Neverwinter Nude Mods (3 Viewers)

kusho

Potential Patron
bacchus2675
how do you remove her top?
actually i have no idea why she lost her pants, i only changed
F_Garblower_Leather_02_C.wtex
and her pants look nothing like those of the townfolk or rogue leather pants... somethings really fishy here 0.o

bacchus2675

Potential Patron
reread and tried passwords suggestion about chainmail. it was to simple. was lookning at bodyslot fiiles instead of uppergarb/lowergarb. also the M will affect more of the female tops than the F designation. now both my female companions are fixed. as well as many npcs. never thought i'd see so many eunuchs in one place lol. bit more time and i can post a full npc nude mod if anyone wishes.
sorry but most likely males would be nude as well. if people wish post an aye or nay and i'll keep going..

gmvixen

Potential Patron
Turns out GIMP can save to .psd, I'd just never tried before! I've attached the .psd versions of the same files, maybe those will be of use.

Following Password's instructions made the basic female shirts & pants invisible.
As a side effect, this also looks kinda cute on the Cleric Companion :)
BUT also makes everyone in town lose their pants too, including the MALES rofl...
View attachment 12772View attachment 12773
Awesome work! This is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for the PSDs gonna take a look at the later. Do I need to do anything special other than make them .dds with mipmapping enabled? Or should I just upload raw psd's and let someone else do the conversions?

Ok so I edited the psd. then tried saving a .dds and when attempting to convert to a wtex it gave me an error telling me I needed some other file I don't have. I am terrible at modding.. I'm just an artist :P

Sorry to be such a pain in the ass about this but I am really wanting to get a working test bed going so I can uprez all the textures to 4096px and do some sexy normal maps to make these look as close to realistic as possible. These low resolution textures are killing me. A nice bump to the skin at high res makes all the difference in the world between a cartoon and near lifelike. I also want to get rid of the seam on the stomach and maybe add some tatoos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Password42

Content Creator
As is indicated in the instructions file, you should first find the location the mod package installer installed the nude skins to under your Localdata\texture_library\... folders, then copy over the .wtex file(s) you want to mod, use the WTEX2DDS.exe to take one of the .wtex files, convert it to .dds, then edit that .dds with whatever edits you want (or just overwrite that .dds with an edited one you already have), then convert it back to .wtex and copy it back over to the appropriate Localdata\texture_library\... location, overwriting the old file with your new one.

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Anyone had any luck turning the peasants outfit you get at the start into a nude one? I tried to do this and succeeded in converting the top to a nude version, but it still had the belt. Also I had no luck with the bottoms for some reason. This could be useful so that when you play with others you can wear an outfit (and as everyone gets the peasant outfit it is the ideal initial choice) while on your machine you still have the nude skin displayed. Also this would only need to be done for one outfit, rather than for every armour combination.

cloudwild

Potential Patron
can someone make a mod for the cleric follower to wear something like the succubus or the drow elf lower priestess?

gmvixen

Potential Patron
reread and tried passwords suggestion about chainmail. it was to simple. was lookning at bodyslot fiiles instead of uppergarb/lowergarb. also the M will affect more of the female tops than the F designation. now both my female companions are fixed. as well as many npcs. never thought i'd see so many eunuchs in one place lol. bit more time and i can post a full npc nude mod if anyone wishes.
sorry but most likely males would be nude as well. if people wish post an aye or nay and i'll keep going..
I am still waiting for this! :P

gmvixen

Potential Patron
sorry haven't had much time to add to it but what i do have i'll try and post. just unzip/ extract and copy to neverwinter/live/localdata. its a mix of Mahrius (hope i remembered name right) and Password42's mods as well a the butt retexture.

see if this works... https://www.dropbox.com/s/zjd56efuttzxktv/nude%20mod.zip
Awesome! Thanks trying it out now! :D

- - - Updated - - -

It isn't all pants but it's certainly a start. Most tops are gone anyway! :)

ele

Potential Patron
Total newb here, i wonder how to uninstall the mod (reinstalling the game is not an option). Thanks in advance.

Password42

Content Creator
Total newb here, i wonder how to uninstall the mod (reinstalling the game is not an option). Thanks in advance.

If you used the installer, there should be an uninstall entry under your "Programs and Features" panel in Windows. You can uninstall like any other program.

Alternatively, there should be an uninstall .exe in your ..\Cryptic Studios\Neverwinter\Live\Localdata folder. Running this .exe is the same as selecting the uninstall option from the Programs and Features menu.

If you used the manual install, simply delete or move the "bin" and "texture_library" folders in your Localdata folder.

borgar

Potential Patron
Password42, Just want to say thanks for this, and selfishly beg that when new races come out you do your magic real quick for our sake? (ie; Moon Elves coming in a month or less.) Brilliant work mate, truly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.