Scarlet Blade Mods (1 Viewer)

Z

ZhangBa

Thanks for the mods.

But I've got promblems for whipper and medic files, it says that the compressed folder is invalid when unzipping. It is ok for the others.

o5119

Potential Patron
Which decompressor did you use? People sometimes use 7zip for the compression so it will give error if you run it with WinRAR. So if you haven't tried, use 7zip.

I

IATSB

I tried downloading the quickbms.zip file, but after it was partially downloaded a window popped up saying the source file could not be read. Any ideas on how to get it downloaded?

F

futamagus

Ugh - if only someone could make an model importer/exporter we could have some REAL fun :C

punkbuzter

Potential Patron
God damn it, I don't understand this "quickbms" thing I keep getting errors etc. Can't I just replace some files? O_O

[edit]
@s/#%)&!!? This doesn't work for me, I give up. Been at this for hours and hours but it just won't work. Tried to get the Sentinel to look like it does in QB but this shit-game won't do as I want it too.
-,- If there's a better program (easier) or if there is a better way (less complex) please share!! <3

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
God damn it, I don't understand this "quickbms" thing I keep getting errors etc. Can't I just replace some files? O_O

[edit]
@s/#%)&!!? This doesn't work for me, I give up. Been at this for hours and hours but it just won't work. Tried to get the Sentinel to look like it does in QB but this shit-game won't do as I want it too.
-,- If there's a better program (easier) or if there is a better way (less complex) please share!! <3
Don't give up, xTechno plainly doesn't show up anymore. The mod over here is incomplete, doesn't cover some quality related issues and isn't supported anymore. That's the reason why I created the Scarlet Blade: ShadowX2X's Nude & De-Censor Thread.

FallenLost

Potential Patron
I can't get this to work. It's still got the hexagon bright colored shit on my sentinel.
Am I suppose to unzip everything or not?

Last edited by a moderator:

RicoY2k

Potential Patron
anyone knows if the original game server refused the new archives? (if the server eventually can ban me)
if dont.... perfect to me :)

M

Multismoke

As far as I am aware the server can't check the archive files. Just don't go posting screenshots of the modified archive on the Official forum.

kujaluja

Potential Patron
You should put in your first post
Make sure quick bms is in your documents folder and that a person may have to add/remove folders in the file path way for your repacker to work
I dont understand what u mean :S,Hi im just new and I follow step by step, well at the end it come up on the command promt "1826 files were extrated" something like that, I start the game and They still the same. I have the quickbms folder on my desktop and then from there I did the shortcut and chnge the name as the instructions, why it doesnt work? can anyone help me? I thini I coppied the files to the shortcut instead form the original folder, does it matter?? and does also matter the renaming folder and the target adding "-r -w" at the end? does it really count to work? I did anyway I just though it might no need Help please. OH i forgot, the game just got updated !! does it still work or not?

O

ofirb85

Am I the only one that's bothered by the shadow walker's weird ass vagina? Seriously it looks like a man eating worm is bearing it's fangs at me

Asher

Potential Patron
I dont understand what u mean :S,Hi im just new and I follow step by step, well at the end it come up on the command promt "1826 files were extrated" something like that, I start the game and They still the same. I have the quickbms folder on my desktop and then from there I did the shortcut and chnge the name as the instructions, why it doesnt work? can anyone help me? I thini I coppied the files to the shortcut instead form the original folder, does it matter?? and does also matter the renaming folder and the target adding "-r -w" at the end? does it really count to work? I did anyway I just though it might no need Help please. OH i forgot, the game just got updated !! does it still work or not?

If you want to uncensored Sentinel, just put there 3 file on tex Folder (Quickbms\Mods\a\Objects\PC\tex)

SE_PT_N_01.dds
SE_PT_N_01_NR.dds
SE_PT_N_01_SP.dds

After that just follow the instruction to use QuickBMS. It work for me :D

supervamp78

Potential Patron
If you want to uncensored Sentinel, just put there 3 file on tex Folder (Quickbms\Mods\a\Objects\PC\tex)

SE_PT_N_01.dds
SE_PT_N_01_NR.dds
SE_PT_N_01_SP.dds

After that just follow the instruction to use QuickBMS. It work for me :D

I think i did it without quickbms but i don't remember what i did

T

TrixieLulamoon

This dose not work at all :/ I can not add things to the shortcut because its not a real path and so it dose not work :L i try to use it without the shortcut and nothing happens. tell me exsactly what you did because this is NOT working

F

Feron

Not responding after repacking with Quickbms

Did the repacker say 45 files added?

After I repacked the game, it launched but I couldn't get any further and according to my pc SB was not responding. How can I get into the game? (It doesn't displays the secondary password)

- - - Updated - - -

Did the repacker say 45 files added?

After I repacked the game, it launched but I couldn't get any further and according to my pc SB was not responding. How can I get into the game? (It doesn't displays the secondary password)

R

R3Dsoldier

Whipper isn't working for me cause its an .rar file. It needs to be like the others, a .zip file with the three main files.

D

Domonico

I tried to mod it for Punisher and it still looks the same, I followed the directions to the Tee so why isn't it working???????

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.