Neverwinter Nude Mods (2 Viewers)

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Password42, Just want to say thanks for this, and selfishly beg that when new races come out you do your magic real quick for our sake? (ie; Moon Elves coming in a month or less.) Brilliant work mate, truly.
With any luck won't they have exactly the same models as Wood Elves, just different skin/hair colours so no changes are required?

Last edited by a moderator:

pete22

Potential Patron
yea moon elves will most likely be copy&paste woodelfs, much like the menzoberranzan renegades are copy&pasted drow (i.e. the still locked "coming soon" race)

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Let's hope for something awesome when they release that stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, just had a thought. Think it'd be possible to add in the breast size expander from your STO mod into this one?

Caerdyn

Potential Patron
Actually, just had a thought. Think it'd be possible to add in the breast size expander from your STO mod into this one?

If I can get the damned tools to convert the .bin file to .xml properly, I'd do it, but none of them work right for me. The file I'm trying to convert is scaleinfos.bin(which is the one that allows adjusting the sliders), inside bins.hogg. If someone can get me that file successfully unpacked I can do the rest.

Edit:

I got the .bin decompiled, but now I can't get it to load into neverwinter, OR I'm editing the wrong areas. Any help would be appreciated if Password42 is around and can offer advice.

Password42

Content Creator
Neverwinter seems to use a very different method than STO for scaling sliders and the like, and everything I have tried to modify the scaling options for breasts or otherwise has failed, sadly. :(

Caerdyn

Potential Patron
Neverwinter seems to use a very different method than STO for scaling sliders and the like, and everything I have tried to modify the scaling options for breasts or otherwise has failed, sadly. :(

I managed to break the scale by modifying Nw_Female_Scale_Breast_01.atrk in a hex editor, which means it -must- use an attribute in that file. I just need to find the right number to change, now.

Password42

Content Creator
I managed to break the scale by modifying Nw_Female_Scale_Breast_01.atrk in a hex editor, which means it -must- use an attribute in that file. I just need to find the right number to change, now.
Yes, that does seem to be the key. Likely, though, if hex editing, multiple numbers will need to be changed at multiple points in the file. Without any way to read or decompile that file into something manageable, it's shooting in the dark...

Caerdyn

Potential Patron
Yes, that does seem to be the key. Likely, though, if hex editing, multiple numbers will need to be changed at multiple points in the file. Without any way to read or decompile that file into something manageable, it's shooting in the dark...

It sure is. There's two visible attributes in the hex editor, though, and I should be able to find a pattern if I look hard enough.

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
I have been trying to turn the peasants outfit so that you can wear an outfit (and as everyone gets the peasant outfit it is the ideal initial choice) while on your machine you still have the nude skin displayed. I managed this but cannot get rid of the waist belt and the shoes, and also there are some odd results with NPCs. Anyone had any better luck with this or suggestions?

Password42

Content Creator
I have been trying to turn the peasants outfit so that you can wear an outfit (and as everyone gets the peasant outfit it is the ideal initial choice) while on your machine you still have the nude skin displayed. I managed this but cannot get rid of the waist belt and the shoes, and also there are some odd results with NPCs. Anyone had any better luck with this or suggestions?
You can probably get rid of belt and shoes by checking out the "..\bin\geobin\cl\A\F" folder and finding the appropriate .mset file to "zero out" (basically just delete most of the contents in a hex editor, check out other .mset mods around). F_Belt_Commoner_0*.mset and F_Feet_*.mset files seem like good places to start.

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
You can probably get rid of belt and shoes by checking out the "..\bin\geobin\cl\A\F" folder and finding the appropriate .mset file to "zero out" (basically just delete most of the contents in a hex editor, check out other .mset mods around). F_Belt_Commoner_0*.mset and F_Feet_*.mset files seem like good places to start.
Thanks for the quick reply. This was considerably more advanced than what I was hoping for, but if I get the time I might (tentatively) try this...

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
I tried to figure this out using F_Body_Cloth_Wight_Orig_02.msetfrom the \bin\geobin\cl\A\F folder in Bacchus' mod, but the original (18K) and the adjusted copy (5K) seem to have different hex entries at the start and for all but a few at the end. Worse, there doesn't seem to be any way to figure out where you have to start deleting entries. Is there a tutorial somewhere?

Password42

Content Creator
I tried to figure this out using F_Body_Cloth_Wight_Orig_02.msetfrom the \bin\geobin\cl\A\F folder in Bacchus' mod, but the original (18K) and the adjusted copy (5K) seem to have different hex entries at the start and for all but a few at the end. Worse, there doesn't seem to be any way to figure out where you have to start deleting entries. Is there a tutorial somewhere?
It doesn't really matter where or what you delete, as long as you leave the first few dozen bytes at the start alone -- and you can even use the starting bits from any.mset file, it doesn't have to be the same one you're trying to remove. You're only trying to break the .mset file, which is really easy to do (much more so than trying to constructively edit something!). Once it's broken, the model will not appear in-game. Try something out, you should have success on your first attempt.

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
NUDE VERSION OF PEASANT OUTFIT Following Password42's advice I managed to make progress turning the peasant outfit everyone gets into a nude costume. Full instructions are included in the zipped file.The top works fine (including the belt and the arms) but unfortunately I have had no luck with getting rid of the shoes. For the shoes, either they turn invisible/crash using the MSET files, or cause an artefact when using the WTEX files (F_Feet_Leatherboots_01_D.wtex). The working version of the mod is in the _WORKING directory whereas my attempts with getting rid of the shoes are in the NOT working directory for anyone else who wants to try to look at this.

Attachments

_Peasant Outfit.zip
34.7 KB · Views: 241

Password42

Content Creator
Y'know, Password42, you might have to implement this one in your next patch. :)
I agree it's a good mod, but sadly, the textures to make the peasant outfit bottom piece also affect males... that's a pretty big problem, but I suppose I can add a warning notice if the problem cannot be solved.

britefyre

Potential Patron
Just started playing Neverwinter and I am so grateful that there's this community here. Thank you so so much! I'm looking forward to more patches. If you can come up with one that removes the hip-side flaps on my armor, that'd be real nice.

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Since the expansion came out, both the texopts.bin and dynbouncer.bin files seem to cause crashes. Anyone else having this issue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.