Randomguy's videos (2 Viewers)

D

djgamer

Same here, I'm also missing Julia's 4th video. Nice job though. I love the replays and KO hits with different camera angles. Great quality as well.

Any chance that you'll do a Zafina ryona in this costume? She's my favorite other than Julia, Asuka and Lili, but only in that butterfly costume :P.
zafina.jpg

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I uploaded the missing part. I am very sorry for the missing part. As for Zafina I'll think about it. I also did Leo buut IDK if people want it due to the questionable gender

KebloGoblin

Ryonani Teamster
If you've done the working of performing the ryona sequence and recording it for Leo, you may as well put it up. If some people don't want it, they don't have to download it.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
If you've done the working of performing the ryona sequence and recording it for Leo, you may as well put it up. If some people don't want it, they don't have to download it.

Leo has been done for awhile nowctually :P I finished her not to long after Jun

B

bob_the_bird

Thank you very much for all of the video's random guy. Were you going to be uploading anymore from Project Justice? I could never find a copy for DC when it was out. >.<; I think I've seen it in the arcade's once. =/

Last edited by a moderator:

Mardion

Potential Patron
Thank you very much for all of the video's random guy. Were you going to be uploading anymore from Project Justice? I could never find a copy for DC when it was out. >.<; I think I've seen it in the arcade's once. =/

If you've got a pretty good PC, you can play it through emulation.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I am uploading leo as you read this(unless a post of me underneath says it's done :>) I am uploading leo a bit different. For some reason her vids came out as bigger files(I have since fixed the issue) so instead of splitting it I made several zip files that have few of the videos.

About future Rival shcool and project justice sets I will make more. In fact I already finished recording Rival schools version of Hinata and project justice Akira. I was missing a move for Hinata and was planning to wait until I had recorded that and Rival Schools Akira before uploading and releasing so they will come soon. Also Natsu will be done. BTW I will NOT do Tiffany or Kyoko due to them not being my thing for these vids and Momo...no...just..no

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I recorded and edited Kisala from Rouge Galaxy(one video) and am almost done Meryl (MGS 1 PS! and MGS1 Gamecube)

snyperhacker

Ryonani Teamster
I recorded and edited Kisala from Rouge Galaxy(one video) and am almost done Meryl (MGS 1 PS! and MGS1 Gamecube)

Absolutely loved the MGS series, and one of the main reasons for that (other than its gameplay) was seeing how Meryl was always portrayed as the helpless damsel... whether at the hands of another female (... Sniper Wolf) or male... and was more glad that the MGS creators one-upped their Meryl ryona scenes by making the EVA ryona scenes (in MGS3 snake eater) even more sexier... wow, seeing EVA getting electrocuted in the breasts... kicked in the belly while lying down.. etc etc.... simply WOW...

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I found a setting that gets rid of that green line on my dazzel MIND YOU recordings before I found this setting will STILL have it. However I may do tests and see if it looks better in general then previous recordings and re-record some of my favs (like Super sf4 sakura in her regular outfit and Asuka in tekken)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
alright I would like to apologize Sakura will NOT be up tonight. I need to redo one of the videos in her set and I figured why not wait to release it at the same time as Ibuki in her school uniform

edit a new section called MISC will be added to the OP for games that only have one video or video set

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
OH one thing I have been meaning to tell you guys if any of you want to upload my videos in any fashion to a site by all means do it. Just put the link to it here so I can look at it(since some vids may have to be edited to smaller sizes)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Dunno if you're taking requests and if this is the right place to ask, but could you make some videos of double moves from Rumble Roses XX? You rarely find videos of those.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.