Randomguy's videos (1 Viewer)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I added SSF4 Makoto. I suggest checking it out her facial expresions are very good imo(even though sakura is my favorite all around)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
wow, the makoto video was awesome randomguy. I agree, i do like her facial expressions.

Yep she does though once again sakura is still my favorite. Cammy and Juri have been edited and recorded and will be uploaded in the near future. To review them Cammy is just as good as sakura and Makoto in terms of facial expressions...that being said Juri on the other hand...has some of the WORST imo. Don't get me wrong she's a looker but...idk she'll be up after cammy so you can judge after that

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I uploaded cammy and added it to the op. She came out great but I still lean towards Sakura and Makoto. Juri is comming soon..ah I still am not happy about her facial expersions. I also WILL add Chunli in the future and Ibuki will happen after her alt is up for dlc(as long as i have the money)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I am curious would you guys like to see any of the girls in their alts in the same video type? Cause I have been kicking around doing a sakura without her gi alt after Juri and Chunli while I wait for Ibuki's alt(not doing ibukli's normal outfit)

KebloGoblin

Ryonani Teamster
Juri's alt isn't out yet, is it? I've been looking forward to that one.
Any reason you're refraining from using Ibuki's standard outfit?

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Juri's alt isn't out yet, is it? I've been looking forward to that one.
Any reason you're refraining from using Ibuki's standard outfit?

as said in my op I am big on the face and her's in her normal is covered and too my knowedge it isn't in her alt. Juri will be out soon

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
I'm down with Sakura in her normal gym clothes if you got the time and I also don't blame you with waiting on Ibuki's schoolgirl alt; her normal outfit just hides too much if you know what I mean. Pretty clear that you have a liking to Sakura in the SF ryona department.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Added new games to the list also Juri will be out tomarrow or Tuesday if any issue comes up.
I'm down with Sakura in her normal gym clothes if you got the time and I also don't blame you with waiting on Ibuki's schoolgirl alt; her normal outfit just hides too much if you know what I mean. Pretty clear that you have a liking to Sakura in the SF ryona department.

she is my favorite. If you want to figure out which characters I love doing they are usualy tomboyish and or tough types. Usually they have short hair(such as SF Sakura Soul cal Cassandra or Tekken Asuka) though some don't (such as kof Yuri or Finak Fight Maki) Now not all of my favorites are tomboys though such as Rumble roses Makoto(though Reiko is my favorite in that game and she kinda is). if you have a tomboy your a fan of and request her. I'll probbaly jump on making vids for her as long as I own the game or can emulate it. If Makoto's alt was abit more cute I would have done it but I perfered her gi. I liked sakura's s she is going to get another set(I also liked the tan they gave her) I may due he rOTHEr alt after Ibuki which wont be until july since july 27 is when they will release the cheap bundle of all outfits. Even though my taste isn't the same as alot of people one here and I am picky with requests..don't take it personal if I say no. I just want to make a vidoe that I'd like and then share it. You can all still request of course

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Hey take your time, and I totally feel what you're saying. Sakura's my favorite too; ironically, I'm also known for being able to actually play as her very well over my main YT and XBL accounts, so I guess its weird for me to like seeing my favorite character.in ryona positions. I got similar tastes in you for the most part (basically all the girls you mentioned above, especially Yuri from KOF) since their looks and outfits are the ones I really find the most attractive. To be honest, it took a little while for me to get into Sakura's 3rd alt (the gym teacher outfit she's gonna get in less than 2 weeks), but I've grown to like it quite a bit from what I've seen, so I bet you'll have some fun with it once you get your hands on it too. But like I said, you take your time. As I said, I own most of the games you make videos on, but I still make the time to watch your vids, mainly because of that common taste I have with yours.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Juri is FINALLY released. Sorry for the wait. Chun li I am not to worried about uploading for abit. I will add more video sets later..also I saw Jun2009's recent ssf4 ryona vids. They feel like my SSf4 vids in a nutshell with the alt outfits lol Wonder if he saw my vids?

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
so I was thinking of a who to record next and I noticed that there are two Soul Calibur ladies who have nothing or next to nothing. Hilde and Sueng Mina (or Soeng Mina if you perfer) So guess who will most likely be next lol. Also I was wondering what people here are intrested in seeing mind you I still will only make wha tI would like as well XP Also anyone intrested in me posting ryona images?

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Seong Mina! I don't really like Hilde ryona, because it ruins her image for me. Besides, I recall seeing plenty of videos for her back in the day, though they may have been lost in the chasms of the internet.

L

Libertyz95

oh my gosh! i love bloody roar ryona especially on alice! i love you so much!! if possible upload more k? thank you!!

D

daenius

the seung mina one is awesome!!! would you consider doing similar ones with japanese voices in the future?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.