My Breast Expansion Mod doesn't work (1 Viewer)

GJow

Potential Patron
Hmmmm...
I still a got problem : the mod "BreastExp.swf" is working (a test mod for breast expansion)
BUT the breastexpansionplusV2_4a.swf doesnt work. when i try to load it it is said setting.txt not found whereas I've got it in my folder...

Attachments

• D.png
    D.png
    433 KB · Views: 599

f93

Casual Client
GJow said:
Hmmmm...
I still a got problem : the mod "BreastExp.swf" is working (a test mod for breast expansion)
BUT the breastexpansionplusV2_4a.swf doesnt work. when i try to load it it is said setting.txt not found whereas I've got it in my folder...

f93 said:
I think you may need to put the BreastExpPlus_v2_4settings.txt file into your $INIT$ folder if you want to use anything other than the default breast expansion settings - once you've done that, you can edit that file to the settings you want.

Funnily enough, that's the problem I thought you had earlier. It loads the settings from $INIT$, apparently.

LN1990

Potential Patron
It's because your CPU is trying to calculate the physics of multiple strands and is struggling.

f93

Casual Client
GJow said:
but the milk poured still make the game slow
There's a line in the settings file which reads:
Code:
cummingbreasts=1
Change that 1 to a 0 to disable cumming breasts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.