Neverwinter Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

gmvixen

Potential Patron
Awesome and you included mod files so we can contribute new textures? You rock!

my only complaint is that the chain mail shirt/pants still exist as the same textures.. Can someone point me to the files I need to edit to create some sexy skimpy outfits to replace these so I can go full nude by removing them or skimpy when wearing them? I for one am a stat whore because I pvp constantly so not wearing the shirt/pants layer simply doesn't work right. I tried downloading and installing the summertime v2 pack as listed above but this did not fix the problem for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

fzid4

Potential Patron
So made an edit to password's skin (great job btw) using his methods and I added a buttcrack so your character doesn't look like it's wearing skin colored tights or something.

Untitled.jpg

I've attached the wtex file that you can just drop into the folder where you put the other nude skin and the PSD file I made with the layers so you guys can do w/e you want with it. I used photoshop because GIMP didn't support my tablet for w/e reason.

View attachment F_Skinlower_Bare_03_D.zip

Edit: Hopefully, you guys can improve on it or something. And I forgot to say that this is for the less hairy version.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
So made an edit to password's skin (great job btw) using his methods and I added a buttcrack so your character doesn't look like it's wearing skin colored tights or something.

View attachment 12610

I've attached the wtex file that you can just drop into the folder where you put the other nude skin and the PSD file I made with the layers so you guys can do w/e you want with it. I used photoshop because GIMP didn't support my tablet for w/e reason.

View attachment 12611

Edit: Hopefully, you guys can improve on it or something. And I forgot to say that this is for the less hairy version.

Thanks for doing this for those of us without the ability! It seems you are able to change the size of the files? If so I could imagine a talented individual could probably make some pretty realistic skin textures for this game. Not to mention modify the armor to be amazing.

fzid4

Potential Patron
Thanks for doing this for those of us without the ability! It seems you are able to change the size of the files? If so I could imagine a talented individual could probably make some pretty realistic skin textures for this game. Not to mention modify the armor to be amazing.
The file sizes are different? I hadn't noticed.

Password42

Content Creator

View attachment 12610

Nice job, and very nice to include the layered .psd file -- I'll probably incorporate your additions into all three skins in the next update, if that's ok with you, as it is definitely an improvement. :D

S

SampleTheText

Would it be possible for you and Mharius to work on a joint mod, and also, are you waiting for the 1.0 release of the game to further updates or can we expect more during beta play?

Password42

Content Creator
Would it be possible for you and Mharius to work on a joint mod, and also, are you waiting for the 1.0 release of the game to further updates or can we expect more during beta play?
It's not so much that I'm waiting for updates, but that there's not too much else to do; I can't find any way to edit the breast size slider, and attempting to fix the texture seam between the legs and torso is beyond my abilities. I will release an update soon incorporating fzid4's texture improvements, but past that I'm unsure. I've seen some requests to try and figure out how the shirt/pants layers' texturing works, but the way Neverwinter decides which textures to apply when is, well... rather Cryptic.

For instance, when you try and change textures that are marked as female textures (e.g. F_Garbupper_Chainmail_01_C.wtex) it actually affects male characters, and sometimes vice versa. It's really quite odd :confused:.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Well you are the one who got us this far, thanks for your hard work thus far regardless if you can/will expand it! Made me a happy camper lol.

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
I would like to say that just as the previous poster I greatly appreciate what has been done so far. In fact if nothing more was ever added I would still consider this a great addition to Neverwinter and GVZ, and pass on my thanks to all those concerned.

gmvixen

Potential Patron
Yeah the only thing that bugs me is the silly chainmail undergarment layer that totally ruins every nice armor outfit/set in the game. I know at end game you get some "slightly" fancier ones but that doesn't fit with the theme of half naked now does it? ;)

I'm patiently waiting for the game to be released and a sudden epiphany to strike Password42 or someone else in how to edit that layer.. Till then there's always the costume mode.

Password42

Content Creator
Yeah the only thing that bugs me is the silly chainmail undergarment layer that totally ruins every nice armor outfit/set in the game. I know at end game you get some "slightly" fancier ones but that doesn't fit with the theme of half naked now does it? ;)

I'm patiently waiting for the game to be released and a sudden epiphany to strike Password42 or someone else in how to edit that layer.. Till then there's always the costume mode.
If you want the mess with the chainmail underlayer, I think the textures in texture_library\costumes\Avatars\GarbUpper such as F_Garbupper_Chainmail_01_C.wtex or M_Garbupper_Chainmail_01_C.wtex control it. Modding it might be as simple as backing up one of those textures, and replacing it with the F_Garbupper_Bare_01_C.wtex file or even F_Garbupper_Bikini_02_C.wtex (basically just make a copy of it and rename it to match the chainmail texture). The same goes for GarbLower textures.

As I mentioned, however, sometimes the seemingly-female textures actually affect males, and vice versa -- or sometimes one texture affects both males and females, it's really strange. If you want to mess around and figure out which corresponds to which, that could prove very useful for modding purposes.

gmvixen

Potential Patron
If you want the mess with the chainmail underlayer, I think the textures in texture_library\costumes\Avatars\GarbUpper such as F_Garbupper_Chainmail_01_C.wtex or M_Garbupper_Chainmail_01_C.wtex control it. Modding it might be as simple as backing up one of those textures, and replacing it with the F_Garbupper_Bare_01_C.wtex file or even F_Garbupper_Bikini_02_C.wtex (basically just make a copy of it and rename it to match the chainmail texture). The same goes for GarbLower textures.

As I mentioned, however, sometimes the seemingly-female textures actually affect males, and vice versa -- or sometimes one texture affects both males and females, it's really strange. If you want to mess around and figure out which corresponds to which, that could prove very useful for modding purposes.
Hate to say it but I'm really not that much in to that side of things. If someone gave me a set of images to edit I could give you 2048x2048 Hi Res perfectly seemed textures tho. I tried downloading your modders file but the archive was corrupt ;(

Password42

Content Creator
Hate to say it but I'm really not that much in to that side of things. If someone gave me a set of images to edit I could give you 2048x2048 Hi Res perfectly seemed textures tho. I tried downloading your modders file but the archive was corrupt ;(
All the archives I post open fine for me in WinRAR... I really didn't expect .7z to present any problems, but there have been several complaints thus far so it seems I should switch to another compression format. It's too bad, .7z ultra compression is vastly superior to .rar and .zip formats. :( (The reason the installer archives are .zip is because the installer already uses .7z ultra compression when making the .exe, so the .exe cannot be further compressed.)

Anyway, I've changed the modding archive to .rar, hopefully that will alleviate any problems.

gmvixen

Potential Patron
Well I can open and edit the .dds in photoshop at least. Never used gimp so those files I can't touch.

bacchus2675

Potential Patron
anyone gotten this to work on the female companions? unpacked the hogg tried a few file renames but still haven't gotten the right one. tryinng to get the nude skin to work on the cleric companion.

kusho

Potential Patron
Following Password's instructions made the basic female shirts & pants invisible.
As a side effect, this also looks kinda cute on the Cleric Companion :)
BUT also makes everyone in town lose their pants too, including the MALES rofl...
1.jpg 2.jpg

bacchus2675

Potential Patron
could you write a brief walkthrough of what you did please? see if i can recreate it found my mistake.. only did 1 file instead of 6. topless cleric companion :) now to try the pants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.