My Breast Expansion Mod doesn't work (1 Viewer)

GJow

Potential Patron
Hi all ! I've been downloading
*The loader v5.25
*http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1542
*breastexpansionplusV2_4a

And when I want to add then by clicking on swf mod, nothing happens =(
I would like to change limit scales and to be enable to make her breast expand

(sorry I'm pretty new so I don't know how it does work at all =/ and sorry if my english is bad)

Thank you for your help ^^

f93

Casual Client
First of all, her breasts expand when he cums inside her. So you won't see an immediate effect when you import the SWF mod, it's a gradual thing.
I think you may need to put the BreastExpPlus_v2_4settings.txt file into your $INIT$ folder if you want to use anything other than the default breast expansion settings - once you've done that, you can edit that file to the settings you want.

GJow

Potential Patron
I've put the BreastExpPlus_v2_4settings.txt file in $INIT$ and it still doesnt work.

I've seen something else : none of my .swf mods work EXEPT a skin of Lucy from the manga Fairy Tail

GJow

Potential Patron
I wish i could do smth like this :

somebody could help? ^^

Attachments

• 1372879502378.png
    1372879502378.png
    296.6 KB · Views: 1,386

Pim_gd

Content Creator
open the loader, right click the game and make a screenshot with the menu open that opens when you right click.
Upload that screenshot. I have a feeling this has to do with versions...

GJow

Potential Patron
problem is that the game doesn't launch when i open the loader, but when i open the SDT_1_21_1b.swf
if I open the loader alone with adobe flash player 10, it does simply a white screen.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
sigh
people

we've been over this very, very, very often
But, lets explain it to you again!
Download the loader. v5.25d.
Now extract ALL THE FILES to a directory. Don't try to be smart, don't try to be clever - just extract ALL THE FILES.
What you have managed to do is not use the SDT that comes with the loader. This means that
- The loader can't find SDT, thus the white screen (because your SDT is named SDT_1_21_1b.swf, not SDT.swf)
- Even if you renamed it, the SDT you have is not patched for the loader (this is why you need to use the SDT.swf that comes with the loader)

Then try to plug the mod into a character folder again. It should work.

GJow

Potential Patron
Ok I just deleted everything about STD, downloaded again the loader 5.25 and extracted once again the files that I've put in a folder Without downloading another time STD_1_21_1b.swf which means I've only ot the STD.swf provided by the files in the loader if I'm right. And once again when I try to open the loader in adobe 10, I still have got a white screen...

Either I'm a real noob and then I'm sorry for this or I'm stupid guy and I'm also sorry because I'm really trying to understand..

Attachments

• D.png
    D.png
    195.6 KB · Views: 461

Pim_gd

Content Creator
No, this looks alright.
We need ModGuy in here.
I wonder what's causing this?
Maybe lack of reading privileges for the Loader.swf? I have no idea...

GJow

Potential Patron
Ha so it seems I've done everything alright. good to know ^^
I've noticed that the files in the Mod folder (the example of hairs and sets) works like the lucy's skin.
but for anything else (animatool v8 and breast expansion mod) it doesn't work

ModGuy

Content Creator
Use Loader.swf, not SDT.swf
Your right click should always have:

Kona ~ Modguy
Version String

GJow

Potential Patron
yeah but if I use the loader, it does a white screen on my adobe and if I right click on adobe, it says "animation non chargée" (in english : "animation not charged" if I'm right)

So what shall I do then?

EDIT:

And when I use the STD, it opens without pb in adobe and when i do a right click on the screen it is written Kona ~ Modguy

ModGuy

Content Creator
Simple, update your flash player.
Currently you're using 10.3.183.90.

You can find the latest version here:
http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

EDIT:

Modified the version target, future loader versions will be compatible with 10.3.x

Pim_gd

Content Creator
MG said:
Simple, update your flash player.
Currently you're using 10.3.183.90.

You can find the latest version here:
http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

EDIT:

Modified the version target, future loader versions will be compatible with 10.3.x
I would not have spotted that in like ... ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.