Neverwinter Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Vlesh

Vivacious Visitor
The Update

UM... The nipples have left the building. =( Jiggle still works though.

This... Nude tops have become barbie dolls, jiggle still works perfectly, no errors... The update did not break it, thank god--I mean... Thank Password...

ceannric

Potential Patron
Yup, since the Icewind Dale expansion of a few days ago, nipples have disappeared. It would be awesome for a revamp to restore them.

Also, I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I have never been able to get Jiggle to work at all. Doesn't matter which setting (less, more) I have it at or whether I delete the resulting .bin file from localdata folder, I get nothing. I suppose it must be some in-game graphics setting but if so, I don't know what it is.

Vlesh

Vivacious Visitor
Yup, since the Icewind Dale expansion of a few days ago, nipples have disappeared. It would be awesome for a revamp to restore them.

Also, I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I have never been able to get Jiggle to work at all. Doesn't matter which setting (less, more) I have it at or whether I delete the resulting .bin file from localdata folder, I get nothing. I suppose it must be some in-game graphics setting but if so, I don't know what it is.

Yeah, should work right out of the box with the auto installer (A marvel of technology that it is)... If it doesn't, try turning all of the graphics settings as high as they go... If it still doesn't, it might be a shader issue with your graphics card perhaps... Because the installer definitely still does the jiggle even now

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
Confirmed on the highest graphical settings possible...nipples no longer working...Please fix, Password!

zenno

Potential Patron
how can I get the nipples back. With the new expansion everything else works fine, but somehow lost the nipples

ceannric

Potential Patron
Yes, please please please fix the Neverwinter mod...jiggle is all fine and good but a lack of nipple-age sort of ruins the effect...

J

jsoon

The bug with 'broken' Nudepatch in NW has to do with the fact that they replaced tons of body geometry and textures, so technically, the 'nippled' textures aren't even loaded anymore. Remember, IWD brought us a new character creation system (not better, just new).

S.Vertigo

Potential Patron
You sure work on your priorities first Pass, we will check back from time to time.

btw : since today they 'messed up' barefoot too. Mpf -.-

Thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ceannric

Potential Patron
Well I got the jiggle to work somehow, so that's something anyway. Do we have an ETA on Neverwinter nipples, perchance? Weeks? Months? :D

Inqy

Potential Patron
Sweet Thanks Password42, Been RPin in Neverwinter most of this year not been on STO as much. Thank you very much for both.

Password42

Content Creator
Version 1.2.0 uploaded which fixes the missing nipples. Sorry for being a bit slow with this update!

Please report bugs if you find any.

K

Kiukuk

Hello, this is my first time posting here after many years of being a member. I love what you do and how you do it, even though it is beyond my full understanding. I have noticed a bug in the new update for the mod, the foot wrap removal seems to not be working properly. If you can fix this issue it would be great, if you don't feel like it that's cool too. Thanks for giving us our nips back. ;p

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, this is my first time posting here after many years of being a member. I love what you do and how you do it, even though it is beyond my full understanding. I have noticed a bug in the new update for the mod, the foot wrap removal seems to not be working properly. If you can fix this issue it would be great, if you don't feel like it that's cool too. Thanks for giving us our nips back. ;p

I stand corrected, foot wrap removal is only broken on new characters. Yet again, thanks for returning our nips to us.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Awesome work on this. Just need something to make the chest bigger (like in the STO mod), and it'd be even more awesome. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.