Randomguy's videos (1 Viewer)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
getting my email would be hard. Thanks I have the original sf4 for pc. as for viper I am not too into her so idk..then again I am not to into Juri. I am kinda weird see the girls on our logo atm. Not into one of them. I like Powergirl on the bottom but...yeah I have odd taste I guess

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
I won't call it odd man, just the fact that most people here seem to just like that 'mature women' look more than you (and I) like the young tomboys. *shrugs* BTW, just checked out a majority of your new vids, and again I gotta say that I really enjoy them alot. Thanks for taking the time out to do them (again, bonus points for liking the same girls I do in said games). Oh, and I'd be one of those guys that'd love that Ayane set as well.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Is there any chance you would do SSF4 AE all stuff (and some dazed poses) for Cammy in HD if you ever get a PC version of the game?

P

paradoxqwe

Nice work!
could you do a video of SC4 Cassandra in her P1 outfit?
there are really seldom vids of Cassandra!

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
to the file size if I did the quality would go to hell and for cassandra p1 when I do see her it's usually that outfit and I don't like it tbqh

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
alright so I had to do a computer wipe recently so atm I am messing with settings and a video converter to keep the videos visual size and try and lower the amount of space they take up and raise the quality. I also started recording Makoto in her school uniform

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Update:

Alright some new sets. All three of the female fighters from Destrega, an old PS1 magic based fighter. Makoto in SF4 wearing her School Uniform. Finally I added a new section and a set to debut it. It's called Original Characters. Some may recall I did one OC in SC4. Well I saw it got decent downloads so I am going to see if people like my own ladies enough for me to post them. Mind you like all sets they are actually made with myself in mind, so if you don't find the girl attractive...welp too bad. But so you don't DL the pack without knowing what she looks like I will post an image of her when ever I update with an OC. Here is the first lady.

oc.jpg

You can find her in the Original Post under...well Original Characters :P

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I do have a set unuploaded but at this point she has a ton along with Juri(who was put up before it) and Ibuki(same as chun)

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Nice cosplay image Yuri is one of my favorites(from the characters I pick for videos you probably can guess I like tomboy/spunky/sassy types USUALLY but not always with sort hair :P and Yuri is all that cept short hair..well now she does but I liked her braid) Not sure where to find that but if I get the pc of super and that mod is on it, I will do SSF4 Yuri :)

Hey man, about the PC Yuri mod, I actually bought the PC version of AE a few days ago and managed to actually convert that Yuri costume to be readable in AE from Vanilla SFIV, so if you do get the PC version and you want a hookup for this mod, just get back at me, because I got it ready for ya. ^_^

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Thank! Sure send my the link. I probably will not get the pc version until Christmas when it's on sale though :P

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Been busy with classes, was wondering what you guys though to the two wrestling bits I uploaded. BTW I am thinking of doing more of the ones like the red headed girl with various create a wrestlers, some my OCs, some from games, some from comics, and some from cartoons. (btw I lump anime with cartoons and manga with comics :P)

also which videos are your favorites and least? BTW I have no idea how to lower the file size without losing a ton of quality. sorry

Oh and on a side note your welcome mm5495. Not like doing you're request took time :/ leech. Isn't one of the rules to hit the thank you button if someone fulfills a request? sorry that kind of annoys me

Last edited by a moderator:

onlinehero

Casual Client
Also which videos are your favorites and least? BTW I have no idea how to lower the file size without losing a ton of quality. sorry

You probably shouldn't lower the filesize, I've checked some of your videos and the bitrate looks good for SD videos.
As for favourites it seems there is only 3 characters that both like: yuri, cammy and reiko. So... I'm saying yuri and cammy videos :)

Failing

Potential Patron
Not sure if you are still taking requests, but if you are, how about a Rainbow Mika one? Never really seen one.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
You probably shouldn't lower the filesize, I've checked some of your videos and the bitrate looks good for SD videos.
As for favourites it seems there is only 3 characters that both like: yuri, cammy and reiko. So... I'm saying yuri and cammy videos :)

:P still need to get around to unlocking lady X. The only reason I have not released Reiko yet is I am not happy with what I have anymore and no lady x :P Yeah most characters I like people on here are not to big on. I need to upload my 2Dcammy stuff one of these days

Not sure if you are still taking requests, but if you are, how about a Rainbow Mika one? Never really seen one.
funny, I've been meaning to do R.Mika. Now I have an excuse. Since she is in only one game I'll try and get it out by the end of the week

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.