Neverwinter Nude Mods (3 Viewers)

kurinbaic

Potential Patron
The automatic doesn't, but not sure how to do the manual install for the Steam version.

Last edited by a moderator:

Password42

Content Creator
The automatic doesn't, but not sure how to do the manual install for the Steam version.

Well, select each mod component you want to install, and follow any instructions present, or if there is a "texture_library" folder, copy it over to your Localdata folder, wherever that may be for Steam installs. I would expect it to look something like:

..\Cryptic Studios\Neverwinter\Live\Localdata

kurinbaic

Potential Patron
I managed to fix it. Just needed a quick uninstall/reinstall. Thank you regardless though for hearing me out and again for providing us with this miraculous mod.

Rangermanlv

Potential Patron
Ok i'm wondering if anyone can give me some direction on what i'd have to play with here to get the effect i'm looking for. Basicly i'm looking to replace and or all "Shirt" and "Pants" textures with a universal bikini texture like something from Bikini style OR the nude texture from your pack. Is there a way to convince the game to just look at the base model underwear textures for that location or would I need to find every file for a female shirt and pants texture and replace it with the look I want. Also i'm wondering about shirt and pants textures I havent run into in game yet like higher level crafted ones if they use the same texture or how many different female shirt and pants textures there are i'd need to replace.

I've looked at several of the female armors and it looks like alot of the ones already in game would look fine EXCEPT for the gross looking shirt/pants textures that show up automaticly for areas that arnt covered by the armor. I'm trying to get it so I can still wear shirts and pants and get the stat benefits from them, but just not have them show up in game.

Thanks anyone who can decipher what i'm trying to do here.

Password42

Content Creator
Ok i'm wondering if anyone can give me some direction on what i'd have to play with here to get the effect i'm looking for. Basicly i'm looking to replace and or all "Shirt" and "Pants" textures with a universal bikini texture like something from Bikini style OR the nude texture from your pack. Is there a way to convince the game to just look at the base model underwear textures for that location or would I need to find every file for a female shirt and pants texture and replace it with the look I want. Also i'm wondering about shirt and pants textures I havent run into in game yet like higher level crafted ones if they use the same texture or how many different female shirt and pants textures there are i'd need to replace.

I've looked at several of the female armors and it looks like alot of the ones already in game would look fine EXCEPT for the gross looking shirt/pants textures that show up automaticly for areas that arnt covered by the armor. I'm trying to get it so I can still wear shirts and pants and get the stat benefits from them, but just not have them show up in game.

Thanks anyone who can decipher what i'm trying to do here.
You'll probably want to start working over the textures in the ..\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\GarbUpper and GarbLower folders. You can extract the contents of your texture.hogg using the same steps as for Star Trek Online detailed here: http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/star-trek-online-nude-mods-16/#post290

Once you've got that extracted in a working folder somewhere, try replacing various F_Garbupper_*.wtex files with the texture for nude skin or bikinis (F_Skinupper_Bare_*.wtex or F_GarbUpper_Bikini_*.wtex). Basically just copy the appropriate nude or bikini texture and rename it to F_Garbupper_Chainmail_01_*.wtex or whichever you want to try and replace, and then stick the file in the appropriate location in your localdata folder (that is, ..\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\GarbUpper). I believe this is the same tactic that Zunga used in this mod.

Be warned that Cryptic for some reason has made some textures shared between females and males, and even has labeled some male-only textures F_* and female-only textures M_*, for some strange reason.

(Note that the asterisks are wildcard characters, and stand for the various letters that signify different kinds of textures, such as F_Garbupper_Chainmail_01_C.wtex for the Color texture, F_Garbupper_Chainmail_01_D.wtex for Diffuse, F_Garbupper_Chainmail_01_N.wtex for the Normal map, etc. Be sure to only replace like textures with like, i.e. don't replace a normal map with a diffuse texture.)

Rangermanlv

Potential Patron
Ok that sounds pretty straightforward. I was however browsing around the Wiki's for the game and came across one that lists all known console commands for the game, weather or not they know what they do and I came across this.

/SetInvSlotHideModeSets the hide costume mode for an inventory slot

This sounds promising as something that might remove the graying out of the "Disable Visuals" command in the game possibly so i'm going to try playing with it and see if I can figure out what exactly it applies to as this would be tremendously easier than having to hunt down textures to replace. :)

I will let you know how it goes.

Later on.....

Well I think i've hit a wall. The in game system description of the command is "
  1. This command is not hidden or private due to the possibility - however remote - that a player
  2. might wish to have a macro show/hide their helmet or whatever. It seems harmless to leave it exposed.

Which I verified in game. However so far I have not been able to find a inventory slot id list anywhere. I know there is a way to extract this info from the game files but for the life of me it's beyond my abilities. I am more of a hardware guy. LOL

Anyone ever seen an inventory slot id list for the game? Apparently the command needs 3 integers and I assume one is going to be a 0/1 command for show/hide and one would be a slot id # but not sure what the 3rd one would be.

Password42

Content Creator
Ok that sounds pretty straightforward. I was however browsing around the Wiki's for the game and came across one that lists all known console commands for the game, weather or not they know what they do and I came across this.

/SetInvSlotHideModeSets the hide costume mode for an inventory slot
This sounds promising as something that might remove the graying out of the "Disable Visuals" command in the game possibly so i'm going to try playing with it and see if I can figure out what exactly it applies to as this would be tremendously easier than having to hunt down textures to replace. :)

I will let you know how it goes.

Later on.....

Well I think i've hit a wall. The in game system description of the command is "
  1. This command is not hidden or private due to the possibility - however remote - that a player
  2. might wish to have a macro show/hide their helmet or whatever. It seems harmless to leave it exposed.

Which I verified in game. However so far I have not been able to find a inventory slot id list anywhere. I know there is a way to extract this info from the game files but for the life of me it's beyond my abilities. I am more of a hardware guy. LOL

Anyone ever seen an inventory slot id list for the game? Apparently the command needs 3 integers and I assume one is going to be a 0/1 command for show/hide and one would be a slot id # but not sure what the 3rd one would be.

Well, according to this thread: Show/hide armour & kit bind (/SetInvBagHideMode) - Star Trek Online

you only need two numbers, the first being the ID and the second being 0 for show and 1 for hide. Since for STO, "Kit is ID 34, Armour is ID 35", I can only imagine that for Neverwinter the IDs are somewhere in the range from 1 to the 30s. I can't find any list for which number is what slot, so I can only recommend trying various IDs until one works -- if it will work at all; it's entirely possible the command won't work for certain pieces.

Rangermanlv

Potential Patron
Well, according to this thread: Show/hide armour & kit bind (/SetInvBagHideMode) - Star Trek Online

you only need two numbers, the first being the ID and the second being 0 for show and 1 for hide. Since for STO, "Kit is ID 34, Armour is ID 35", I can only imagine that for Neverwinter the IDs are somewhere in the range from 1 to the 30s. I can't find any list for which number is what slot, so I can only recommend trying various IDs until one works -- if it will work at all; it's entirely possible the command won't work for certain pieces.

Yes this is correct. Neverwinter has the same command "/setinvbaghidemode" which if entered alone states it only needs two integers.

Unfortunately for "/setinvslothidemode" it states in needs three integers when entered alone perhaps slot id #, weather to show/hide what's currently in the slot, and weather or not to allow the right click context menu to enable the "show/hide visuals" action?

This makes me wish I had more programing than hardware background now as I know there is a way to go into the program and extract data id's and such from it, I believe it's something similar to how people found out some of the info and visuals for SWTOR's super secret space project before it was even on the testing servers but unfortunately I just don't even know where to begin.

I have tried using "/setinvbaghidemode X 0" with X going from 1-35 with no noticeable results in game at all so I suppose i'll have to play around with the slot command more and see if I can get ANY kind of result.

Password42

Content Creator
Well, my suspicion is that any of these commands won't work unless the item in question already supports the "Disable Visuals" option.

There's also another command, /SetInvSlotHideModeForEnt, which takes FIVE arguments...! I have no idea what those would be.

killzone12

Content Creator
The bounce doesn't work again anymore. I just updated the game now the launcher crashed when it was loading the mod with the bounce so I had to remove the bin folder with the bounce file in it out. Now it wont load the game with the nude mod anymore. Or I am doing something wrong :/.

Password42

Content Creator
The bounce doesn't work again anymore. I just updated the game now the launcher crashed when it was loading the mod with the bounce so I had to remove the bin folder with the bounce file in it out. Now it wont load the game with the nude mod anymore. Or I am doing something wrong :/.
Everything works fine for me. Try a clean uninstall/reinstall.

Password42

Content Creator
i was talking about making Neverwinter mod like your STO nude mods with the NPC's and everything.
Currently, I don't really play Neverwinter. Thus I don't really have plans for extensive modding, although I will fix bugs if anyone reports them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.