Potential future Ryona vids I could make? (1 Viewer)

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Hey guys! thesteedman here!

I've been ever present on this site but not really so active over the last year or so. I'm super busy these days but I'm starting to get things to quieten down a little now.

As such the temptation to get back into making videos has begun to increase, like my old Street Fighter ones and what not. But I thought once more of potentially running pretty basic storylines and having mini adventures of specific characters with heavy ryona elements. I have two ideas in mind and I'm just wondering what people would like to see more and if they have any possible suggestions? (Bearing in mind I keep things PG-13 sorry XD)

Ultra Street Fighter 4:

With Ultra Street Fighter 4 around the corner and having preodered it, I can once more pick up on doing videos using Street Fighter. I would probably continue the theme of Juri & Sakura in a non-canon adventure where they have to work together to defeat more powerful foes. With people like Hugo joining the fray I think I can make a couple of decent vids for the tag duo to take on. They would probably defeat each enemy they face, but not before going through a lot of punishment.

Injustice: Gods among us:

I also happen to have Injustice, and I've been playing with the idea of a basic non canon storyline again which follows Harley Quinn. The concept I had is that she has information or is in possession of something the heroes and the villains want... hence begins a small basic storyline of Harley Quinn on the run from various heroes and villains who also often fight each other in the hunt for Harley. Much ryona would ensue...

They be the two ideas I have in mind. I was wondering if you guys had any thoughts on them?

Cheers!

D

Deleted member 31

Im super late on checking out your SF4 videos, but I thought the pilot you did a couple years back was pretty dope. I'd like to see more SF for sure. Hugo and Poison look pretty decent for dishing out ryona.

onlinehero

Casual Client
^ I tested making video with Poison (and also with Hugo), and wouldn't say that they are super good. Both have kinda lame moveset compared to original sf4 roster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.