarbone, constraint #2 prevents the middle of the hair strand from clipping into her ribcage, constraint #3 prevents the bottom of the strand from entering her abdomen, etc.

If you want hair strands to dangle between the girl's breasts then that's slightly more tricky but still do-able.

Did someone maybe had a similar case and tell me his Experiences?
Out of anything I've dealt with, Huit's bikini mods included the largest number of anatomical constraints. In that project, the main goal was to create bikini straps which would wrap around the girl's collarbone while fitting onto two moving endpoints (the back of her neck and the top of her bikini cup).

It involved quite a bit of fine-tuning, and the resulting FLA file is very complex. There's no easy way to understand how it works; you would need to review the AS3 code as well as the (visual) rope definitions if you wanted to copy that technique. And I would advise you not to copy that technique, because it's barely relevant (straps are dominated by elastic tension, hairstyles are dominated by gravity and inertia) and there's probably an easier way to achieve your goals.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.