Randomguy's videos (3 Viewers)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
He doesn't have to do requests. That's why they're requests, not orders. I wouldn't tell someone that does something for free that they're required to do something. That's rude. :meaw:

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I just realized that you have Folklore. If it's not too much trouble, can you make a video with Ellen in it?

Edit: ramallo, there are plenty of Taki and Ivy ryona videos on Youtube and Nicovideo. Here is a user who does a very good job making Taki videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/SCIVTakiRyona

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
ok randomguy , you don't like taki and ivy. But if a person ask you for pleasure a video of those girls , why you don't do it ? if you really like ryona , you must do requested videos

I do request akin to would I enjoy this myself(since most videos I upload are stuff I would like) Still need to do the spider girl from Tekken and Rebecca form resident evil(because I like them too :P) Also read d£t for my stance on (you MUST do requests)

I just realized that you have Folklore. If it's not too much trouble, can you make a video with Ellen in it?
Yes I would do that...buut I lost my data for the game so it will take a bit of time if you don't mind the wait(cause I need to get to good ryona parts and I need to get time to record/upload lol)

Mardion

Potential Patron
^You do know of a nice site called Google, right? :p Anyway, you need to win the Championship with 7 wrestlers before Lady X appears in a Reward match ; beat her and she's unlocked in the shop. Afterwards a Handicap match against Lady X and Dr. Anesthesia will appear, beat that one for Lady X Substistence.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Added several new video sets

^You do know of a nice site called Google, right? :p Anyway, you need to win the Championship with 7 wrestlers before Lady X appears in a Reward match ; beat her and she's unlocked in the shop. Afterwards a Handicap match against Lady X and Dr. Anesthesia will appear, beat that one for Lady X Substistence.

tried that it never showed up so I figured it was wrong :/

Last edited by a moderator:

Mardion

Potential Patron
tried that it never showed up so I figured it was wrong :/

You mean you're absolutely certain you got the Championship belt with 7 different wrestlers and the Reward matches didn't appear? If so, that's weird. But maybe it's because you used both versions of certain characters and counted them as 2, while the game counts them as 1 since it's technically the same wrestler.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
added three new things. Maki in final fight 2 being bearhugged Midori from Evil Zone(various moves) and another SSF4 sakura this time in the second alt(you can kinda guess the most recent alt of her's is in line too lol)

EDIT: I added a collection of 2D Sakura form street fighter Ryona

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cnixx

This is an awesome post. I was wondering if theres any chance for a leifang in black china dress video? There aren't any out there of her :(

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I don't think I'll do that. She does have a decent amount. If I do her I'll probably pick the outfit on based on what I like sorry

Ryonation

Potential Patron
This is an awesome post. I was wondering if theres any chance for a leifang in black china dress video? There aren't any out there of her :(

I know there are some videos of Lei Fang in the black dress, in the aquarium, on SplitRyona's YouTube Channel.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I added two new download links. Akira from Project Justice(4 video set) and Lani form Mystic heroes(one video). The akira compressed kinda oddly and is a 001 file but that is all you need to open it so don't worry it is the complete set

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
not much of an update but more of a shout out..kinda YouTube - Tekken Jun Kazama ryona 1 This is actually a lower quality upload of my jun video Posting it here so if the guy who did is here can pop on. Not mad I said people can I just like links when people do (probably should have said that :P also I think if this happens more I'll put them in the main topic as samples) He also has the second jun video too if you are curious but not the third(which is basically just kuma biting and hugging)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
hey guys looking at my older collections they look tiny(frame wise) so I started remaking them for myself. Do you guys want me to upload any of them? If so tell me otherwise I am going to be lazy and not upload them :P Oh also going to try and upload and update here more if I can.

hocubed

Ryonani Teamster
Hello there, randomguy! First, allow me to say that your SCII Cassandra vids were just amazing. You had pretty much every attack that excites me, which is very well done. Now, that I've got you. How about a request? I would like, completely up to you, two Ryonas if you have the time.

Bleach shattered blade- Soi fon getting crushed by any female character of your choice. Feel free to use any attacks, because I haven't heard of this game at all. As for existing Ryonas, I'm not even sure. As stated before, I didn't know Bleach games existed.

Resident Evil: Code Veronica- This one is a rather classic to me. I would like to see Claire being attacked by dogs, the long arm zombie (Sorry don't really know its name), and anything else you want. I've looked for a Ryona on this game, but all I find is zombies attacking Claire, which is rather boring.

puca

Club Regular
Hey, Xianghua vids 4 and 5 (the ones in sc4xi.zip) seem to be broken or corrupted. I checked the rest of the thread, so I tried 7zip as well but I'm getting an "unsupported compression method" error. Could someone re-up or something?

Regardless, thanks for all the vids randomguy! I especially loved all the Cass vids (she and X are my favs).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.