Randomguy's videos (1 Viewer)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
BIG UPDATE

I added Shina from bloody roar 3, Lilith from DarkStalkers, Short Haired Videl(raging blast 2), and a short mugen clip of some of the girls in my mugen betting put in a choke move

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
update Bloody roar 4 Shina. OH also all my uploads are not individual video links. Makes it easier for me to upload and easier for you to DL

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
a few updates. A new set is coming(which i will get too) also I wanted to correct myself. All new sets are now individual download videos. So when you go to the shina ones they are all singular videos.

now for the new set(I hope to have done soon) it's called Boogy get's the ladies. it is a set of videos where rather then focusing on a single lady i focus on the one who is attacking. In this case it is The Boogyman from Smackdown vs Raw 2009. It also works different then the normal set for 2009 in that i don't use the camera to show you the ladies face or do that many attacks. It's just a couple attacks and then he finishes them and does the worm win pose. It is mostly create a wrestlers but I also used Michell Mcool, Victoria, Beth, and Ashley in this set. Each video will be about 10 to 20 minutes. When I upload them I will name who is in each video

onlinehero

Casual Client
Hey randomguy, can you upload KOF13 Yuri vids temporarely someplace else? Megaupload has been down already 2 days :(

onlinehero

Casual Client
Yay, megaupload is working again! Thanks for the vid, it's awesome! I don't even need to see Mai video anymore, this is very much enough fun :)

caesarhiro

Potential Patron
i'm looking forward for xiaoyu :D

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

i'm lookin forward for xiaoyu,
and i hope she's in her highscool uniform~ xp

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
no she's in her default. I can't use custom cause I still wanna do the item moves for several characters. If the game allowed both players to sue custom it would make my life easier

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Alright folks some bad news. If you have not heard megaupload was taken down. And if you did not know all the vids i provided where on there. I still have them but reuploading them ALL by myself would be insanely time consuming. So that is where you come in. I would like any who have downloaded any of my videos to reupload them onto another site. It could be rapidshare anything. Hell even youtube them if you want. Just let me know what you have and are willing to re-upload for me so I can figure out what I need to re-upload on my own. I really need this help cause there is no way I have the time to reupload THAT MUCH content

onlinehero

Casual Client
Hey randomguy, could you please reupload those older KOF Yuri ryona videos? I think I still have her KOF2006 and KOF13 videos but I can't find the older ones anywhere :(

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I'll try to get on re-uploading my stuff soon. Funny enough I did a small video(on my comp only) of some moves i forgot for her in 13. I still just am not sure what would be a good reliable way of re-uploading. Rapidshit deletes files(I learned) mega is too small. Maybe a youtube channel but that has time limits. Is there any other file sharing sites?

onlinehero

Casual Client
Could you upload to hotfile or mediafire? Those don't delete your files, only limit the size of files (hotfile 400mb, mediafire 200mb). Otherwise they work pretty much like megaupload.
Thanks in advance!

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Supposedly I'm allowed to store as much as I want within reason, although all of your guys' videos combined shouldn't be enough to cause them any alarm. UL/DL speeds should be as fast as your connections can handle since they own their own datacenter. No limits as far as file size, concurrent downloads, or speed.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Have you guys used Filezilla before? Or a standalone FTP client in general? I prefer Filezilla, could probably send you the program with the login info already set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.