Pim_gd's Mods - DialogueActions v4.08 (15 Jan 2017) (1 Viewer)

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Can someone explain how to use [LOAD_CHARCODE] in dialogue?

Whenever try to use it I get an error that says da.charcode.load is not set.

What is the proper way to set it?

can someone give an example or show another dialogue in action that uses [LOAD_CHARCODE]?
You set it with {set} like you would any variable, at the end of the line. da.charcode.load is a variable that takes a (partial) charcode as its data. The charcode IS the variable’s new value - it’s just a very complex string of parameters (the charcode) that constitutes this value.

Scratty

Vivacious Visitor
I have a working code in my dialog. You can have a look at that one!

RokPhenix

Content Creator
Hello, someone can explain me why my lines are incorrects and how fix them.

1. UNDRESS_:"He want to see me naked ?" {"style":"thought","set":{"da.clothes.overtop.type":"None"}}

2. [MoreclothingBodyOFF_nipple_space20_tan]
with in my moreclothing10 setting : nipple-puffy-tan.swf=nipple tan:Body>Body2

For line 1, the dialogue pop but she kept the overtop.

For line 2, the body mod is still activate.

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
due to some layer changing, the arms breast call from DA can get a bit messed up. i would suggest replacing this section
Code:
public function rightArmBreast(...args):void {
            g.her.rightArmIK.newTarget(new Point(10 - Math.max(50, g.characterControl.breastSize/2)  , 95 - g.characterControl.breastSize/8), g.her.torso.midLayer.rightBreast.nipple, true);
            g.her.rightArmIK.reversedEnd = true;
            g.her.rightArmIK.setEndRotationTarget(-255 + Math.min(120, g.characterControl.breastSize*0.85), [g.her.torso.midLayer.rightBreast.nipple, g.her.torso.midLayer.rightBreast, g.her.torso.midLayer, g.her.torso, g.her]);
        }

public function leftArmBreast(...args):void {
            g.her.leftArmIK.newTarget(new Point(10 - Math.max(50, g.characterControl.breastSize/2)  , 95 - g.characterControl.breastSize/8), g.her.torsoBack.leftBreast.nipple, true);
            g.her.leftArmIK.reversedEnd = true;
            g.her.leftArmIK.setEndRotationTarget(-255 + Math.min(120, g.characterControl.breastSize*0.85), [g.her.torsoBack.leftBreast.nipple, g.her.torsoBack.leftBreast, g.her.torsoBack,  g.her]);
        }

with references to have animtools take care of it if it exists
Code:
if(l.animtools_comm)
{
her.setLeftArmPosition(5,true);
her.setRightArmPosition(5,true);
//5 is cupping
}

sby

Content Creator
Coder
next time DA is compiled, can this flag be removed:
1624924989423.png

if using the standalone flash debugger, this causes the mod to fail loading, unless you happen firewall off networking to the debugger (which is what i happen to do).

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
How do I use this?

johnnyblaze18

Potential Patron

Thanks, man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.