Neverwinter Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Darkwolfe77

Potential Patron
I am having the same issue with texopts and the dynbouncer parts of the mod. I just want to thank you all for your great work on these mods and they are really great and keep up the awesome work

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Expansion? Isn't this game still in beta?!
Nah, its been officially released, and just had its first 'expansion'.Still given the insane number of bugs and exploits you would think it was still in alpha :)
Expansion? Isn't this game still in beta?!Anyway, I'll see what I can do for a fix.
Thanks for that - it is not urgent as it seems that a lot of the stuff still works, but this is much appreciated.

DonnR

Potential Patron
same issue /bin/texopts.bin/ reinstalled game and nude mod, mod no longer works :( fun while it lasted lol will keep eye out for your next one :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Password42

Content Creator
Yeah, update broke stuff, the entire .bin format changed. I'll have to wait on the creator of the mod tools to post a fix. :(

Poplan

Content Creator
Yeah, update broke stuff, the entire .bin format changed. I'll have to wait on the creator of the mod tools to post a fix. :(

Since Neverwinter uses the same engine as Star Trek Online and Champions Online, breakage may be heading their way too.

Sagetim

Potential Patron
Manual update should work fine, as I did that with mine prior to the extension and most of the mod features still work.

To be specific, the texture mods still work, but anything going into the bin file makes Neverwinter cranky, so you won't be able to get your delicious jiggle physics, but the visual features still work fine.

borgar

Potential Patron
Password, would you like help in trying to figure this out mate? The skeleton jiggle in particular I'd like to get back, if I can help you I'm willing to spend the time, just share whatever documentation and software I'll need to get started and I'll collaborate with you. Or if you know the original author is on it, I'll bide time while you lads sort it out.

Password42

Content Creator
Password, would you like help in trying to figure this out mate? The skeleton jiggle in particular I'd like to get back, if I can help you I'm willing to spend the time, just share whatever documentation and software I'll need to get started and I'll collaborate with you. Or if you know the original author is on it, I'll bide time while you lads sort it out.
The creator and maintainer of the mod tools is on it. He has a superlative track record of fixing problems caused by game updates and whatnot, all we have to do is be patient a while longer. :)

killzone12

Content Creator
This mod doesn't work anymore and needs to be updated so please Password could you update it to the version of the game thanks.

Password42

Content Creator
This mod doesn't work anymore and needs to be updated so please Password could you update it to the version of the game thanks.

I am still waiting on Rick, the creator of the mod tools I use, to update the toolset for compatibility with Neverwinter. I am not as talented a coder as he, and am unable to update the toolset myself.

User reports reveal that most of the mods are still working, but the breast jiggle is not.

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
KillZone - the primary functionality (nude patch) is still functional, but as Password mentioned, sadly the dynamic skeleton effects were broken by the last patch. Luckily the rest is still working.

killzone12

Content Creator
I am still waiting on Rick, the creator of the mod tools I use, to update the toolset for compatibility with Neverwinter. I am not as talented a coder as he, and am unable to update the toolset myself.

User reports reveal that most of the mods are still working, but the breast jiggle is not.

Who is this Rick person?

- - - Updated - - -

KillZone - the primary functionality (nude patch) is still functional, but as Password mentioned, sadly the dynamic skeleton effects were broken by the last patch. Luckily the rest is still working.

Whole mod doesn't work for me when I tried to play the game with the mod on it the game crashes. So for me the mod is totally broken for me.

Password42

Content Creator
Who is this Rick person?

Rick is an amazingly talented coder/modder; his website is: Rick?s Game Stuff

Whole mod doesn't work for me when I tried to play the game with the mod on it the game crashes. So for me the mod is totally broken for me.

Install the mod, then go to your ..\Neverwinter\Live\Localdata\bin folder and delete any *.bin files that may be there. The game should then not crash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.