[PC] Okurete Sumimasen (1 Viewer)

life-saver

Ryonani Teamster
anyone were able to beat the giant plant? i found that it is very vulnerable to the fireball... but died right after. the intro is so long and you can't skip it.

silly587

Potential Patron
anyone were able to beat the giant plant? i found that it is very vulnerable to the fireball... but died right after. the intro is so long and you can't skip it.

Agreed. Do you know how to rescue that angel being raped by the plants? According to the walkthrough, you have to solve some 'riddle' but I don't see anything like that.

noice1

Potential Patron
I really need to pick this up again. I keep getting distracted by intentional voring. I think I'm at the Queen Bee.

As far as the intro story, the only thing I know is it takes a lot of grinding to be good enough to beat the plant, it's just really hard and probably requires some luck.

noice1

Potential Patron
Are you sure? It's working for me, though the *hyper* link is broken, the post needs to be edited. I copied it into my address bar and it's still up.

D

dotLuigi

I don't think you can save those girls in the prologue. I was able to beat the plant at level 9. Took me 5 fire spells. Though i think I might've been able to slay it easier with 2 holy cross spells and 2 fire spells. Btw I went through 10 potions in the battle. I was able to farm that many fighting the female demons at the start. Winning gets you 20 gamerscore, probably does nothing but meh.

lordmou

Potential Patron
nope it says
Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.Reasons for this may include:
- Invalid link
- The file has been deleted because it was violating our Terms of service.

usually i dont have problems

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
nope it says
Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.Reasons for this may include:
- Invalid link

Sorry, no idea what to do, its not my link, i just posted it from the original creators thread, so cant help you dude :/

lordmou

Potential Patron
thats kool il try looking else where but thanks for the response

btw any possible change I can get the creators website?

sickle

Potential Patron
Should've read through the thread for info on the savegame before playing. That intro lasts forever, I swear...

noice1

Potential Patron
nope it says
- Invalid link

I've heard MU can sometimes have issues. Try clearing your browser cache (and the cookie for that site) and try again. I can assure you the file is there. If you have an alternate web browser, try using it.

lordmou

Potential Patron
Thanks your advice help me to download

Question is there a guide for this?

Last edited by a moderator:

noice1

Potential Patron
Thanks your advice help me to download

Question is there a guide for this?

Code:
 http://aryion.com/forum/download/file.php?id=56786
http://aryion.com/forum/download/file.php?id=56787

You may need to register at the forum, but you should anyway, if you like this game. The game's author resides there.

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
awesome game! i love the vore and the predicaments you can get in :-3

Edit!
Just incase anyones as retarded as me someone over on a diffrent forum created this wonderful walkthrough! here! its a PDF file :D

Last edited by a moderator:

noice1

Potential Patron
It's actually very challenging to find out where to go. I've still not finished the game, mostly because I'm kinda stuck and I get distracted by the vore.

And now, we have guides, a la carte! I presented them as plain text urls, for those that fear boogey man links could attack your PC, but if you are daring you can be cheeky and try her link above :want !: (just so no one gets confused).

Mebius

Potential Patron
The failed wee-a-boo voice acting on the title screen bugs me all to hell. One of those rare cases where I'm too learned in Japanese instead of the other way around; I just can't listen to it without twitching. Making a game with a title you can't pronounce is just...

Anyway. The rest of the spoken lines aren't as ear-stabbingly painful, but I can't say I really approve of them either. They're not the worst I've ever heard. I'd still like a way to turn them off. Once I got out of the prologue and other voiced characters got introduced, I wound up just muting the game and enjoying a WinAMP playlist in their place.

What I can appreciate is how almost every graphical element to the game is custom. I'd guess everything was drawn by hand and colored in an imaging program, and the results are decent visuals that don't have the feel of an RPG Maker game. Which is a good thing; standard packaged tile and charsets get really boring. The only things I saw from the RTP were some of the attack animations and spell effects. Now, some of the character sprites are too tall or wide or both and clip through the terrain strangely, a result of engine limitations, but they're still better than stock graphics. So, while I won't call it a ground-breaking success, I can definitely respect the effort that went into the visual elements of the game.

Overall, between some small silly bugs, custom graphics, vocal intolerance (and lack of an option to turn them off), a standard, boring story and being unable to gauge how good the music/sound effects were due to sacrificing them to be rid of the vocals, I'd rate this game something like 'a decent timesink, but I'll forget about it before I get around to finishing it'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.