Queen's Blade - Mods (1 Viewer)

O

Okage2008

For those looking to use the Sentinel Armor Sets in SB here's their SB Client file names.

Sentinel Armor Set 1: SE_BD_N_05.dds
Sentinel Armor Set 2: SE_BD_N_06.dds
Sentinel Armor Set 3: SE_BD_N_04.dds
Sentinel Armor Set 4: SE_BD_N_01.dds

F

Foamy

Got a problem with decensoring, when using quickbms and applying the mod it states that some of the files are bigger than the original and thus repacking doesn't work :P Any tips or tricks? what am i doing wrong? Thank you.

Trollwut

Potential Patron
For those looking to use the Sentinel Armor Sets in SB here's their SB Client file names.
Sentinel Armor Set 1: SE_BD_N_05.dds
there are 3 for each body set
Armor set 1 :
1.SE_BD_N_05.dds
2.SE_BD_N_05_NR.dds
3.SE_BD_N_05_SP.dds

and the mod :
a.Queens_T_0X701E1FF8.dds
b.Queens_T_0X82809078.dds
c.Queens_T_0XA93AD845.dds

Which file from second list should i rename to another in first list?

Edit : I'm trying to open the file with DDS viewer, but every file in the zip can't be opened.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

malignor

Can we get the rest of the QB-to-SB filename mappings, please?

... ORRR can you tell me what DDS viewer you can use to look at your files? My DDS viewer can see the Scarlet Blade files, but crashes when I open yours. If I can see them side by side I'd be able to map them myself.

All I'm looking for is Defender armor, some of the Sentinel armors, and some NPCs.

WonderGamer

Potential Patron
You forgot to add the bunny ears screenshots to the OP.

Can we get the rest of the QB-to-SB filename mappings, please?

... ORRR can you tell me what DDS viewer you can use to look at your files? My DDS viewer can see the Scarlet Blade files, but crashes when I open yours. If I can see them side by side I'd be able to map them myself.

All I'm looking for is Defender armor, some of the Sentinel armors, and some NPCs.
I would like to know that myself so I can actually use these MODs, but seeing as the creator of this thread appears to be ignoring the question, maybe I can help out with at least the second part of your question. I found that this DDS Viewer seems to work okay with his files:

http://ddsviewer.com/

EDIT: Took me some time to figure it out, but I think I figured it out after looking at some of the textures from other MODs. I'll post back if I can verify that it works. Right now I'm having a problem even starting the game; I think I just got a bad patch or something.

Trollwut

Potential Patron
@WonderGamer
It's the exact DDS viewer i have and it's always crashed when opening the file.
Maybe there is some wrong setting with mine but i don't know why. I'll try to reinstall it later then.

WonderGamer

Potential Patron
From the looks of it, these files are not compatible with just dropping them in the Data folder (even after renaming them), so there really no reason in even using them seeing as the game can't load them. Unless the OP is willing to revise them so they are able to be used with the game, there's probably little reason in continuing with this thread.

@WonderGamer
It's the exact DDS viewer i have and it's always crashed when opening the file.
Maybe there is some wrong setting with mine but i don't know why. I'll try to reinstall it later then.
I'm just using the default settings, so that's probably the case. Something you set it to do doesn't like what he has in his files. From the looks of it, I don't think it's using the same format because they game doesn't appear to be able to read them, so it's possible that whatever he's done with the files is making it so your viewer can't read it with how you set it up.

Trollwut

Potential Patron
From the looks of it, these files are not compatible with just dropping them in the Data folder (even after renaming them), so there really no reason in even using them seeing as the game can't load them. Unless the OP is willing to revise them so they are able to be used with the game, there's probably little reason in continuing with this thread.

I'm just using the default settings, so that's probably the case. Something you set it to do doesn't like what he has in his files. From the looks of it, I don't think it's using the same format because they game doesn't appear to be able to read them, so it's possible that whatever he's done with the files is making it so your viewer can't read it with how you set it up.

I see. Well it seems that's all about it.:eek:
Thanks for your response anyway.:D

@ShadowX2X
Thanks for the recommendation. I'll try to download it later

kujaluja

Potential Patron
Hi thats a very cool mode, btw Im getting all modes provides on this site, would it "overload" my game?, coz there are some features I like from others Modes and I will like to mix with this one as well. Is it possibe? or it will over write the others ? and will only keep your mode? becouse my current mode Makes my Wiper armor customes from lvl5,15,25 armors looks sexier, In your mode I dont see any customized armor for the Wipper!. so im happy to keep them, and add yours. Is that possible?

Malamasala

Potential Patron
Having trouble figuring out which files are headwear to look at those bunny ears. Perhaps my Korean files are just too old and they don't exist there? Believe it is from some time around March/April.

P

ppq3000

I'm getting some problems to instal this mod pack, hard for me to rename all these dds lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.