Randomguy's videos (1 Viewer)

D

daenius

I added xianghua and made it clearer what outfir cassandra is wearing in the video I put up(in the future I will do this or all video sets)

is anybody having trouble extracting 4 and 5? those 2 give me errors and i can't extract them

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Hey it's been awhile I'll try and add some videos this week. Also in the near future I'll add SSF4 Sakura I finished the recordings of it and once it's up you can replace the old one with the current one. I'm also going to work on ones for Makoto Cammy Juri and maybe..maybe chun li(and in the order most likely)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Tommarrow expect Yuri from kof in all her current 2D games(cept XIII) also I will do ibuki in SSF4 after I get her alt. as stated in my OP I like the face so I want to see her's

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I added a video collection of almost all of yuri's(kof) 2D apperinces(other then mugen neowave and 02 unlimited)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
actually I have thought of doing athena in the future. Oh btw the reason I'm iffy on doing Chun li is because of SkyHigh's chun li vids

KebloGoblin

Ryonani Teamster
I was pleased to see the Yuri videos, RandomGuy, but I thought it was odd that you didn't include her getting her top torn apart.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I'm kinda odd I guess. I find her better looking not all torn up and her hair still braided lol. If you want I could to a off shoot vid of it happening to her. Also I'll be uploading SSF4 Sakura(I have finished recording makoto cammy and juri) I just need to add a few things to sakura i noticed I missed

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
removed the original SF4 Sakura and put up the new SUPER SF4 version. Use it to replace the original

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
...is it wrong of me to enjoy seeing my favorite fighting game character (Sakura) getting beat up? Seriously though, nice job on the Super videos. I own this game (and nearly all the other ones on your list as well) myself but I still take the time to download your vids. It's exactly how I'd would like to do vids of my own, right down to the characters used. Kudos, bro.

KebloGoblin

Ryonani Teamster
I'm kinda odd I guess. I find her better looking not all torn up and her hair still braided lol.
Wait, does Yuri actually have the braids in 94? I never really noticed.
Don't sweat making another video for my sake though, I'm not overly eager, and anyway, I think there's probably a few videos on youtube already showing her top getting shredded.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Wait, does Yuri actually have the braids in 94? I never really noticed.
Don't sweat making another video for my sake though, I'm not overly eager, and anyway, I think there's probably a few videos on youtube already showing her top getting shredded.

yeah alot do and I just noticed I don't have AOF2 in that set. Maybe as a bonus when I record that I'll throw in her 94 and so on ripp as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.