Ratchet and Clank (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter spookard
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
I don't know who this robot chica is but yesssssssss.....

And.....welcome to SDThunder Dome!

Two Modders enter and Two Imports get made?

The winners? All of us, eh!

P.S.
But hey, Master Dante, give the Padawan a chance, eh? You must have a billion requests and Shadow just got started...

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Shadow5000 said:
Yeah, all the Renas that are made don't even look like Renamon. That is why I am doing it. Also I am not good at making dynamic hairs, so I take all the static hair chances I can get.

Are you just doing the hair Shadow, or is the body included?

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Um, Dante actually you can go ahead. It's going to be awhile since I am doing a lot of Las Lindas characters, but I'll still do it even if you do it. I was planning on doing the hair and body, and if you take a look at my finished mods, you can see that I like doing that. Oh, and by the way since I am a padawan, who's my master?

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Sure you can!

Think of ModGuy, Dante or the others that help around here (Faceless, Shade, Etc) as the SDT Jedi Council!

(Or The Federation High Command or Captains Council if you prefer).

They all have their own specialities to teach us all!

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
zzaapp002 said:
Sure you can!

Think of ModGuy, Dante or the others that help around here (Faceless, Shade, Etc) as the SDT Jedi Council!

(Or The Federation High Command or Captains Council if you prefer).

They all have their own specialities to teach us all!

Where would I be then?
Shit they have lightsabers. Well my lightsaber would be all black.

serinn

Potential Patron
I'm still surprised no one has done anything like this up to this point, she seems very SDT-esque and wouldn't seem too out of place in the vanilla line-up, but for some reason we're still sitting here with a request from July.

Hopefully there's enough reference pictures at this point.

Someone just please do this before the end of time, Shadow is on such a high horse he hit his face on the way in and seem to be suffering from a concussion of self-declaration.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
serinn said:
I'm still surprised no one has done anything like this up to this point, she seems very SDT-esque and wouldn't seem too out of place in the vanilla line-up, but for some reason we're still sitting here with a request from July.

Hopefully there's enough reference pictures at this point.

Someone just please do this before the end of time, Shadow is on such a high horse he hit his face on the way in and seem to be suffering from a concussion of self-declaration.

Hey man, not cool. I'm a little busy with stuff besides SDT, like real life. Someone doesn't want their requests filled. I think you might be suffering from "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE" syndrome. You might want to take a look at that.

Sorry if I sound mad. I'm in a rush.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Relax man, and hit this...

th

Everyone here (for the most part) are never serious, we mainly bust each others balls in a "Fuck you, have a nice day" kinda way ;).

@serinn: It's mainly because all the Artists and Modders are preoccupied with a LOT of other request, or life.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Dante said:
Relax man, and hit this...

th

Everyone here (for the most part) are never serious, we mainly bust each others balls in a "Fuck you, have a nice day" kinda way ;).

@serinn: It's mainly because all the Artists and Modders are preoccupied with a LOT of other request, or life.

I was just kinda ... affected by the news that I was just given. Someone ... I knew, died. But I am neck deep in requests though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.