Pim_gd's Mods - DialogueActions v4.08 (15 Jan 2017) (1 Viewer)

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Re: Pim_gd's Mods(2) - DialogueActions v1.00, VAv1.04 (4 September 2013)

Pim_gd said:
Tomcat do you have a test dialogue for me that replicates the arm breasts issue and the rubbing issue?

Still testing at the moment.. there seems to be something weird with penisSize, too - instead of 1-100 it seems only to go from 1-50. Setting it higher than 50 produces the same graphic glitch that I've described already.

//testing variables

DEFAULT:
all:"CLEAR"
dialogue_name:"DialogueActions Test"

initial_settings:{"count":0,"next":"none"}

start:"[RELEASE][AUTO_OFF][ARMS_LEGS][HIDE_PENIS][HIDE_BALLS][intro]" {"style":"Him"}
intro:"[RELEASE][AUTO_OFF][ARMS_LEGS][HIDE_PENIS][HIDE_BALLS][test]" {"style":"Him"}

test:"ok.. here we go. Let's test this swf and see if everything works as intended ББББББББББББББББББББББ [test01]" {"style":"Him"}

test01:"I'll be the one doing the talking, 'cause the young lady here won't be able to. Most of the time anyway..ББББББББББББББББББББББ[test02]" {"style":"Him"}

test02:"We'll start as soon as she has pulled my cock out of my pants.[MOAN]ББББББББББББББББББББББ [test03]" {"style":"Him"}

// first "test03" is the long version, to check her taking off her clothes, the second is a shortcut to the action. Use // to choose which one NOT to use

test03:"And here she goes..[ARMS_HIS_CROTCH]БББББББББББ[SHOW_PENIS][SHOW_BALLS][test04]" {"style":"Him"}
// test03:"[ARMS_HIS_CROTCH]And here she goes..БББББББББББ[SHOW_PENIS][SHOW_BALLS][ARMS_LEGS][test08]" {"style":"Him"}

test04:"So.. now we are ready to.. БББББББББББ wait.. She has such a nice body, let's show it to all of us.[ARMS_LEGS][clothes00]" {"style":"Him"}

clothes00:"I'll just remove her clothes by magic.. First goes her shirt.[clothes01]" {"style":"Him"}
clothes01:"Now her skirt. [clothes02]" {"style":"Him","set":{"tops":"none"}}
clothes02:"Next are her shoes. [clothes03]" {"style":"Him","set":{"bottoms":"none"}}
clothes03:"Then her socks. [clothes04]" {"style":"Him","set":{"footwear":"none"}}
clothes04:"Off with that pantyhose. [clothes05]" {"style":"Him","set":{"legwearB":"none"}}
clothes05:"I remove her hairband now. [clothes06]" {"style":"Him","set":{"legwear":"none"}}
clothes06:"Followed by her panty. [clothes07]" {"style":"Him","set":{"headwear":"none"}}
clothes07:"And her gloves. [clothes08]" {"style":"Him","set":{"panties":"none"}}
clothes08:"and.. done. Or shouldn't she.. hmm [test05]" {"style":"Him","set":{"armwear":"none"}}

test05:"[ARMS_BACK]Yes, just drop that bikini top.БББББББББББ[test05a]" {"style":"Him"}

test05a:"[RIGHT_ARM_BREAST]Off with it" {"style":"Him","next":"test06"}

test06:"[ARMS_LEGS]БББББББББББVery nice..[ARMS_LEGS][bounce]" {"style":"Him","set":{"top":"None","penisSize":20}}

bounce:"Why don't you show how bouncy they are?[ARMS_BACK][bounce01]" {"style":"Him"}
bounce01:"[BOUNCE_TITS]ББББББББББББ[BOUNCE_TITS]ББББББББББББ[BOUNCE_TITS]ББББББББББББOk, that's enough[BOUNCE_TITS]ББББББББББББ[ARMS_LEGS][clothes09]"{"style":"Him"}

clothes09:"But I like her better with some.. decoration. Like.. earrings [clothes10]" {"style":"Him"}
clothes10:"And her nipples need some piercing [clothes11]" {"style":"Him","set":{"earring":"ring"}}
clothes11:"A tongue piercing, too. [clothes12]" {"style":"Him","set":{"nipplePiercing":"largering"}}
clothes12:"And a ring for the belly.[clothes13]" {"style":"Him","set":{"tonguePiercing":"double"}}
clothes13:"Yes, that's really nice.[test07]" {"style":"Him","set":{"bellyPiercing":"ring","penisSize":5}}

test07:"And now, we can start the real test.[test08]" {"style":"Him"}

test08:"[HOLD]ББББББББББББББББББББББFirst, You will rub my dick.[RIGHT_ARM_HAND_JOB][AUTO_NORMAL][RELEASE][test09]" {"style":"Him","set":{"count":10,"next":"hajoha"}}

test09:"Let's count down from *count* to 0 and then do something different.[action]" {"style":"Him"}

action:"*count* БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ [action_count]" {"style":"Him","check":{"count":">0"}}
action:"*count* БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ [action_end]" {"style":"Him","check":{"count":0}}

action_count:"[action]"{"style":"Him","set":{"count":"-1"}}
action_end:"[*next*]"{"style":"Him","set":{"count":10}}

hajoha:"[AUTO_OFF][HOLD]Done. Now do it faster.[AUTO_HARD][RELEASE][hajoha01]" {"style":"Him"}
hajoha01:"And again I count down from 10 to 0[action]" {"style":"Him","set":{"next":"hajoham","penisSize":5}}

hajoham:"[AUTO_OFF][HOLD]Alright, you may rub your pussy now, too.[ARMS_CROTCH][MASTURBATE_ON][RIGHT_ARM_HAND_JOB][AUTO_HARD][RELEASE][hajoham01]" {"style":"Him"}
hajoham01:"And again I count down from 10 to 0[action]" {"style":"Him","set":{"next":"mofuse","penisSize":10}}

mofuse:"[MASTURBATE_OFF][AUTO_OFF][ARMS_LEGS][HOLD]Alright. Suck my cock now.[AUTO_SELF][RELEASE][mofuse01]" {"style":"Him"}
mofuse01:"Don't stop rubbing, though. [HAND_ON][HANDJOB_ON]And again I count down from 10 to 0[action]" {"style":"Him","set":{"next":"clothes14","penisSize":10}}

clothes14:"[HANDJOB_OFF][HAND_OFF][AUTO_OFF][ARMS_LEGS]For the next part, she needs some special stuff. [clothes15]" {"style":"Him"}
clothes15:"Like.. cuffs. [clothes16]" {"style":"Him"}
clothes16:"[ARMS_BACK]And a collar. [clothes17]" {"style":"Him","set":{"cuffs":"leather"}}
clothes17:"Some anklecuffs. [clothes18]" {"style":"Him","set":{"collar":"leather"}}
clothes18:"And a gag. [clothes19]" {"style":"Him","set":{"ankleCuffs":"leather"}}
clothes19:"Not to forget a blindfold. [clothes20]" {"style":"Him","set":{"gag":"ring"}}
clothes20:"Time to go rough on her [mofuno]" {"style":"Him","set":{"eyewear":"blindfold"}}

mofuno:"Now I'll take over.[HOLD][AUTO_NORMAL][mofuno01]" {"style":"Him"}
mofuno01:"And again I count down from 10 to 0[action]" {"style":"Him","set":{"next":"mofuha"}}

mofuha:"[AUTO_OFF][RELEASE]Done. Now with more force.[HOLD][FACE_FUCK_STYLE][AUTO_HARD][mofuha01]" {"style":"Him"}
mofuha01:"And again I count down from 10 to 0[action]" {"style":"Him","set":{"next":"end","penisWidth":200}}

end:"That's it for now, folks.." {"style":"Him"}

charName:Asuka;mood:Normal;bodyScale:1.005;arms:onlegs,onlegs;throatResist:91;hair:asuka,1,1,1;iris:bright,23,57,102,1;breasts:70;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:55,26,99,0.5;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;freckles:60,24,24,0.8,0;mascara:0,0,0,1,20;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:normal,87,53,32,1,56,42,32,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:1;hisBody:male;hisPenis:0,0.73,0.73;balls:0,1;hisSkin:0;hisTop:shirt,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:slacks,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:loafers,0,0,0,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:bikini,255,255,255,1;top:bikini,255,255,255,1;armwear:elbowglove,84,0,6,1;bottoms:miniskirt,84,0,6,1,0,0,0,1;tops:tshirt,255,255,255,1;legwear:pantyhose,255,255,255,0.8,0,0,0,1;legwearB:stripedsock,82,0,6,1,255,255,255,0.8;footwear:school,0,0,0,1,255,167,188,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:band,239,255,248,1,254,210,26,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1;herTan:none,0

I'll do a shorter dialogue for testing that penisSize matter only

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate

Okay, the first dialogue makes the penis grow in increments of 10 until it reaches size 100. I started with setting the penis size from the menu to the lowest possible size.

//testing variables

DEFAULT:

initial_settings:{"count":0,"penisSize":1}

intro:"Testing penis size[test]" {"style":"Him"}

test:"10БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test1]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisSize":10}}
test1:"20БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test2]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisSize":10}}
test2:"30БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test3]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisSize":10}}
test3:"40БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test4]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisSize":10}}
test4:"50БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test5]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisSize":10}}
test5:"60БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test6]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisSize":10}}
test6:"70БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test7]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisSize":10}}

test7:"80БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test8]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisSize":10}}
test8:"90БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test9]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisSize":10}}
test9:"100БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test10]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisSize":10}}
test10:"endeБББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ" {"style":"Him"}

Using the same dialogue, but setting the penis size in the menu to the middle position - ~50 - leads to the graphic glitch setting in at the count of 50.

As expected, when setting the penis size to ~75 the glitch appears when the count reaches 30

So it seems, the value isn't an absolute, but an incremental value

//testing variables

DEFAULT:

initial_settings:{"count":0}

test:"90БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test1]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisSize":-10}}
test1:"80БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test2]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisSize":-10}}
test2:"70БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test3]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisSize":-10}}
test3:"60БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test4]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisSize":-10}}
test4:"50БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test5]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisSize":-10}}
test5:"40БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test6]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisSize":-10}}
test6:"30БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test7]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisSize":-10}}
test7:"20БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test8]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisSize":-10}}
test8:"10БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test9]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisSize":-10}}
test9:"0БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test10]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisSize":-10}}
test10:"endeБББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ" {"style":"Him"}

Using the second dialogue, I start by setting the penis size from the menu to max. The penis shrinks in increments of 10 until it reaches ~40, then the increment seem to drop to 5 until about a value of 30 is reached. I didn't manage to reach a size of <~30

//testing variables

DEFAULT:

test:"10БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test1]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisLength":10,"penisWidth":10}}
test1:"20БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test2]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisLength":10,"penisWidth":10}}
test2:"30БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test3]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisLength":10,"penisWidth":10}}
test3:"40БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test4]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisLength":10,"penisWidth":10}}
test4:"50БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test5]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisLength":10,"penisWidth":10}}
test5:"60БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test6]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisLength":10,"penisWidth":10}}
test6:"70БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test7]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisLength":10,"penisWidth":10}}
test7:"80БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test8]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisLength":10,"penisWidth":10}}
test8:"90БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test9]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisLength":10,"penisWidth":10}}
test9:"100БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test10]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisLength":10,"penisWidth":10}}

The third dialogue - again starting with the minimum penis size set in the menu - doesn't seem to do anything.. maybe a small growing of the dick ^^

//testing variables

DEFAULT:

test:"10БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test1]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisLength":10,"penisWidth":10}}
test1:"20БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test2]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisLength":20,"penisWidth":20}}
test2:"30БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test3]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisLength":30,"penisWidth":30}}
test3:"40БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test4]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisLength":40,"penisWidth":40}}
test4:"50БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test5]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisLength":50,"penisWidth":50}}
test5:"60БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test6]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisLength":60,"penisWidth":60}}
test6:"70БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test7]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisLength":70,"penisWidth":70}}
test7:"80БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test8]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisLength":80,"penisWidth":80}}
test8:"90БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test9]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisLength":90,"penisWidth":90}}
test9:"100БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[test10]" {"style":"Him","set":{"penisLength":100,"penisWidth":100}}

The last dialogue - from lowest penis size.. - makes the penis grow in length and width in increments of 5% - even though it's set in increments of 10 - up to about 50% maximum size.

That's it from me for now - already 02:30 in the night here ;)

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate

Ok, got some more to test.. I noticed some odd behaviour with the different auto modes and hold/release when I had many (like 5+) triggers within a line.. seems some of the triggers are just ignored then. Have to do some more testing to see which triggers are affected and / or if there's a maximum number for triggers in a line.. will do those tests tonight / tomorrow I guess

Oh, and some proposals for new linetypes / triggers / variables I'd love to see:

variable
auto_speed - not sure if that can be done at all, but it would be nice to be able to build up speed gradually, especially in her AUTO_SELF mode. Like, start slow, then take up speed until she is sucking desperately in the end. One can emulate that a bit, by using the other auto modes, but it looks weird, because every time you change the mode, he grabs her head and you have to order him to release her..

linetype
cumming - or something like that, which triggers once when he ejaculates. Can be emulated right now by using the "pre_cum" linetype and the "ejaculate" trigger, but "pre_cum" is highly unreliable, 'cause it's set to be displayed when his arousal is 90+ or so.. if you could change "pre_cum" to be displayed a bit earlier - like.. 85? - that might do the trick, too

trigger
ARMS_HER_HIPS - would be nice if we could mover her hands to a point, where it would look like she was removing her skirt/panties, like we can do with ARMS_BACK (to open her bra before it's removed by the clothes variable..

And here are my votes for other stuff:

+1 for "pleasure %", "choking", "passed out", "Tongue in", "tongue out", "mouth opened", "mouth closed" - all these I would really LOVE to see rather sooner than later ^^

Those arm/hand position triggers would be nice to have, but I wouldn't mind if it would take some time for them being implemented.. "some time" meaning 30+ days ;)

Or, to say it in another way: do the easy stuff first, then take your time to see how to get the rest done.

Pim_gd

Content Creator

Added votes, will look at bugs later.
I've been struck with illness and that's making programming near impossible to do as I can't really think straight...

Didn't note cumming linetype as I should just fix ejaculate linetype currently implemented (don't know why it doesn't work)

I think I'll change penis variables to be a fixed bonus or percent bonus...
Like so...
+10 = +10 literally
+10% = +10% based on scale, so if slider is 20-150 and you're at 60 we add 13 (150-20 = 130 *0.10 = 13)

Probably gonna try some modding today, if it goes well I'll consider myself fit for work, if not I'll be staying at home tomorrow and then resting/working on this.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Re: Pim_gd's Mods(2) - DialogueActions v1.01, VAv1.04 (8 September 2013)

September 4, 2013
Introducing v1.01 of DialogueActions!
- Added himBottoms as clothing variable. Write-only.
- Added himFootwear as clothing variable. Write-only.
- Added himTop as clothing variable. Write-only.
Link in OP, and the archive download in the second post has been updated as well.

Haven't looked at bugs and headaches are a major pain.
Also noticed 1 bug in testing: setting bottoms color also paints shoes.

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate

Pim_gd said:
Haven't looked at bugs and headaches are a major pain.

Do NOT sit at the computer with headaches!
Take your time, get healthy. Everybody here has got around without DialogueActions for quite a while, and I'm sure a week or two, until you ain't sick no more, won't hurt anybody.

Health first - hobby later!

Pim_gd

Content Creator

So when your work involves programming and you have headaches, what do you do?

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate

Pim_gd said:
So when your work involves programming and you have headaches, what do you do?

Curse mother nature and at least try to stay away from the computer in my time off work ;)

I used to get migraine attacks at my former workplace, because I was able to see those neon light tubes, that were used as lighting in the room, flickering..

tanksk1

Potential Patron

Anyone know a way to round a number to the nearest integer?

Pim_gd

Content Creator

I'll look at implementing the modulo to VariableArithmetic. Then the formula would be (variable+0.5)-((variable+0.5)%1)). I know, it's not the smoothest either but the alternative is either more triggerfunctions (which can't be chained, so you need to go through multiple lines for complex operations) or more variable namespace pollution by claiming things like ROUND, CEIL, FLOOR, etc.

J

jptb

For some reason i can't get it to run. Any suggestions?

tanksk1

Potential Patron

Would it be possible to load a .swf mod via a dialogue trigger?

Pim_gd

Content Creator

Yes, that's possible, but no, that's not doable in any kind of decent sense. Basically, I might be able to load it, but it could get bugged, load improperly, and I wouldn't be able to unload it or send commands to it so it'd get rather floppy and helpless like a fish out of the water.

Still coughing for some screwed up reason.
Gonna implement modulo this weekend, as well as looking at everything in the "Easy to do" category.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

could do it by loading character folder pretty easily.

combine the regular-expression-based dialog position loading of animtools, with l.loadCharString(characterFolderName)

Pim_gd

Content Creator

My point is that after that people will want more control over it and I can't give them that control.
I'll look at implementing hairs, though.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Re: Pim_gd's Mods(2) - DialogueActions v1.02, VAv1.05 (22 September 2013)

September 22, 2013
Introducing v1.02 of DialogueActions!
- Added hair as variable - write-only, filename referring to file in the same folder as dialogueactions. Don't load dynamic hairs with this.
Link in OP, and the archive download in the second post has been updated as well.

Dynamic hairs load as error boxes with the hair to the side. It looks funny.

September 22, 2013
Introducing v1.05 of VariableArithmetic!
- Added % as operator. Represents modulo - returns remainder of division of A by B.

So, how can the modulo help you?
(long winded examples)
Well, lets say you have a dialogue that uses BreastExpansion (by sby).
You look at the breastsize variable and use this to determine a certain line you want to go to.
... The breastsize variable has a value of 74.532. Darn, how are you gonna use that? You can't make lines like
breasts74.532:"We're halfway there!"
breasts74.533:"And another gram!" {"style":"Him"}
because you'll be needing SO MUCH LINES.

With the modulo, you can round, floor or ceil.
Imagine we have 5 cup sizes for them titties.
Breastsize variable goes from 0 to 149.
So what do you do?
[VA_SET_VARIABLE_cupsize_*(((breastsize%150)+15)-(((breastsize%150)+15)%30))/30*]
and then you can do this on another line...
[cupsize*cupsize*]
cupsize1:"A size"
cupsize2:"B size"
cupsize3:"C size"
Wow, that's complicated!

Okay, the basic formula:
To round, you need to write this:

Code:
(variable + half the rounding value) - ( (variable + half the rounding value) % rounding value)

Round to the nearest whole number?
(23.45 + 0.5) - ( (23.45 + 0.5) % 1) =
(23.95) - (23.95 % 1) =
(23.95) - (0.95) =

Example 2:
(34.56 + 0.5) - ( (34.56 + 0.5) % 1) =
(35.06) - (35.06 % 1) =
(35.06) - (0.06) =

To floor:
Code:
variable - (variable % flooring value)

Example:
10.9 - (10.9 % 1) =
10.9 - (0.9) =

Example 2 (to nearest 10):
75.2 - (75.2 % 10) =
75.2 - (5.2) =

To ceil, ... well... uh...
I'm not sure (I'm tired), but I guess you'd
Code:
(variable + ((ceiling value - (variable % ceiling value))%ceiling value))

Complex, but here we go:
Example:
(0.6 + ((10 - (0.6 % 10)) % 10)) =
(0.6 + ((10 - (0.6)) % 10)) =
(0.6 + ((9.4) % 10)) =
(0.6 + 9.4) =

Example 2:
(50 + ((25 - (50 % 25)) % 25)) =
(50 + ((25 - (0)) % 25)) =
(50 + ((25) % 25)) =
(50 + 0) =

Modding progress is slow because I don't feel like programming on weekdays and I've been sick.
If you need something for a dialogue, rather than a generic feature request, let me know and I'll try to fit it in as soon as possible.

Zan

Potential Patron

Wow... Just. Wow. This is an amazing mod. A fantastic successor to Gollum's mod. I'm so glad someone decided to take up the reigns.

What you've implemented so far is awesome, and all the other things people have suggested sound like they'll make really great additions too. I'm really looking forward to seeing this get even better, and playing around with all the awesome stuff already in it. ;)

Leela

Potential Patron

I'm afraid I broke the dialog action mod. In a dialog I call:
"ankleCuffs":"panties,255,167,188,255,167,188"
It turns on the ankle cuff panties as expected but they are black. This should result in a pinkish color. Still testing. Hopefully I can't break any thing else LOL.

Pim_gd

Content Creator

Leela said:
I'm afraid I broke the dialog action mod. In a dialog I call:
"ankleCuffs":"panties,255,167,188,255,167,188"
It turns on the ankle cuff panties as expected but they are black. This should result in a pinkish color. Still testing. Hopefully I can't break any thing else LOL.
Bug verified, working on a fix.

September 24, 2013
Introducing v1.03 of DialogueActions!
- Fixed bug where coloring and equipping ankleCuffs in one line didn't result in colors being applied

I didn't test the fix that well - only verified that it fixes the problem that has been specified, so if something ELSE is broken as a result of this, let me know and I'll take another look at the problem.

Leela

Potential Patron
Re: Pim_gd's Mods(2) - DialogueActions v1.03, VAv1.05 (24 September 2013)

Please don't hate me... I broke it again. The ankle cuffs thing is fixed but now. I seem to have broken it in a very strange way. It may be an interaction between Animtools and Dialog Actions. Something is derailing the [LEFT_ARM_HAND_JOB] action. Here's the deal...

This like demonstrates the whole problem:
story:"[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeLectureGrab][RIGHT_ARM_HAND_JOB]Wait!БББББББББ[LEFT_ARM_HAND_JOB]"

The [LEFT_ARM_HAND_JOB] trigger doesn't work. If I remove the dialog actions from the mods it works as expected. The weird thing is it seems to work if I don't call any Animtools poses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.