Randomguy's videos (1 Viewer)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
so I was messing around with the video picture settings the other day when I was about to record Hilde. And I was able to up the clearity of the picture. So I may redo some of the video sets(my favorite ones :P) also expect Hilde in the near future

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Ok in the near future Kelly from Urban reign and Hilde will be up. But also comming out soon because I have the pun police after me..is Jun in Tekken tag lol

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Kelly and Hilde have been added to the OP also yes in the future Shun Ying will be done

Last edited by a moderator:

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Alright I have been thinking about this. I want to know what people on here think Leo's gender is. Personally I say female so I have been thinking of making a video set for her. IDK what people on here think So I want to know so if most people think boy I don't put it here

Mardion

Potential Patron
I've always thought of Leo as a boy because of the way he/she/it dresses... but then again I also thought King (from King Of Fighters) was male until I was told otherwise :-P

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
ironiclly when I first saw king I thought girl(before I read the name) then thought boy with girl face until I read the full bio

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Leo is a girl to me, cute, but not very appealing. And yeah I redownloaded the Hilde one and its still fails to decompress.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I'm pretty certain that Leo's male. He definitely was in the Tekken comic.

I personally wouldn't that the comic as canon over the creator saying he left it s a big ? even to mess with people in the art book Leo was placed in male section(in the US version) but also has several hair costumes only the girls have. It's all up to interpretation in my opinion. either way IF I do make Leo it will not be for awhile and Jun still needs to be put up. Expect that soon. First I have to fix Hilde though which I am currently re-uploading it expect it tonight.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
tomorrow I am going to add tekken tag jun and maybe a few other sets depending on what I have yet to post(I know i have cassandra in sc2 and 3)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
BIG UPDATE! I added Tekken Tag Jun, Create a soul Sakura(streetfighter) which is in her section in the street fighter area, Candy Cane from rumble roses XX, and Makoto form Rumble Roses XX.

also note I have not unlocked lady X aso her moves will be added later in separate video from the others(adding it in to an already edited video compress the old footage). Reiko will ALSO be uploaded in the future after I fix issues with the last video and add lady X..she's my favorite so i am being picky :P

landomastah

Ryonani Teamster
download all the links the missing part is there

Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I download all 3 links, extract the 2 big .zip files and that gets me 1,2,3,5,6. The 3rd download gets me a copy of part 3. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

*EDIT* Great work on everything btw. *EDIT*

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.