Queen's Blade - Mods (1 Viewer)

Vallil

Swell Supporter
is there a way to apply the mods to Scarlet Blade without Umod? like... just placing the textures in the folders? or do they need renaming?

xClassz

Potential Patron
The mod pack v1.01 download link says it's invalid on mediafire, Is there any link updates? Thank you!

S

Sazaki

Just a quick question, is there a way or a mod to remove the grey screen when you get K.Oed?

Xavier

Potential Patron
Is it hard to coordinate an idea I have? I was wondering what if the nipples changed to match the color of the makeup you choose?

Sangoku25

Potential Patron
Code:
Naduron[INDENT] re-uploaded to deposit, to large size for GVZ. 
[/INDENT]

work not in the game

ok sorry that is

duh the ancient system which uses no more.
(important if you want to use it at your own risk the dartei the tex must be changed)

Last edited by a moderator:
R

randomfish

I can't seem to get uMod to recognize when SB is open, even with Global Hooks on. Does anyone else have this problem?

Eolis

Potential Patron
Naduron, Can i have the permission to upload an easier to install "Scarlet Blade" friendly version of your pack? (Well, it's just a lot of renaming from what i can see, but still, for people who don't know what's all about it will help a lot)

L

Labwis

Naduron, Can i have the permission to upload an easier to install "Scarlet Blade" friendly version of your pack? (Well, it's just a lot of renaming from what i can see, but still, for people who don't know what's all about it will help a lot)
I second this. I would love to have these mods without the need of a third party program.

Naduron

Content Creator

Yes

xClassz

Potential Patron
So what should be the filename for the Auction NPC? I tried NPC_Gloria.dds and i just added SP and NR on the 2 corresponding files and placed it on tex folder but still it didn't work.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
So what should be the filename for the Auction NPC? I tried NPC_Gloria.dds and i just added SP and NR on the 2 corresponding files and placed it on tex folder but still it didn't work.

I found the right name for some files thanks to the areolatastic mod, i opened the textures so i could identify the propper npc name, then renamed naduron's files with the ones i found but atm i can only seem to change gloria and the loli npc from enocia, just wait for Eolis to release his/her sb adapted pack

JustGuy

Casual Client
Any progress on this?

xClassz

Potential Patron
By the way, anyone knows on where is the tex file of 50 shades of Gold? I've look inside tex folder and searched all ME costumes tex and even armors and i can't see it. I only see 50 shades of black, white and pink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.