PenisRangev7_1 doesn't work with AnySizeHerV1_4 (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 232679

Avid Affiliate
When you try to save a character then reload that character, the head returns to normal size and says "Invalid value for key "herheadscale" in char code. Ignoring it." in the top right corner.

So there also seems to be an incompatibility with animTools too. If I unload animTools and load AnySizeHerV1_4 before PenisRangeV7_1, then there seems to be not a single problem. If I load animTools then it causes anysizeher to break and have the slider not go past the vanilla limits. If I load anysizeher before penisrange and after animtools then the problem from the post above occurs.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator

It says on the DL page that it requires PenisRangeV5, I know v6 works though try this

Attachments

penisrangeV6.swf
4.4 KB · Views: 270

Deleted member 232679

Avid Affiliate
I did try it with V5 and it fixes the error of not saving the girl's head size properly but the penis is half gone and when the girl touches the penis it disappears completely. V6 had the same problems as V5 and V7_1. Whatever V7_1 did to fix the penis disappearing issue needs to be applied to V5 then we have our fix for AnySizeHer. Thanks for posting the V6, I tried finding it yesterday and couldn't.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
some_dude some_dude
in CharCodeMod.as
Code:
    function preLoadData(... args)
    {
      // Store the parameters so we can use them in the post function
      charCodeTemp = args;
    }

should be changed to
Code:
function preLoadData(param1:String, param2:Boolean = true, param3:Boolean = false, param4 = null)
{
  charCodeTemp = param1;
}

i had noticed this bug a few months ago with a lot of my mods that use the same code, and i am in the mix of correcting a bunch of my mods.
the last mod registered in the charcodecollector will have its last parameter messed up, as it has some other boolean values appended to its data

some_dude

Content Creator
some_dude some_dude
in CharCodeMod.as
Code:
    function preLoadData(... args)
    {
      charCodeTemp = args;
    }

should be changed to
Code:
function preLoadData(param1:String, param2:Boolean = true, param3:Boolean = false, param4 = null)
{
  charCodeTemp = param1;
}

i had noticed this bug a few months ago with a lot of my mods that use the same code, and i am in the mix of correcting a bunch of my mods.
the last mod registered in the charcodecollector will have its last parameter messed up, as it has some other boolean values appended to its data

Thanks for letting me know, I'll include this in the next version!

Deleted member 232679

Avid Affiliate
I literally check this every 3 to 7 days for updates and I got on and clicked this thread right when you replied, like that's really cool. Btw thanks for replying and resolving to release a next version with this fix, that's really awesome! :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.