Randomguy's videos (1 Viewer)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I added 5 video sets a Tekken 6 one for lili a tekken tag for julia a Miharu a Lilian from Urban Reign and a Videl(pigtails) from Budakai 2

HieroX

Potential Patron
Was wondering if you have "Heavy Rain"? seems like there is alot of good reviews about it having ryona value.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Great work here random. Didn't know you had Urban Reign. Anyway possible to get a vid of Shun Ying?
I forgot to put that on the list..I need to update that more sometime lol which is why I say throw out a name and a game and I'll let you know if I have it and If I will. Yeah actually I wanted to do all three of the girls. I started with Lilian cause she's my favorite (it's a short hair thing lol) and I only saw one video..it was kinda meh. The other two also have very little and I like them so yeah more urban reign soon. Also I do not own Heavy Rain. When I get a game If it has ryona that's cool but I get it more for the gameplay. Game wise I can't see myself paying 60 for it..however when it is 20 or 30 I may. Also feel free to tell me what you like or don't like(btw some of ym older videos have a skipping issue..sorry)

KebloGoblin

Ryonani Teamster
I started with Lilian cause she's my favorite (it's a short hair thing lol) and I only saw one video..it was kinda meh. The other two also have very little and I like them so yeah more urban reign soon.
I'm quite fond of Kelly, myself.
If I might make a request, is there any chance you could include the girls on the receiving end of team attacks, as I think those would work rather well? In particular, I think that the thugs Busta and Spider(unless I'm getting them mixed up with someone else) have a move well suited to Ryona, where they force an opponent on their knees and hold them there while their teammate attacks them.
Urban Reign doesn't allow for 2 on 1 battles unfortunately, though, so to see these scenes with the dramatic camera angles and close-ups, I think you'd need to start a two on two match then knock the girl's teammate unconscious.

By the way, I did rather like the Lilian videos, especially when Kadonashi used his backthrow on her. Also, you seem to be forgetting that there's actually 4 women in the game, but that's quite understandable. After all, who cares about Vera?

Incentally, it's good to see you bought Urban Reign, because it really is a good, solid game. It's largely overlooked, but I've found it to be one of my favourite brawlers of all time.

Mardion

Potential Patron
It would be great if you could upload some fem/fem ryona from the latest PS2 Dragonball Z game you have. I'm thinking of buying a game from the series but need to know it's worth the money before doing so.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Kelly will probably be next out of the urban reign girls. For team battle does the dynamic camera work with 3 players cause I can set a player to three controllers and just ko the ai partner. I'll probably make a compliatin video of tag attacks after I finish single for Kelly and Shun. Also yeah I DID forget about Vera and who does care about her lol. Also I like kelly alot too. I have DBZ infanite world and aside from two of 18 moves there isn't much good for fem/fem.(also I kinda perfer fem/mal) I am currently recording tekken 6 julia idk when it will be up though(editing can take alot time) I may put more stuff up later tonight. I added to my game list btw

Last edited by a moderator:

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I finished editing tekken 6 julia. It will be up late tonight. I figured I'd finish it while I am having trouble sleeping

KebloGoblin

Ryonani Teamster
Kelly will probably be next out of the urban reign girls. For team battle does the dynamic camera work with 3 players cause I can set a player to three controllers and just ko the ai partner.
Yeah, if there's just three guys standing, then the dramatic camera angles should still work.
Actually, are there three player free for alls? As I recall, you can actually do team attacks with someone who isn't your teammate.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I wont add it because I'm not against it. I do like it I was just saying a preference. As I said though 18 is the only girl in DBZ who has good moves for pounding on other girls

Last edited by a moderator:

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I only have the ps2 version I need to see her model in that game cause I'm not sure if that is one of the ones I like her in

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.