Pim_gd's Mods - DialogueActions v4.08 (15 Jan 2017) (2 Viewers)

DrZombi

Content Creator
so i use [BUTTONALL_CLEAR] when i open a new menu is that ok or should i use [BUTTONALL_OFF] or close each one with [BUTTON#_OFF]?? also i solved the problem by changing "da.clothes.gag":"Ring,0,0,0" with "da.clothes.gag.type":"Ring" why did this work?

You wrote "Ring," when you should write "Ring:". At least that's what I have in my own working charcodes:
gag:ring,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1

Jaxx

Content Creator
You should have read me a bit more carefully, it's exactly what I told you in my first reply, take a look at what I chanded :wink:
Oh, and I changed your Undressed variable to 1 in the initial_settings line, didn't seem to work when it was initialized at 0, but I don't know exactly how you use this dialog so you'll set it however you need to.

Attachments

asd.txt
4.6 KB · Views: 103

Jaxx

Content Creator
Anyway, the "style":"Thought" missing on every spoken lines was the real issue that prevented your dialog to work once she was gagged, but DrZombi seems very energic tonight ! :grin:

Lokar

Potential Patron
OOOH so you add the "style":"thought" to the Act_C2:"[GAG_G*Gagged*]" i see now, that line wouldn't fire because she couldn't speak so the the dialogue was not going to Gag_G2 THANKS

Also dialogue actions's "variabe" guide sais that the gag has only 3 rgb values. what do the other numbers do?

Jaxx

Content Creator
actually, in my dialogs, I use the RGB values only when I need to change them, I often don't use them at all once they're set at the begining
you could just write "gag:ring" without any RGB value and it would work just fine, or you can specify the RGB values for 1 or both sliders

DrZombi

Content Creator
Anyway, the "style":"Thought" missing on every spoken lines was the real issue that prevented your dialog to work once she was gagged, but DrZombi seems very energic tonight ! :grin:

I found it interesting to point out different things than you :tongue:

Lokar

Potential Patron
so you use the da.clothes.(clothing).type ?
Also the "Undressed" variable would have been set to 1 after you striped her completly.

Yeah it seems we are :grin::grin::tongue::cool::smile::smile:

Jaxx

Content Creator
I found it interesting to point out different things than you :tongue:
Indeed, I totally agree :wink:
Also the "Undressed" variable would have been set to 1 after you striped her completly.
I started with the naked default SD Chan who were already naked so the scenario was impossible
Are we the only 3 nerds to have nothing else to do on new year's eve ?
This day doesn't seem different to me, so I don't care :grin::grin::grin:

Lokar

Potential Patron
Btw can someone explain to me how the "check" function works cause from what i understand: if the value of the things in {...} is 1 then it fires the line so let say intro:"HI" {"check":{10 > 1}} in this case the line should fire but now: intro:"HI" {"check":{10 < 1}} it shouldn't

This day doesn't seem different to me, so I don't care :grin::grin::grin:

same here

Jaxx

Content Creator
you have to quote the checked expression by writing
Code:
{"check":{"var":">5"}}
you can avoid them if you want to match an integer, like
Code:
{"check":{"var":5}}

Lokar

Potential Patron
Oh i see.
Thanks guys you're the best
Better support here then i've gotten from my internet provider :grin::grin::confused::rolleyes:
Happy New Year

Lokar

Potential Patron
hey how do I get to the next line if check returns: 0.
if the check is 0 than do this....

the problem i have is that i want to check two variables with a button and don't know how because if the first one is 0 than the other one wont get checked.

DrZombi

Content Creator
In fact, every possible line is always checked and then the dialogue system chooses one of the lines which passes the check and which has not been played already. This is not procedural coding, the dialogue system has its own rules.

DrZombi

Content Creator
if you have these 2 lines:

general:"say something" {"check":{"myvar":1}}
general:"say something else" {"check":{"myvar":0}}

If myvar = 1, the dialogue will play the line "say something", and if myvar = 0, the dialogue will play the line "say something else".

Lokar

Potential Patron
fuck i'm so bad at giving details in the first comment what i have is something like this:

button10:"[BUTTONALL_OFF][buttonon]" {"set":{"Action":0}, "style":"him"}
buttonon:"[BUTTON9_ON][BUTTON8_ON][BUTTON5_ON][DI0]" {"style":"him"}
DI0:"[BUTTON7_ON][DI1]" {"style":"thought","check":{"Seduced":"==0"}}
DI1:"[BUTTON6_ON]" {"style":"thought", "check":{"BlackM":"==0"}}

so now if DI0 is 0 DI1 wont get checked

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.