Neverwinter Nude Mods (3 Viewers)

Naytala

Potential Patron
humans, wood elves, dwarves, and tieflings have footwraps though only when creating new characters, existing characters seem to be unaffected.

Password42

Content Creator
Version 1.2.1 uploaded to fix the footwraps on newly created characters. Please keep reporting bugs/unexpected behavior if you find any. :)

annemarie

Casual Client
Maybe. I don't really play Neverwinter much, could you post screenshots and which armors you are talking about, specifically?

i guess it won't work if you need the names of individual armors. here are captures of the toons as they are now @ level 30-35 one is a CW moe GWF one Hunter one DC. The ranger doesn't have the loincloth for some reason, so hopefully it's something that can be done

Image7.jpg Image8.jpg Image9.jpg Image11.jpg Image13.jpg Image14.jpg

Password42

Content Creator
i guess it won't work if you need the names of individual armors. here are captures of the toons as they are now @ level 30-35 one is a CW moe GWF one Hunter one DC. The ranger doesn't have the loincloth for some reason, so hopefully it's something that can be done

I might be able to do that, but I won't be able to test it, so hopefully you (or others) could help me test it out if/when I finish.

craiglstr84

Potential Patron
I haven't had any issues yet. I haven't been able to make my dragonborn, but my other characters show correctly, bounciness and all.

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
I haven't had any issues yet. I haven't been able to make my dragonborn, but my other characters show correctly, bounciness and all.
Thanks for the reply. After I re-verified the install files, things seems to work again. So it appears that it was simply instability caused by a corrupt Mod 4 installation as everything seems fine now.

craiglstr84

Potential Patron
I was finally able to make the dragonborn. Obviously no nips on the dragonborn but it almost seems fitting for a creature with no mammaries. The texture for the ass is actually quite good. At least, I think its the texture from the game as the entire creature is textured differently.

ceannric

Potential Patron
Well I got the Champions nude mod working eventually (it was a matter of finding the right app to open that file, and then putting it in the right folders), it's awesome! I was just wondering if there was one out there that actually added nipples to the nudes? The one I am currently using basically just renders them as the same flesh tone as the rest of the avatar.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
This one doesn't seem to be working anymore. And with Rise of Tiamat coming out on 8 November, that'll probably break some more.

Password42

Content Creator
This one doesn't seem to be working anymore. And with Rise of Tiamat coming out on 8 November, that'll probably break some more.

Darn, I guess it was bound to break at some point... I'll have to check in on it, haven't honestly loaded Neverwinter for quite a while...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.