ChaosKnight666!
Potential Patron
- Joined
- Sep 30, 2026
Hi everyone,
I am trying to track down and preserve the deleted back-catalog of the independent producer Scott Baird, specifically his videos featuring the model/stunt performer Allie Hamil from around 2013 to 2015.
His channel was completely wiped from YouTube during the community guideline purges, and standard streaming platforms (Rumble, BitChute, Dailymotion) are entirely empty.
Thanks to a community mirror, I managed to find the full-length file for one of their acting/stunt tutorials, "How to get shot and react." However, I am looking for any other clips, matches, or tutorials they shot together in that blue/grey padded gym setting.
Does anyone happen to have a legacy folder backup, a channel rip, or active mega/mediafire links for his older library? I am looking for any of the following:
I am trying to track down and preserve the deleted back-catalog of the independent producer Scott Baird, specifically his videos featuring the model/stunt performer Allie Hamil from around 2013 to 2015.
His channel was completely wiped from YouTube during the community guideline purges, and standard streaming platforms (Rumble, BitChute, Dailymotion) are entirely empty.
Thanks to a community mirror, I managed to find the full-length file for one of their acting/stunt tutorials, "How to get shot and react." However, I am looking for any other clips, matches, or tutorials they shot together in that blue/grey padded gym setting.
Does anyone happen to have a legacy folder backup, a channel rip, or active mega/mediafire links for his older library? I am looking for any of the following:
- Her acting/stunt reaction series (How to take a punch, How to get choked, etc.)
- Her gym submission/wrestling matches (specifically Allie Hamil vs. Elena)
- Any other bulk channel dumps or "Ryona" style stunt clips from Scott Baird's catalog featuring Allie.