[PC] Okurete Sumimasen (1 Viewer)

noice1

Potential Patron
Took some screens, hope this can be added to the main post. While the voice work for this game is pretty cringe-worthy, I highly recommend to all vore fans or even just as a stand-alone RPG, it plays pretty well.

The last pic is one character being pulled into the stomach of a mummy by the cords of his guts. Not sure how that works, but, it's a mummy and I won't argue.

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
The last pic is one character being pulled into the stomach of a mummy by the cords of his guts. Not sure how that works, but, it's a mummy and I won't argue.

Unfortunately, and sorry to spoil it for many of you (though if you've been following the game at all, you may already know), but the character in question in that last picture is male. That's pretty much my beef with this game; after the prologue, of the four characters, two are male, and almost half of the vore/peril/whathaveyou is focused on them, which keeps me from fully enjoying it. =/ Not that I'm trying to stop anyone else from doing so, but eh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Afaik it depends, at least sometimes, on which character is the leader at the time you have been beaten if it results in male or female vore.

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
I had thought it was based on the event with you not able to control it at all, but then again, I didn't stay that interested in it long enough to really find out I suppose. Still, there is a lot of work put in to the game, and I can see why tose who like it do.

noice1

Potential Patron
Afaik it depends, at least sometimes, on which character is the leader at the time you have been beaten if it results in male or female vore.

I was just talking to d£t last night about this, I tried testing a long time ago and didn't seem to notice a pattern. I only did one run at it because it was late and it takes forever to die, and indeed in that case Yashiro was the last to die. So, sorry about the male vore there, but, now you know, and don't worry because I think that's the only male:male in the game. If it helps, he almost looks futa, so just go with it :)

noice1

Potential Patron
Ok, I admit, I still have not beaten this game. I've consulted the walkthrough and it's entirely vague. I'm in the final dungeon. Here is the situation:

Made it through the trials with Team A, have not faced "naga" with Team B. Team B is currently stuck trying to figure out how to continue. There's a big metal spike blocking the only visible path forward. Tried manipulating switches to no effect and the guide doesn't explain it away. Does it have something to do with the stone puzzle? I put the game down for so long I don't remember what exactly I did.

ijama

Potential Patron
So was able to download off of megaupload but it says i am missing an audio file. Any suggestions?

noice1

Potential Patron

noice1

Potential Patron
Chapter 2 was released in April. A little while ago I came across it, and it looks massive(ly good). Sorry for not hunting down this thread earlier and patching everyone in sooner! D:

Summary: Vore game. Monster girls. Male+Female ryona. Plays like a straight-forward turn-based RPG. Voice-acting (it's a free game, don't expect much).

Teaser (screenshots)

Download

It does not require a previous save file. There is an update you'll have to do manually, which is very simple. Follow the instructions in the thread. You should also find strategy/hints in the discussion there. It does help to play Chapter 1, but if anyone has questions about how to play feel free to ask.

As I've slipped "out of the game" I totally forgot this needs software to run on. I guess RPG Maker XP is no longer free (I used a trial, expired already!) so I might be forced to buy it, as I don't know if there are free equivalents. Either way, the game is not a standalone play, you will need that program or something that equally satisfies the ryona god that made it. Hail Taito.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.