[PC] Okurete Sumimasen (1 Viewer)

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
Yo, one and all in this wonderfull forum. I've been playing this game for the last two days, and its quite fun :D... Vore gameovers, so plenty of stuff for you ryona fans :D (though a small warning...one of the dead scenes is male/male vore..consider yourself warned)
Anyhoo here it is :D
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Contains everything you need :3

The last pic is one character being pulled into the stomach of a mummy by the cords of his guts. Not sure how that works, but, it's a mummy and I won't argue.

Last edited by a moderator:

vardaeregion

Ryonani Teamster
Re: New Vore RPG-Okurete Sumimasen

How for christs sake do you save the game? Haven't found out that yet...

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster

=vardaeregion link=topic=141.msg680#msg680 date=1263012500 said:
How for christs sake do you save the game? Haven't found out that yet...
Sorry for late reply...you cant save with the angel at first...wait til the "real" game begins, and you will be able to save at Angel Statues..k :D?

vardaeregion

Ryonani Teamster

Just found it out. You can save as the angel, use the arrow to create 1 savespot. there you'll be able to save.

noice1

Potential Patron
I never formally thanked for this post, what an amazing game. The author put a lot of content into it and I can't wait for future chapters. Does anyone know the name of the artist who designed the characters? I know I have seen his work around long before this game was apparently based on it.

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
I never formally thanked for this post, what an amazing game. The author put a lot of content into it and I can't wait for future chapters. Does anyone know the name of the artist who designed the characters? I know I have seen his work around long before this game was apparently based on it.

His name is Taito...check him over at both deviantart and ekas portal :3

noice1

Potential Patron
Thanks. I should check in there more at EP, I would have found the thread x) I haven't checked in a while since there had been a dry spell, of working games anyway. I see a few interesting projects though.

Still, this is one of the best I've seen, in terms of animation and mechanics. About the only sad thing are the voices for the male party members.. x(

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks. I should check in there more at EP, I would have found the thread x) I haven't checked in a while since there had been a dry spell, of working games anyway. I see a few interesting projects though.

Still, this is one of the best I've seen, in terms of animation and mechanics. About the only sad thing are the voices for the male party members.. x(

Yeah, i really dislike the male voices too XD

Ryu8

Potential Patron
You can save when playing as the angel :D..only afterwards as the regulare girl at angelgirl statues :D

Right, I know that... It says in the folder that the save files exist... But once I start up the game, it won't let me press continue.

Ryu8

Potential Patron
Ah, figured out what was wrong. I needed the save files both in the game folder AND in the save folder. Odd, but... *shrugs* Works now at least. Nice game!

R

ragem3

Sort of new here, but im having a bit of trouble. Where exactly do you go when you have to get the hook shot? Ive searched around and one of the people says there is a hidden entrance in the graveyard, but i can't find it for the life of me.

Voramancer

Potential Patron
Sort of new here, but im having a bit of trouble. Where exactly do you go when you have to get the hook shot? Ive searched around and one of the people says there is a hidden entrance in the graveyard, but i can't find it for the life of me.

You have to use bombs on one of the gravestones. Center row, second from the left I think.

noice1

Potential Patron
Got to it before I could, that is true. That one took me forever to figure out. I'm made it to the bee hive and I gave up. The puzzles are really tough for me. I'm not sure if a walk-through exists but I'd love one.

G

Greger

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.