Scarlet Blade Mods (1 Viewer)

Asher

Potential Patron
I tried to mod it for Punisher and it still looks the same, I followed the directions to the Tee so why isn't it working???????

If you already done all the procedure, when play the game, go to Character Screen (press C) and try to change your Gear from Gear1 to Gear2 :)

Where should i put the -w -r can you post me a picture or something?

For Point 3, it should be like this

001.JPG

For point 4 and 5 should be like this

002.JPG 003.JPG

Hope this help :D

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kassarin

Tried the latex mod. The batch file gave an error saying that im trying to import a file that's bigger than the original size. Any ideas?

D

DestPrince

For some reason the Sentinel decensor causes the Sentinel's body (excluding her hands, head, and feet) to glow for a tenth of a second every couple of seconds. Did I do something wrong during the procedure?

F

FallenSouls

The file just seems Painted and is terribly done for people like me detailing counts and this is terrible fix where i can see some blue still and skin tone changes in some areas if you could fix that would be great I may just use but now i feel I've wasted time actually downloading it because its a repaint instead of the original .pck files from korean (which will work if you put it in the files tested this out on sound packs for dragons nest.) Would be great to have the actually full no repaint and two different looking skin tones with the ability to still see blue.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Come on guys, that's why I began on page 41 of this thread to recreate a less prototypical nude mod and a working de-censor. I published it over there: Scarlet Blade: ShadowX2X's Nude & De-Censor Thread

You'll be surprised how much one search within the forum, via the search function or the tag system would reveal about higher quality mods for Scarlet Blade.

L

lanevn

Hi, guys. Can you help me with problem? I decided to replace outfit of my costume with other. So it is easy to replace textures with others, but it isn't enouph, I need replace meshes (models) too. Does Anyone know, how models can be unpacked/repacked too?

X

xxxstudxxx

I'm majorly confused. I downloaded quickbms.zip with winzip and thus appeared the folder called Quickbms. In your instructions is it this folder that you make a shortcut of to rename quickbms repacker or is it the .exe file found within that folder? I tried to change the target location but it is saying that it is an invalid location. I'm sure I'll have more questions after this too haha.

Nico1968

Potential Patron
Just some more options for you

Thought i would add a file to this collection as i hate badly done dds files.

there is an optional folder in there if you want to add a bit more on work i did
also there is a tools folder
in the tools folder is all of them ladies ready to be edited to your liking and there is a cut line dds to
help you align the body parts also added cubic hair + cunt in there to make it more realistic for you
and you can start making your own variants in the game to really look sexy :cool:

opened a thread with Screen shots to see what you getting
http://www.gamevixenzone.net/mods-20/scarlet-blade-nude-mod-1343/

Attachments

Scarlet Blade.zip
6 MB · Views: 352

G

Guyver

Hi,

im new and this was my first Mod im use in a Game.
First i must say, Big Thanks to xTechno and Nico1968.

Probs with Size and Overwrite Message, Skip.

I have Full Nude in Dessousmode and SE in Armor without Latex. SE in Nude without Gloweffect etc.

this are my Files from xTechno and Nico in Quickbms tex Folder.

View attachment tex.7z

Crosskiller

Potential Patron
I cant get it to work every time I try this method Right click on quickbms repacker and open the properties, add "-w -r" at the end of the target location without the quotes. it says C;/user/Name/Desktop/Quickbms/quickbms.exe-w-r specified in the target box is not valid. Make sure the path and File name are correct I ant good at this stuff

- - - Updated - - -

I get all the way to 7. Open the Mods folder (once) located in the quickbms folder and hit save to accept then I fail again loll

W

WickedChastiser

Im lost!!!

alright i think i followed all the stps correctly until step 5, i get lost right there, so i open repacker and do i doeble click the script? or what? and the tex.gfpk do i copy or what? cause i cant double click t please help! T_T

B

Bezalza

So I have been having an issue and cant be assed to find a good help section, Every mod I try from this thread and the linked threads wont work for me, The characters either are invisible or appear as black and white base models without skins. Or just appear with the torso but no head and hands. Can anyone help me out? If you need more information on what I have done so far please ask.

Falcy

Potential Patron
Since the introduction of the Chaser/Cyberblade, looks like the decensoring and most of the mods in this thread got broken and since I have no idea how any of this works to create one, I can't do it :p
Can anyone update this if it's not too big of a trouble?

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
Hello
l was just wondering if you were considering making something similar to this for Aura kingdom.
Will you be at any point or no?

Added to my post:

The main reason l ask is l am trying to change the costume colors for some of the costumes ingame.
Some of them cannot be dyed. So l wanted to manually change their colors. For an example:
Red eye patch to Black eye patch.

Not interested in the nude mod. Just the extractor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.