Randomguy's videos (1 Viewer)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
EDIT: The link is broken. A private message has been sent to randomguy.
http://video.undertow.club/randomguy/

Were my videos are stored
hi everyone I will be using this thread to occasionally upload and link dls to videos I have made for myself. If you wish to have anything made or any character first ask me. I will list my platforms also some characters I will not do. I will list my systems(and I will list all my games ryona related in time but put a few up for now from off the top of my head)

Systems
Ps1 to 3
Xbox-360
Snes gamecube Wii
Dreamcast
Sega Gen

Games
Practiclly ALL the street fighters, Art of Fighting, Fatal Fury, Samurai showdown, and king of fighters
DOA4
Virtua fighter 5
Tekken 2, 5,5dr,6
Dragon Ball Z budikai series(including infinite world) super DBZ tenkai 3 and Raging blast
Almost all the Capcom vs games
Almost all of KOEI's warriors games(I don't have some of the updated versions or DW1)
Soul seires(soul calibur games and soul blade)
Rumble roses and XX
Metal gear series(meryl)
Kensei Sacred fist
Bushido blade 2
rival schools and project justice
samurai showdown series
most of the smackdown vs raw games
Rouge Galaxy
Folklore
urban reign
Buffy the vampire slayer: chaos bleeds
Oni
Onimusha 1 and dawn of dreams
resident evil 0,1,2,3,4,code,outbreak,outbreak2, and dead aim
Guilty gear x2 Isuka and the newest version ox X2
few of the naruto games
Bleach shattered blade
Rave master
Mystic Heroes
Saints Row 2
Def jam vandetta
Def jam NY
The Bouncer
Super Street Fighter 4(when it comes out)
A bunch of wrestling games
Arcana Heart
Battle Fantaisa
Xmen arcade
Any emulate able game
Gmod(pictures only)
Metal Slug series
Malice
Dark Cloud 1 and 2
Tenchu series
Silent hill 3
Drakengard 2
Beat Down
Crimson Tears
Sega gen collection for ps3
Onimusha blade warriors
Smash bros melee and Brawl
Power Stone 2
Mugen
(more to come when I have time ask me if I have a game and I'll let you know also all emulate able games can be added to this list)

characters I REFUSE to do
(unless I do it for personal reasons lol)

Kasumi(DOA) too much of her out there unless you know a move noones done or if I record her from myself don't exspect her(this can be said for MOST DOA girls..sorry) Cristie from Tekken(I really don't like her. She's the only character in Tekken I see at pointless and that is saying alot with Roger Jr running around)
that's all I can think of at the moment. Also note that I like focusing on the face of the girl. If you don't like that inform me with a custom list of what you want to see(body and moves)

UPDATE: as everyone on the internet knows Megaupload is dead, because of this all vids uplaoded are no longer downloadable. GOOD NEWS THOUGH! I still have EVERYTHING I EVER RECORDED ON MY BIG ASS HARDDRIVE. This here is now a list of what I have already done. I will re-upload some but not all unless it has demand. Most I personally will pick will be ones I noted had a number of DLS but that character does not have over saturation of ryona(so unless a lot of demand, Lili is not coming back sorry) and ones I liked and especially ones that have little to no ryona else were on the web. I kinda take pride in the fact that I am the only one to ryona some characters(probably because I am into shorter hair and tomboys and most guys are not :P) anywho here is the sorting pile! If anything has been re-uploaded I will say so next to the video!

Videos
(I have re orginized them by series character and game)

Tekken

Asuka
tekken 6; Overalls, Kimono(may have lost this one sadly) and third outfit

Jun
Tekken Tag:

Julia
Tag p1 outfit
Tekken 6 p1 outfit

Lili Tekken 6 p2 outfit
(a personal one I did I know there is alot of her but none done the way I like)

Miharu

Leo
p1 outfit

Ling Xiaoyu p1

Street fighter
(almost all girls from every sf are fair game for me btw)

Sakura SSF4
Main outfiy

SF4 alt

2nd Alt

Flower Dress

2d games

Soul Calibur 4

Cammy
SSF4

Juri
SSF4

Makoto
SSF4

SSF4 SchoolGirl outfit

Ibuki SF4 alt 1

R.Mika(Street fighter Alpha 3)

Bloody Roar

Shina

Bloody roar 3

B3 primalvp1

B4

Uriko
B3

p1 outfit

p2

p3

primal

B4

Alice
B3 street cloths

Jenny

B4

Dragon Ball Z[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Videl(pigtails)
Budikai 2
Bud 3
Tenkai 3
Raging Blast 1
RB 2
Infanite World

Videl(shorthair)
Budikai 2
bud 3
Tenkai 3
RB1
raging blast 2

Pan
Infinite World

KOF

Yuri all her 2d games cept neowave and 02 unlimited and AOF2
KOF94
KOF95
96 back online
97 back
98 back
99 back
00 back
01 back
02 back
02 ultimate
03 back
XI back

KOFXIII
short hair: back
(was planning her braid but lost footage and never uploaded FYI)

2006 normal outfit p1 color

malin
KOF03
Kof XI back

King
KOFXIII

Elisabeth

Rival Schools/Project Justice

Hinata
Project Justice p1
Rival Schools

Akira
Project Justice
Rival Schools

Soul Calibur

Cassandra
SC4 p2 outfit

SC2(p1 outfit)

SC3

Xianghua
SC4
SC 2
SC 3

Seung Mina
SC4
SC3
SC2

OC1
SC4

Hilde
SC4

Natsu
SC5

Urban Reign

Lilian

Kelly

Virtua Fighter

Eileen VF5 p2

Candy Cane(normal outfit) XX:

Makoto (normal outfit) XX:

Def Jam

Penny

T' ai

Destrega

Anjie
normal
alt

Celia
normal
alt

Milena
alt

Other Anime games

Anko(Naruto revolution 2)
Sakura (Naruto revolution 2)

MISC

Meryl metal gear solid

Kisala Rouge Galaxy

Kadie Crimson Tears

Tenchu Rin

Misty from pokemon. Created in the game WWE Day of Reckoning.

Lulu Valentine from Let's Get Ready 2 Rumble R2

Midori Evil Zone

maki final fight bearhug

Lani Mystic Heroes
The other girl too forgot her name

Penelo: FF12

Lilith: DarkStalkers

Mugen
multiple girls choked out:

Original Characters

I've debated for a bit on adding this but i figured...F*$&# it why not.

Bao
SmackDown Vs Raw 06

-----------------------------------

NEW CONTENT

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I know you don't seem to like any of the DOA girls, but I would immensely appreciate a Christie vid. You don't have to if you don't want.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I know you don't seem to like any of the DOA girls, but I would immensely appreciate a Christie vid. You don't have to if you don't want.

well to be truthful I DO like Ayane lol as for Christie..does she have alot? IDK cause I don't look for DOA much

landomastah

Ryonani Teamster
Just wondering, is there any other way to download that file without becoming a premium member? Can't figure out a way to bypass the file size limit.

cellhall

Ryonani Teamster
I would really appreciate Hitomi costume
Hitomi_Costume_4.jpg

and Kokoro costume
Kokoro_Costume_5.jpg

with random moves and Bayman S.T.F throw (the face smash part)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Just wondering, is there any other way to download that file without becoming a premium member? Can't figure out a way to bypass the file size limit.

I'll find another file sharing site and pop it on there..I ahd no idea mega did this. I will post when it's on a new file sharing site and I ahve tested it. To cellhall I will think about them..also since I didn't really like the game I have few outfits so I'll have to paly abit and unlock them if I am to do it. Though it will be on my own time most likely since I kinda like the Hitomi outfit

edit I am going to upload these series in parts from now one cause the site I found will get fulled up

Last edited by a moderator:

cellhall

Ryonani Teamster
if you still want to use megaupload, you can always Split the files in half with winrar, 7-zip or FFSJ

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
if you still want to use megaupload, you can always Split the files in half with winrar, 7-zip or FFSJ

well since the zip was several videos(tekken outta my personal videos that I made for myself had the most cause it has ALOT of throw moves I like) so I am splitting the videos in half by number

landomastah

Ryonani Teamster
sorry for double postimg..I split it what I need to know what files I need to upload

When splitting a files, I think it usually ends up like file.wmv.001 file, wmv.002, etc... You just gotta upload all of them and whenever we download all the parts we can either use a combiner to combine the files into one or using the Command Prompt.

landomastah

Ryonani Teamster
Could you do some videos similar to the Asuka ones except with Julia in her default outfit with the jean skirt, please? That would be awesome. Not too many Julia vids out there.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Could you do some videos similar to the Asuka ones except with Julia in her default outfit with the jean skirt, please? That would be awesome. Not too many Julia vids out there.

I've actually always wanted to do her. I have a video series floating on my comp of her in tekken tag in her defualt outfit.(the blue jean skirt and pigtails) I have spring break this comming week so I'll try and get around to it

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I noticed that in your list, you didn't put Tekken 3 in there, why's that OP?

I have no idea where or if my tekken 3 disc works(same for tekken 1) though I do have them on my tekken 5 disc. I didn't list them as stand alone cause I only have the tekken 5 versions

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Hmm I like where this could be going... I'd like to see the Sakura stuff you do got so far (all time favorite character, which sorta makes the request odd, I know). And BTW, there's almost as much Ayane DOA ryona on the net as there is Kasumi. If there's anything I'd kill for would be more Lei-Fang & Hitomi, but that's just me.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Hmm I like where this could be going... I'd like to see the Sakura stuff you do got so far (all time favorite character, which sorta makes the request odd, I know). And BTW, there's almost as much Ayane DOA ryona on the net as there is Kasumi. If there's anything I'd kill for would be more Lei-Fang & Hitomi, but that's just me.

I have no plans on doing her because of that. Maybe for myself for anymoves or camera focuses that I perfer but only for myself. As for Hitomi or Lei maybe...don't hold your breath though since I don't really like DOA...I collect fighting games that's why I have it. As for the Sakura footage I'll try to upload it tonight

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Actually, I was just talking about my thoughts in general about DOA; not necessarily wanting you to cover that series. I think I got more than enough DOA games/net videos to forever hold myself down on that anyways. :P

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
double posting to inform of a big update to the op. I reorginized it and I added Shina fin Bloody Roar 3 primal and VF5 Eileen videos into the OP. Give it a quick read

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.