Randomguy's videos (1 Viewer)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
the hell..I see what you mean going to have to re-zip it..got corrpted i guess. did any of the others have this issue.

Also I am RE-DOING lili and asuka in tekken 6. WHY? Well I looked at the old lili and her face is hard to make out and Asuka looked good in the new video set up while I was recording lili

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Was going to wait to report what's up til I was able to upload the fixed asuka and lili along with Ling buuut I don't have much time . Also thanks to d£t for making my post look more organized. I wish I did that myself :p

GOOD NEWS: I have fixed Rin recorded/edited Ayane(DOA) she's one of the few I really like in that game, recorded/edited revamped Asuka and Lili, and recorded/edited Ling. Also I have some wrestling vids I have made using various wrestling games. I will post some of them in the future if people want to see them(none are not the Divas since I am not into that type and into tomboy blah blah you already know this)
BAD NEWS: Ironically after finishing my Ayane vids my 360 red ringed :/ So all 360 games are unavailable for now(until I can afford a new one)

Mardion

Potential Patron
BAD NEWS: Ironically after finishing my Ayane vids my 360 red ringed :/

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that, especially as a 360 owner myself. You may be able to trade it in for a new one, MS has always decreed that RROD-ed 360s are to be exchanged with new ones free of charge, and I have heard about stores that do the exchange without even checking to see if the warranty was broken (assuming you had changed its firmware). Good luck!

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
It couldn't hurt to give them a call and see what the guidelines are. Sorry to hear about your 360. It will be missed. *bows head in respect*

Mardion

Potential Patron
Dude, if it's not modded, then what are you waiting for? Go to the store first thing in the morning and have it replaced for free - its age doesn't count at all AFAIK, since its a manufacturing problem which is entirely MS's fault. As for your hard drive, just remove it before giving the 360 to them, it only takes a push of a button!

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
my 360 works now..I have not idea why but when I was going to take it somewhere I ran one last test..and it worked. Mystic Heroes is a Koei beat'em up. i already have a video for both girls in the game but it is not uploaded...yet. Also TWO NEW VIDEOS. Misty from pokemon. Created in the game WWE Day of Reckoning. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2DK6C63O
Lulu Valentine from Let's Get Ready 2 Rumble R2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TV3C9WTX They will also be added to the main page. once again sorry for slow updates and I will get all the tekken vids up in the future. Will probably upload Ling Xiaoyu befor eI upload the revamped Asuka and Lili. I may also do a few smaller videos(like one video ones like the two I just uploaded)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Alright I have things recorded but I have not had the time to upload them yet. I was wondering though, what was your favorite video or set of videos I put on here?

dyne9

Vivacious Visitor
Hitomi in her karate costume, defeated by all kicks from herself (bikini), Jann Lee, and Ayane.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
if you tell me how to do them I'll add them if I like them. After I finally unlock Lady X
Okay, I'll try my best to give you pointers.

I favor the double X submission moves, in particular:
- Double arm bar
- Figure four necklock + Figure four leglock
- Camel clutch + Boston crab

Girls I would love to see:
- Yasha/Judgment
- Dixie Clements
- Sista A/Showbiz

Girls I would like to see:
- Reiko Hinomoto
- Noble Rose
- Benikage/Bloody Shadow (if there's a way to remove the mask)
- Aisha
- Sgt. Clemets

Thinks I would rather not see:
- Clown
- Bear
- Lady X
- Aigle, Makoto Aihara and alter egos; somehow all the asian chicks in this game look awful
- "Silly" costumes; the basic or superstar ones are fine

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Okay, I'll try my best to give you pointers.

I favor the double X submission moves, in particular:
- Double arm bar
- Figure four necklock + Figure four leglock
- Camel clutch + Boston crab

Girls I would love to see:
- Yasha/Judgment
- Dixie Clements
- Sista A/Showbiz

Girls I would like to see:
- Reiko Hinomoto
- Noble Rose
- Benikage/Bloody Shadow (if there's a way to remove the mask)
- Aisha
- Sgt. Clemets

Thinks I would rather not see:
- Clown
- Bear
- Lady X
- Aigle, Makoto Aihara and alter egos; somehow all the asian chicks in this game look awful
- "Silly" costumes; the basic or superstar ones are fine

Reiko will be done..also...PSST she's asian shhh don't tell :3 Nobel is also one I want to do but the ones you want..erm...I don't like any of them...NONE. Also these are less pointers and more of stuff you want lol. If someone could tell me how to do the chain moves or two character sub in RRX I'd do them

you could probably find that form someone else

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
If someone could tell me how to do the chain moves or two character sub in RRX I'd do them
Don't know what you mean by "chain moves", but for the double x moves both your girls need to have a meter and you need to press LB+RB two times.

ramallo

Potential Patron
ok randomguy , you don't like taki and ivy. But if a person ask you for pleasure a video of those girls , why you don't do it ? if you really like ryona , you must do requested videos

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.