Scarlet Blade Mods (2 Viewers)

Vallil

Swell Supporter
quickbms is an old non working method, to apply the mods u have to put the textures at a specific folder no more.
Just follow the steps at this post: http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/scarlet-blade-shadowx2xs-nude-de-censor-thread-751/

enjoy! (this works for every mod that is nude-related as far as i know [well at least the onse i 've seen])

example (one of the mods i got):

01_31_21_06_25.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LittleVexy

Potential Patron
I have a particular issue with Scarlet Blade... Long, long time ago, I had a working copy of Scarlet Blade with mods in perfect working state. Since then, I have never played the game, and pretty much abandoned it.

Fast forward to today, and I decided to give Scarlet Blade another try. I patched the game with the launcher, and everything seems to be okay.

However, when I play the game, all Player Characters (PC) are missing their textures? All PCs have black textures to them.

I tried repairing/validating files with the launcher, and uninstalling all the mods. However, nothing works. All PC models are missing their texture. I verified that tex.gfpk filein AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\Data\Objects\PC\tex is present, and not modified. I even redownloaded it. Nothing.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:

Poplan

Content Creator
"All PC models are missing their texture." What's it look like?

For testing purposes, tex.gfpk should be the only file in Data\Objects\PC\tex.
If you have any .dds files present, move them out for testing.

LittleVexy

Potential Patron
"All PC models are missing their texture." What's it look like?

Basically, the model is there... The mesh is loading correctly, however, it's just a mesh with no textures of it. Therefore, the game was rendering the mesh with all black textures.

I wish I would have taken the screenshots, but I fixed the issue already.

I restored the entire ScarletBlade folder to it's previous state (thank you shadow copies), and let the launcher reapply all of the patches again. It worked this time, and the game is working correctly.

The way I got into my broken state: is that before patching the first time, I decided to remove all the mods first. I deleted tex folder, completely forgetting about tex.gfpk files. The game patched without them. I then use SBLauncher to check all files, and it redownloaded tex.gfpk. However, whichever version of tex.gfpk it downloaded must not match the current version of the game, or it was corrupt. Even when I let SBLauncher download new copy of a tex.gfpk few times.

For testing purposes, tex.gfpk should be the only file in Data\Objects\PC\tex.
If you have any .dds files present, move them out for testing.

Yes. That is what I had. I even did "check files" a few times, and it would download a new tex.gfpk with nothing else in that folder, however even with it, the textures were all coming in as black.

My only conclusion is that whichever tex.gfpk the launcher was downloading was not correct for this version of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.